Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > how i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial near2500 pages & over 10m views)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th February 2010

osrgam is beginning to get noticed
Very nice! continue....

Old 19th February 2010
Custom title

rajpoot01 is one with the universe
UL: 106.09 gb DL: 346.60 gb Ratio: 0.31
great buddy

Old 20th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Thumbs up malathi aunt joins for jogging

The entire process took at least one hour in this one we used to chat on various topics. After few days suggested her for jogging, she tried but could not run in saree, she said running in saree is difficult so we continue walking. I suggested her why donít you wear tracksuit, it will be comfortable for running. Are you mad how I can wear such clothes at this age. If any one sees me what will they say. I asked her to see with open eyes, there are lot of other women coming in such dresses, either in tracksuit or in chudidars, when others can wear why you canít. After all what is your age, you donít look that old you like elder sister. Itís your fault that you are thinking yourself too old. If you wear nice dresses, someone may propose you. She laughed and said you are making me a fool and pinched my cheeks. She was hesitant to wear such dressed. I said we can keep those in our guesthouse and we can change both the ways there only. So, that while leaving and reaching home you will be clad in saree, she accepted this idea.
Well I brought few night suite and chudidar placed in the rooms. We used to change our clothes in room. I had to Waite outside the room till she changed clothes, initially she used to shy for her new type of wears, as she never even wore chudidars. She asked me not to reveal about dress. I said ok there is no problem. At least we have to be open between us. She said sure, letís be like friends. I said done and shook hands friends Ė friends. Few weeks It went well on next visit to hospital doctor advised to reduce weight and abdomen, which had started bulging, advised few light exercise like skipping and yoga. From then onwards, sometimes whenever we are alone sometimes I used to call her friend, for that she never objected but used to smile.
We used to do skipping and yoga in room. We did skipping standing side by side, but when instruction needed I used to in front of her. On one such occasion, I saw her boobs jiggling, I neglected, but when I saw, it was an beautiful scene. I managed to enjoy without her knowledge. I was very good at yoga, as I have stated earlier I had undergone three levels of yoga training, but I had never thought that one day I have to instruct other.
I had to teach specifically abdomen exercises. For the reason many times I was forced to touch her physically, that time she used to blush, but I used to shiver. Sometimes I had to place my hand on her abdomen while she was sitting or lying. Couple of times my while teaching pranayam particularly kapalbhathi I was showing her how to drag the stomach inside my hand brushed her breasts. They were spongy. It was something different to touch mature balls. I was used to the touch of nubile and young, it was first occasion with mature. I tried to resist from touching her felling like this as I was already in soup with two female and male particularly with her son and daughter-in-law. So, I averted my attention. Once we were late for jog as aunty had to prepare food Prema as she had to leave early somewhere. Aunt wanted to cancel jogging but I pressured her not to miss as it is habit forming so she got ready but much behind the schedule so she only advised me to change together but with due instruction or warning that I was face other wall and not to turn back and no cheating. So, I did the same, she might had observed me with side view.
From next day to save, time aunty suggested to change simultaneously. Few days nothing happened but on one occasion, by chance I saw her reflection in dressing mirror. Oh my god what a beautiful scene it was. She had undressed her saree and blouse she was in just panty and bra she is whiter than my sister, her unexposed to sun part was whiter than milk. Her boobs had filled large cups of her bra, I donít know size but can say they are very attractive. I donít know whether they had sagged or not as they were arrested in cage. First, she wore pant and then shirt, I could see till then, but it was more than enough to take snapshot in brain and the image was fixed as screen saver. I didnít notice much below the belt, but it too was attractive. She was in hurry so she was unaware that I had seen her. But for me it made lot of difference, whenever I looked her, that image came in front of her, rest of the body looked normal but bust was swapped with the nude image.

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 2nd January 2012 at 05:46 PM.

Old 20th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
HELLO FRIENDS
SHALL I CONTINUE THREAD
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED I SHALL CLOSE
PLEASE COMMENT

Old 20th February 2010

kchakravarth is beginning to get noticed
UL: 900.45 mb DL: 640.42 mb Ratio: 1.41
Please continue. But with regular updates

Old 20th February 2010

human_skull has many secret admirers
UL: 258.45 mb DL: 935.33 mb Ratio: 0.28
keep posting... story is going v good

Old 21st February 2010

tony09in is beginning to get noticed
UL: 21.72 gb DL: 22.25 gb Ratio: 0.98
Smile

Hey buddy very good post and very sexy and hot way of expressing in your stories

Old 21st February 2010
Custom title

saamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaamp has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 48.19 gb DL: 35.61 gb Ratio: 1.35
great post. Repped u.

Old 21st February 2010

azhagu1234 is beginning to get noticed
Thumbs up

Hi
Great thread.
Go ahead.Nice story line.
There are still Sheta,s Mom,Shweta and Sis of Jiju left to be enjoyed.

Old 21st February 2010

shri2910 is beginning to get noticed
Nice going shree49

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls