Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Unofficial Cochin meet review thread. 7/1/2010

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th January 2010
Banned

kabariwala is beginning to get noticed
great
two of my aliases were also discussed

Old 8th January 2010
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardor View Post
agreeeeeeeed

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Old 8th January 2010

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
Meet review my point of view

My 120 km drive to Cochin was a disaster as there were road blocks every where and a cabinet minister was visiting Cochin.Shouldint these ministers be staying in Delhi and making dumb statements over twitter?
Well i got to Cochin by 12 am i mean pm.Okay afternoon twelve.I saw Kaz in the foyer of the hotel.Could make out it was him from a distance.How?He had that look of desperation on his face.The same look i have when i dont get my alcohol on time.He welcomed me with a very warm smile.We shook hands exchanged pleasantaries and waited for Sij to turn up.I wasnt very sure he would as he skipped the previous meet with very vauge excuses.Like he had a head ache in the stomach , he couldint see anything with his eyes closed and that he could not walk one step sitting down.Stuff like that.Well he did turn up for this meet in on his Golden Yamaha.Looked like yellow to me and Kaz.But sij says its Golden .He came but with conditions attached.
1,I will leave in 5 mnts.
2,I can come only after 12 in the night.
3.Even if i come i may not talk.
4,I may not come at all.
I introduced kaz to sij.We went into the bar sat in a corner.and then mr: waiter turns up.The same dude who waited on us in the other hotel for the first Cochin meet ,He was cautious as he gave me the menu.The look on his face said,okay now its three of you morons.Last time 2 was a menace.I gave him a stare and politely askeed him to fuck off .Well there was no need to look at the menu as we had earlier decided on beer.Sij stuck to lime soda as he had to get to work.
The conversation started with sij showing us his portfolio.He had made an album of his and that was for the upcoming auditions.Sij had been offered a role in a upcoming mallu flick.
We stuck to xb.I started of with my doubts on xb.I had many quite a lot.Well the reason being i or we havent met any senior members at all and kaz was one.
Fish fingers were ordered so was a plate of moo moo fry.Sij and kaz polished off the moo moo while i dig into my tartar sause.Dig was the word as the sauce was like cement.My fish finger snapped in the middle.So i tried picking the sause with a stirrer.The stirrer snapped.So i snapped at the waiter .I told him to bring me some ketchup.He got me viniagret.This son of a gun wasnt doing anything right.So i walked to the station and picked what i wanted.8 forks,a clutch full of spoons,4 cruet sets and 4 side plates.So there thats what you get when you fuck around with me.Sij had to go as his work started calling and he left.He left on his Golden Yamaha.
Now kaz wanted chichen and we ordered a plate.Now xb conversation.
Me,okay who is nitin.
kaz,nitin is a co-admin.
Me,who is GF.
Kaz,GF is a co-admin.
Me,who is chakk.
Kaz,Chakk is a co-admin.
Well now since i had made fruitful conversation and been enlightened that these three guys were co-admins as if i didint know all that,i waited for the chicken to arrive.
My computer misbehaving again.Will finish this off by evening.

Last edited by racecar : 8th January 2010 at 04:34 PM.

Old 8th January 2010

ardor is hunted by the papparaziardor is hunted by the papparaziardor is hunted by the papparaziardor is hunted by the papparaziardor is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 5.35 gb DL: 4.86 gb Ratio: 1.10
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Meet review my point of view

My 120 km drive to Cochin was a disaster as there were road blocks every where and a cabinet minister was visiting Cochin.Shouldint these ministers be staying in Delhi and making dumb statements over twitter?
Well i got to Cochin by 12 am i mean pm.Okay afternoon twelve.I saw Kaz in the foyer of the hotel.Could make out it was him from a distance.How?He had that look of desperation on his face.The same look i have when i dont get my alcohol on time.He welcomed me with a very warm smile.We shook hands exchanged pleasantaries and waited for Sij to turn up.I wasnt very sure he would as he skipped the previous meet with very vauge excuses.Like he had a head ache in the stomach , he couldint see anything with his eyes closed and that he could not walk one step sitting down.Stuff like that.Well he did turn up for this meet in on his Golden Yamaha.Looked like yellow to me and Kaz.But sij says its Golden .He came but with conditions attached.
1,I will leave in 5 mnts.
2,I can come only after 12 in the night.
3.Even if i come i may not talk.
4,I may not come at all.
I introduced kaz to sij.We went into the bar sat in a corner.and then mr: waiter turns up.The same dude who waited on us in the other hotel for the first Cochin meet ,He was cautious as he gave me the menu.The look on his face said,okay now its three of you morons.Last time 2 was a menace.I gave him a stare and politely askeed him to fuck off .Well there was no need to look at the menu as we had earlier decided on beer.Sij stuck to lime soda as he had to get to work.
The conversation started with sij showing us his portfolio.He had made an album of his and that was for the upcoming auditions.Sij had been offered a role in a upcoming mallu flick.
We stuck to xb.I started of with my doubts on xb.I had many quite a lot.Well the reason being i or we havent met any senior members at all and kaz was one.
Fish fingers were ordered so was a plate of moo moo fry.Sij and kaz polished off the moo moo while i dig into my tartar sause.Dig was the word as the sauce was like cement.My fish finger snapped in the middle.So i tried picking the sause with a stirrer.The stirrer snapped.So i snapped at the waiter .I told him to bring me some ketchup.He got me viniagret.This son of a gun wasnt doing anything right.So i walked to the station and picked what i wanted.8 forks,a clutch full of spoons,4 cruet sets and 4 side plates.So there thats what you get when you fuck around with me.Sij had to go as his work started calling and he left.He left on his Golden Yamaha.
Now kaz wanted chichen and we ordered a plate.Now xb conversation.
Me,okay who is nitin.
kaz,nitin is a co-admin.
Me,who is GF.
Kaz,GF is a co-admin.
Me,who is chakk.
Kaz,Chakk is a co-admin.
Well now since i had made fruitful conversation and been enlightened that these three guys were co-admins as if i didint know all that,i waited for the chicken to arrive.
My computer misbehaving again.Will finish this off by evening.
nice please continue ....

Old 8th January 2010
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazhappan27 View Post
how many bottles are over now?
opened 2nd yesterday
will update post your drinking pics thread

Old 8th January 2010
In high spirits!!!!
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 315.61 gb DL: 226.69 gb Ratio: 1.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
opened 2nd yesterday
will update post your drinking pics thread
Planning to buy some whisky from Dubai on my way In.
Looks like I'll need plenty as the place is full of snow.
Ie if I land . Goddamn airports are full of snow.

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Old 8th January 2010
no more tears...

panacea has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazhappan27 View Post
there was a girl walking around in a micro mini skirt in the mall which sent the hormone levels of some locals raging and she had a huge following.:-)
did u check if she was real... i mean in this era of aliases ..u can never be sure...

Old 8th January 2010
Being simple is not so simple
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
pyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.74 gb DL: 1.77 gb Ratio: 4.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearsinmyeyes View Post
did u check if she was real... i mean in this era of aliases ..u can never be sure...

Old 8th January 2010

tearsinmyass has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearsinmyeyes View Post
agree.

PS : Yes, Mallika is a guy

Old 8th January 2010

Chilly chicken semi gravy extra spicy boneless arrived.There was soo much i could feed a vilage.Kaz dug in so did i.It was the best shit food i had eaten in a long time .Pathetic was too simple a word.And the conversation resumed.We went back xb.This time we spoke of previous meets underground and official.There wa lot of things Kaz enlightened me.What they are i am unwilling to disclose because that will advertise my ignorance.Now one of my main queries were why wernt my rep power increasing.It was still stagnant at 8.With me every day on the board , was that bias?Well we both didint have an answer.We were both curious about raul 19.He just desent tolerate anything.
Now the first beer was down and then the call came all the way from Gujarat.Ardor the man who loves a drink everyday but not by choice working in a dry land was the man on the other end.All i could hear was a wail and then the cry of a full grown man.My beer got stuck in my throat.I've never heard a fully grown man crib like this[Well in ardors case fully grown physically but mentally,i have my doubts].He was sad that he couldint make it.I handed the phone to Kaz who spoke to him for 5 mnts.I called up little shape but he wouldint pick up the phone.Rascal.Probably too busy trying to make Azim premji rich.
Our conversations on xb came to an end though we spoke of almost all the active ones.Now i get to find out aqua is a girl.Sorry honey i always thought you were a guy so hence forth i will be more respectable when i mention about you though we dont talk to each other.
Our first beer is down and we call in the waiter luckily this time its a new one.Now Kaz has departed for his 5th piss in one hour.So the choice is on me to order the snacks that i please.So i go on for ginger chicken.Meanwhile the waiting boy clears our table of all the mess.It looks like a bloody war zone.Now kaz is back with a triumphant look on his face.I know the reason.Emptying a full bladder is always a pleasure.Kaz has the look of a man who has just one the Euroball lottery.Our conversation turns into life in the uk.I am very familiar with that place as i live there.Now he is starting off on how spicy and juicy life there is and i am starting to yawn.Cause i know how cold,lifeless and insipid it is.There are only two speeds there just what my av says slow or very slow.Change of topic liquor.Thats where i am a master at cause i sell it for a living.2 nd beer over time is 2:45 pm am pmam...whatever.Kaz and i are begining to get hungry.I certainly am.So i go for two chappatis and a veg curry.Remeber i said i am a veggi and chicken is vegitarian.Now my phone starts ringing and my partner is on line she wants to know wether i am drunk and can i drive.I am neither drunk and i can drive.Two beers and racey drunk?I am creature who was baptised in brandy.Thank you Vijay mallya for mcb.Food down and the bill comes up its 1130 bucks.We split the bill give a neat tip and walk out.Kaz has taken a taxi and the driver has what the phack look on his face.Well thats his job.Now if i dont get back in time my partner will have a similar look on her face.Pleasantaries are exchanges and we go two ways.I stop at the local baskin robins for an orange tango and call up kaz.He is busy drooling into his double expresso.Good for him and me. I hit the road and drive like a frigging lunatic.Hitting speeds over 110 all the time.Got home in two hours a drive that usually takes three.Pinching my self and thanking God that i am alive i walk into my house,thinking of a good story a good explanation to tell my folks.............................

Last edited by racecar : 8th January 2010 at 10:14 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls