Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > ~~~exbii coimbatore meet~~~

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd January 2010
v r friends without faces

chinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to chinnakunjan
UL: 1.20 gb DL: 766.36 mb Ratio: 1.60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayasuriya View Post

Old 23rd January 2010
Makkal Muthalvar
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Jayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps database
UL: 110.65 mb DL: 339.97 mb Ratio: 0.33
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinnakunjan View Post
ungaluku thaaney 50 vayasiu irukkum

Old 23rd January 2010
Av changin sumo Bonda Dubakoor

Ennakodumasiridhu has disabled reputations
UL: 237.35 mb DL: 226.16 mb Ratio: 1.05
It all started when IGB told me about his sudden visit to Coimbatore. I immediately called CK to plan the meet and we got committed to today evening. I had reached the city about 6.15 PM and IGB recognized me instantly. He came with his friend to attend an interview. We got to the place where we set to meet on about 6.45 PM after some oscillation with exact location of the place. It was a cool and nice evening and the place was superb for a evening time chat. Thanks to CK we had a great time in this location. It all started with a nice sweet and like the other meets, it all started with XB and we spent most of the time talking about XB, its users and its legacy. Our talk was about the VT veterans Unna, pondy, Jaya, avs, lego, thirdeye, VV, myla. CK, being the older member of the three, talked about his times and experiences with the co-users from VT, NHB, PnV. He told the secret about Pondy's posting secrets IGB said he's spamming too much he's the top poster in VT. We talked curiously about aliases, our aliases and the secrets of VV and his real identity (We couldnt come to an conclusion though), we spoke about moderation, administration and various aspects of admin controls of XB. The conversation went about how the veterans of this board like bhaski, mike, something_else made to the board, the various conspiracy theories that followed the elections, pondy's life before we juniors started on the board, we talked about tazz, raj40indianm. Our popcorn eating king, Raj and how spammed the world with his OK tag. We talked about the mod sidhu, rajarajan, minorkunju, how Pondy clarified certain doubts. We talked about our career, future plans as well We talked about pyar_rohit the MC, polizistin, mylapore maams, illu, and of course our dear friend shapu, the story about his name change, av change and laughed all about it.We spoke about server maintenance and other related tasks (my current domain) and how we go about it in a big site. We almost forgot the chaat we bought to eat later as we were so engrossed in discussion. CK expressed his displeasure about several guys on XB whom he invited to VT never came and was mad when they were encircling only the story section. We talked about smileys and wow, how they really made sense in our little virtual world. We took some pictures of the three. We came reluctantly from the place and while returning to take CK's vehicle, IGB made a cracker of a sentence and CK coldly remarked and I suggested
IGB gave us a nice souvenir to end the meet. We reluctantly parted ways and CK was to his way home when something happened. He was surprised to get a call from +1 and it turned out to be Jaya much to our ecstasy. IGB spoke to Jaya most of the time and I promised Jaya to send pictures and review once I got home. Me and IGB parted ways after a few minutes and I could not wait until I started to write this review.

Version 1.0 of the review. More updates soon.

PS: CK indicated that he selected the place for we guys that we wanted to have eye feasts as well. CK
PS2 : CK likes smiley.
Hope you guys forgive me. I am posting updates as when I get to it.

Last edited by Ennakodumasiridhu : 24th January 2010 at 12:06 AM.

Old 23rd January 2010

chinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchinnakunjan has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayasuriya View Post
ungaluku thaaney 50 vayasiu irukkum
yaru sonna maams ? enakku 23 tan achu

Old 23rd January 2010
Makkal Muthalvar
Jayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinnakunjan View Post
yaru sonna maams ? enakku 23 tan achu
27 varusam munnadi

Old 23rd January 2010
Dont Disturb The Dead !!

unnaunna has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to unnaunna
UL: 76.62 mb DL: 231.51 mb Ratio: 0.33
Quote:

Our talk was about the VT veterans Unna,

Old 23rd January 2010
Dont Disturb The Dead !!

unnaunna has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to unnaunna
UL: 76.62 mb DL: 231.51 mb Ratio: 0.33
koduma come to VT

Old 23rd January 2010
Av changin sumo Bonda Dubakoor

Ennakodumasiridhu has disabled reputations
UL: 237.35 mb DL: 226.16 mb Ratio: 1.05
:horse:

Old 23rd January 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennakodumasirithu View Post
It all started when IGB told me about his sudden visit to Coimbatore. I immediately called CK to plan the meet and we got committed to today evening. I had reached the city about 6.15 PM and IGB recognized me instantly. He came with his friend to attend an interview. We got to the place where we set to meet on about 6.45 PM after some oscillation with exact location of the place. It was a cool and nice evening and the place was superb for a evening time chat. Thanks to CK we had a great time in this location. It all started with a nice sweet and like the other meets, it all started with XB and we spent most of the time talking about XB, its users and its legacy. Our talk was about the VT veterans Unna, pondy, Jaya, avs, lego, thirdeye, VV, myla. CK, being the older member of the three, talked about his times and experiences with the co-users from VT, NHB, PnV. He told the secret about Pondy's posting secrets IGB said he's spamming too much he's the top poster in VT. We talked curiously about aliases, our aliases and the secrets of VV and his real identity (We couldnt come to an conclusion though), we spoke about moderation, administration and various aspects of admin controls of XB. The conversation went about how the veterans of this board like bhaski, mike, something_else made to the board, the various conspiracy theories that followed the elections, pondy's life before we juniors started on the board, we talked about tazz, raj40indianm. Our popcorn eating king, Raj and how spammed the world with his OK tag. We talked about the mod sidhu, rajarajan, minorkunju, how Pondy clarified certain doubts. We talked about our career, future plans as well We talked about pyar_rohit the MC, polizistin, mylapore maams, illu, and of course our dear friend shapu, the story about his name change, av change and laughed all about it.We spoke about server maintenance and other related tasks (my current domain) and how we go about it in a big site. We almost forgot the chaat we bought to eat later as we were so engrossed in discussion. CK expressed his displeasure about several guys on XB whom he invited to VT never came and was mad when they were encircling only the story section. We talked about smileys and wow, how they really made sense in our little virtual world. We took some pictures of the three. We came reluctantly from the place and while returning to take CK's vehicle, IGB made a cracker of a sentence and CK coldly remarked and I suggested
IGB gave us a nice souvenir to end the meet. We reluctantly parted ways and CK was to his way home when something happened. He was surprised to get a call from +1 and it turned out to be Jaya much to our ecstasy. IGB spoke to Jaya most of the time and I promised Jaya to send pictures and review once I got home. Me and IGB parted ways after a few minutes and I could not wait until I started to write this review.

nice maams

Old 23rd January 2010
Makkal Muthalvar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennakodumasirithu View Post

expecting more reviews.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls