Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > how i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial near2500 pages & over 10m views)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th February 2010

Raj_mallu is a pillar of our communityRaj_mallu is a pillar of our communityRaj_mallu is a pillar of our communityRaj_mallu is a pillar of our communityRaj_mallu is a pillar of our communityRaj_mallu is a pillar of our communityRaj_mallu is a pillar of our communityRaj_mallu is a pillar of our community
UL: 123.26 gb DL: 154.17 gb Ratio: 0.80
wow

Old 5th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Thumbs up seduction of sweta

I wanted her to beg me for fuck. See I have seen you almost nude, you have slept for hours in same state even our younger sister also. If I had anything evil, I had all the chances to do so with your knowledge, or when you are sound sleeping. I could have kissed or sucked to my satisfaction, but I did nothing. Imagine if it was any one else he would have spoiled you but it was me who is loving and most caring brother, I accept that I was holding them at fun fare unintentionally, but you got annoyed and you were angry at me, which I really felt bad. That moment only, I imagined how the tit would be to taste, otherwise I never ever had observed you bosoms. But you are so loving and so beautiful, no one will resist to touch them. (I was emotionally blackmailing her).
Ok letís close the chapter and leave instantly, acted like getting up. I knew the outcome of it. As I had expected she not only asked me to kiss, instead she pulled out the slip and became topless.
When you love me so much and think so nice about me, I will be sinner if I donít offer them to you. You can kiss squeeze or play with them even you can eat. Saying thus, she showed her left it in my mouth. But I protested I could take it if you are offering whole-heartedly and if you will not feel bad about me and repent about it later.
See baba I myself am dying to be eaten by you and I will never regret about it.
I started kissing the boob, circled around the nipple, I licked everywhere sparing her nipple, as I went on licking and cupped the right one and signaled her how she was feeling about it. She said she is loving it, now I switched the boobs and still sparing nipples, now she urged bhayya lick my nipples I want to know how do I feel, then I took small nipple in mouth licked it very tenderly, when she started uttering yes, yes I put more force her body was twitching over me. I sucked both the boobs alternating them, her body went rigid, she might have had orgasm her panty had become drenched in her fluids, she passed out for few minutes, when she opened her eyes she smiled at me and said something happened to her. She had become totally cold and satisfied with first orgasm of her life I hoped so.
We got up silently had a wash with mouthwash sprayed cologne on our bodies. I looked at her who was staring me, when our eyes met, she smiled wryly at me, came, and hugged me this time she straight away went to my lips and kissed me.
I was happy, as I was worried of the outcome. Before opening the door she said, suppose if she had not allowed me I would be the loser, but one thing is bothering me that I think for some moments I was out of sense and something happened to me, still I feel weakness in my legs, I donít know whether I will be able to walk or not.
Me Ė donít worry sister your brother is there to take care of you. He can carry you to the house. Or wherever you say.
But tell me whether you enjoyed this afternoon or not. What do you feel about me.
I am thrilled really about every moment I was with you especially today. I have learnt lot today new experience new things, which have bound us in different way, but tell me what happened to me in those few brief moments. I will explain that in our next meeting here.
She Ė are we going to come here again? then when, I will be waiting for the next adventure, on the way to her house, we had snacks, and tea and I dropped her at her desired place, before leaving her, I cautioned her not to open her mouth to any soul and departed.

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 17th December 2011 at 04:35 PM.

Old 5th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
Thumbs up

To be continued ÖÖ..

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 9th December 2010 at 06:18 PM.

Old 6th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
Thumbs up

One day, I called her when I was free. She was in college. I asked are you free now she said any time for you bro. I took her from college and proceeded to the same spot. Once we reached there, she kissed me. And asked me, are you free now. As she took off her denim shirt, inside she was wearing nothing.
No, I took time for you only, otherwise I was to go somewhere. Last time you were eager, so I thought let us enjoy some more. Do you want to smoke she nodded in yes. I put a cig in her lovely lips and lit. She slowly inhaled smoke and let it go slowly, no cough and nothing she took smoke in the lungs and held it a while exhaled, she put in my lips with her hand I puffed it made smoke circles, in this process we finished together, while chitchatting, in the mean while my hand had reached its destination. Yes, I had cupped her tit. As usual, I rolled on the bed taking her above me, mechanically she placed her tit in my opened mouth. Once I started licking she started jumping above me. I started doubting whether she had come here to smoke or being licked.
Me Ė why were you not wearing either bra or slip
She Ė in fact, I wore slip and shirt then I removed the shirt to see, how it felt without slip. The raw touch of the rough cloth felt as if your fingers are brushing my nipples and caressing my tits.
Me Ė oh my god you were remembering me even while you were dressing up.
She Ė almost you were there in mind constantly except in the class or while studying. If you had not called me I, it would have been too difficult even to study. Whenever I remembered you balls started itching. They were craving to be suck, lick, or eaten.
Me Ė will they pain if I put some force
She Ė ok try it
I went on increasing the pressure on one tit while I was chewing another, she started moaning slowly, and it was directly proportional to the pressure I applied. Literally I was kneading her tit while biting the other one, now she was literally jumping on my topless body breathing increased, as she ushered ssssssssshhhhhhhh and said ohhh some thing is happening to me ohohoh Ö Collapsed on me. In this process, her skirt raised and she wet my pant by her pussy juice. She was out of sense for few moments. When she regained her breath, she started crying. I could not make out the reason, whether she felt bad or her boobs were paining by my kneading. Still she was lying over me and sobbing. I somehow consoled her, she said nothing but jumped from me and saw the wet spot on my pant and increased weeping. I was scared that I had hurt her physically or emotionally, and if she says this to anybody what will be my fate and rapport. I asked the reason and pleaded to stop her weeping, she said sorry and repeated it many times, I was in real confusion. I sat up and lit a cig after few puffs, transferred it to her lips, she dragged it between her sobs and at last she asked me are you angry with me.
Me Ė for what
She Ė for what I did to you.
Me Ė you did what.

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 9th December 2010 at 06:23 PM.

Old 6th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
Thumbs up

She Ė pointing to my wet pant, still I could not catch what she was saying. I put cig in her lips, she smoked, and after exhalation, she had recovered a bit. At last, she said sorry bhayya for wetting your pant.
Itís ok sister. It is no big problem.
She Ė I should have controlled but I could not hold and pissed on you.
Me Ė you pissed on me. You fool you have cummed on me, how did you feel while doing so.
She Ė I was on cloud nine.
It is not piss my dear sister, you have climaxed and shred your pussy juice.
Climax is only on intercourse no? We have not done it, so how can I discharge.
We completed smoking, still her doubt was not cleared. Have you ever masturbated?
She Ė what is that?
Me Ė have you played with it indicating to her vagina.
She Ė I have never touched it except while bathing or washing after pissing. How do you know about fucking? Itís natural to for girl of my age. I know about bees and beasts.
Me Ė why donít know about masturbation that is about playing with vagina by yourself.
She - I am not aware of it do other girls do it? Even none of my friends have ever mentioned about it.
Me Ė do you discuss about sex.
She Ė not very often but surely, we discuss about it and even some of friends have had experience of intercourse.
Me Ė so some of you friends are fucking.
She uttered oh bhayya what a dirty language you speak. I said meaning of both terms are same, itís not biology class to use such terms, in practical life itís called fucking only. With whom your friends fuck.
She Ė with boy friends or neighbors, but I donít know details.
Me Ė anybody is doing with relatives or in their houses.
She Ė itís not proper with relatives except kids of mothers brother or kids of fathers sisters as it is accepted in our society to marry in such relation, but I have never heard with any other relatives.
Me Ė now a days, in blood relation like brother - sister or mom - son also has become common. Does not mean that everybody is doing but it exists.
She Ė are you serious or just joking, I canít believe it. First time I am hearing of such relation.
Me Ė some of your friends may be doing with their own brothers.
She Ė I donít know, but no one will tell, even if they are doing.
By now, she was getting hot due to the sexy talks. I asked her to show her panty so that I can tell her whether she had pissed or not. She kept silent, maunam sammathi lakshanam. Therefore, I lifted her skirt and felt her panty. I tried to put my head at her crotch, she was shocked to see it. Oh bhayya what are you doing. I can say what it is by smelling saying I inhaled, it was sweet scent of fresh cunt juice, and this was something different from my sister. I nudged my nose between her crotch. She was getting frustrated bhayya you have felt it no, now leave it. Instead of leaving her I pulled her panty, she was trying to push me but I pulled her panty out. Oh brother what you are doing I am ashamed, you are making me nude and closed her choot with her hands, I saw her panty as if I am examining her panty. Have you never seen girlís panty.

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 9th December 2010 at 06:26 PM.

Old 6th February 2010

human_skull is beginning to get noticed
UL: 258.45 mb DL: 935.33 mb Ratio: 0.28
superbbb...keep postingg

Old 6th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
Thumbs up

Me Ė see Shweta feel the smell and tell me, itís not piss smell, but itís different. In addition, brought panty to her nose, she pushed it aside, but I was reluctant to show it, just see the fragrance you will come to know and held it against her face, any way she inhaled musky aroma of her panty, which had mixed smell of piss and cumm. Yes, bro it is different she agreed.
You were saying that without fucking girl would not discharge but I will prove that how wrong you are. I started massaging her bare thighs and slowly my hands traveled all over her legs to her thighs and finally reached her virgin vagina. Out of shame fear and excitement, she closed eyes while hugging and giving smooch.
Her hand still had covered vagina I slid her hand, which she was resisting feebly, I caressed her crotch, which had small hairs like silk, and by size, I could make out, she had never shaved there. Her skirt was covering her waist like a band, searched for hooks of skirt and unhooked them, I slid it slowly, when it had struck at her bums she slightly lifted her buttock subconsciously, and I threw it aside.
Stopped smooch and started kissing her entire body leaving wet trail on her. Spent highest time on boobs and slid towards her tiny belly button then reaching to her groin. Pulled her small golden colored hairs by teeth, she hushed oh bhayya do not do it oh oh oh. I continued downwards journey to her cunt very pink in color had scarce hairs. It was a beautiful sight, which I had never seen in my life, not even blue films. Found small aperture on separating lips.
My mouth was automatically drag to her vagina like magnet, when she felt hot tongue and breathing on her fuck hole, she saw me what I was doing. She was shocked on finding my mouth on her love hole she pushed my head with full force and said oh shit itís dirty place, I donít even touch it where as you are putting your mouth and licking that place. Bhayya please leave it and do something else. I asked her to Waite and see how you are going to feel. It is not dirty but its heaven, she did still not believe my words and continued to protest. I pushed her hand, which was covering her mound and started licking it like hungry dog, she was shivering like hell and soon started shouting, and her hatred has replaced by pure lust. For her the feeling was something extraordinary as she was being licked the place, which she scarcely touched even.
Juice started oozing, which tasted like honey, her moans were increasing every second, she was twitching on the bed like wounded tigress. Within short time, her moans were change into shouting. I was piercing my tongue into her tiny hole while playing with her clit and twisting it with thumb and forefinger. After an window shattering shout started coming, but I didnít stop went on slurping her juice and she was discharging spurt after spurt and at last fell like a log. I shifted myself beside her and went on kissing her madly. I was sure I had brought her to ecstasy.
When she gained some strength after breath taking series of orgasms she opened her eyes, smiled at me, and blushed at the same time covered her face with both of her hands. How did she feel I enquired? She kept mum, but on repeating, she asked me not talk about it she is feeling shy.
Whether it was good, ok, or bad, at last she opened her mouth and accepted it was marvelous, I had never ever dreamt that it would be soooo good. She came into my arms to conceal her face from my eyes.

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 9th December 2010 at 06:33 PM.

Old 6th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
Thumbs up

After some rest she raised her head to see what I was doing, I was lying idly but caressing her naked body and was waiting for her to recover from tiresome episode. She had almost forgotten that she is lying very naked in her brotherís arms. Still she was floating in heaven.
I lifted her face by holding her chin, she opened her eyes, and closed instantaneously, and enquired are you satisfied? There was no response, but she smiled which carried the entire message.
Oh, Shweta you are sleeping after most satisfied condition, leaving me high and dry.
She Ė what does it mean, I canít follow.
Me Ė you had said girl would never discharge without fucking, I think you know that you discharged without even touch by penis. Mutual satisfaction is only on fucking. As I have taken you to tour of heaven.
She Ė sorry I was not aware that you too need something. But I donít know what I am supposed to do.
Me Ė very simple, what you have to do is copy of what I did to you.
She Ė you want me to put my mouth on yours, never I canít do it. I canít lick the place of pissing. Say something else.
Me Ė ok then if you donít want then donít do. I will never force you in my life to do the things, which you donít like, or what is not good for you.
When I was licking you, I was also as horny as you were, I would have fucked you then only, and I was sure you would not have stopped me. You were also equally crazy and you wanted to relieved, but I didnít make even slightest effort to do. Now I want to relive you find your own way.
She Ė what do you do when you are horny?
Me Ė I shag means I do it with my hand.
She Ė then do it now also.
Me Ė I can do it myself, but I expect it from you. At least do it with your hands.
She was relieved of tension, and was willing to do more than that. And asked me to teach her as for the first time she is going to look male organ. I asked her to remove my pant and guided her how. She took my instruction and followed to bare me. When she saw my monster, she shouted what a beautiful thing it is. But I canít imagine that such a big pole can enter into any ones pussy. Whether itís always like this. No only when excited it will be like this otherwise how anyone can carry tenting pole inside his trouser. She touched it with initial hesitancy and started caressing. I asked her to move the skin back and forth, she did as if it was fragile and it will break if mishandled but I went on demonstrating and she went on doing it. It was wonderful sensation to be handling by tender hands.
When she was settled with its feeling, I asked her have its smell she made a face but still inhaled and commented itís something different which I have never come across and I canít compare it to anything else, and continued to give mild strokes.

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 9th December 2010 at 06:37 PM.

Old 6th February 2010
-
Visit my website

trisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
hot fantasy
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...34bff&t=765839

Old 7th February 2010
LIVE TO LOVE
Thumbs up

I asked her to taste the tip after she said no. See I too donít know how it actually tastes, I am curious to know. Just try it and tell me, after bit hesitation she kissed the bulb and pulled back her head, again she took the head into her mouth and licked it for a brief moment and took out. I asked her opinion, it tastes little salty but smell is different neither I liked it nor it is repulsing still I donít want go ahead, but definitely I will do with my hands. I am enjoying the silky feel of it and I want to continue playing with it.
Me Ė see I licked your pussy till you climaxed and now you are not returning the favor.
She Ė I had tried stop eating me but you were bent upon doing despite of my warning. It was your choice or rather liking, I had never demanded. And now donít compel me to eat yours. If you want, you can fuck me but I donít want your rod in my mouth.
Me Ė no I donít want to fuck you, I want to spare it for your future husband thatís my jiju. Let him have the privilege of taking your cherry.
Shweta Ė who knows the future, but I wish you to inaugurate.
Me Ė let us see, but I am against it but I can fuck you even after your marriage if you wish to. I think it is better to reserve IT for him. Oh baby you are doing just fine do it take the skin back and move it, to and fro, yes like that oh, oh increase the speed. Oh sister I am lucky to have such a wonderful and understanding sister. Yah nice go ahead and pump like that only, but at any cost donít stop, if you are tired just change hands and keep fist fucking.
I started kneading her titís, she was totally involved in fucking me with her hands and she was eager to know how the men cumm.
When I was near to orgasm, I took hold of her hands and started pumping in such a speed to overtake bullet train. I exploded un announced the first spurt jumped over her head and landed somewhere second spurt landed on her head and third one coincidentally entered her mouth, which she had opened to moan loudly. Unknowingly she closed her mouth, when she tasted it and came to me,

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 13th December 2010 at 03:06 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls