Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > First ever XB meet in lucknow meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th May 2010
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
repped Kartik

Old 7th May 2010
The BIG Idea
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Photographer: Photography Contest      
raul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universe
UL: 56.88 gb DL: 419.37 mb Ratio: 138.90
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul19 View Post
woh hamesha blue color ki dress hi kyun pehenti hai?
this post is phunny

Old 7th May 2010
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Jab Nawabs Met

It was always a desire to join a XB Meet and a dream to host a XB Meet in Lucknow. Thanks to SuMo Anuban, both were finally fulfilled.

When we planned the meet, we thought it wud be anu, me n kartik only, but a million thnx to coolbreeze and jogjit singh who came all the way from Gudgaon to attend the meet n make it even bigger n better.

Without wasting anymore of ur time, lemme start the review by first reviwing the attendees (in order of appearance in the meet)

Kartikoli aka Khan Sahab

Me n kartik had been planning about the venue and the schedule of the meet for sometime, eventually it was agreed that we will all assemble at Saharaganj and then proceed from there to Tulsi Street ( A street famous for Awadhi Food Joints).

I was the first to reach Saharaganj and called kartik, he said he will be there in 10 mins. I was busy watching chicks on the 2nd floor wen i got a call from kartik, he was inside Mcdonalds, i went downstairs and i saw a desi version of Tom Cruise looking all around him n i knew it was kartik, after the handshake he introduced me to his companion as our own coolbreeze.

Kartik is a real sweet mama's boy, very innocent and genuine with love for compuers and technology. We discussed some issues that happened in the past with him, and as is typical of the exbians, we did not reach a consensus.

One of his conditions to attend the meet was that he wont go to any place where liquor is served. All of us agreed to it that we wont be drinking in the meet.

Coolbreeze

I knew they (KK n Cooly) were in touch on phone but i was unaware of cool's plans n whereabouts. When Kartik introduced him as coolbreeze i was really very very happy ( i was in doubt he wud actually be able to attned the meet.) We kept talking n walking and ended up in the foodcourt on top floor of the mall.

Coolbreeze is indeed a cool breeze, talks less but wen he talks, u get the aroma of haryana around him. A die hard xbian, he said he even surfs xb on his mobile when he is in the loo at midnight.

He also offered us his services as a professional in taxation matters free of cost, me n anu bhai were ofcourse glad to accept his offer as n when required.

His memory is very sharp and remembers even the tiniest of incidents on exbii, only thing he didnt know was the torn chaddhi.

.....to be contd

P.S. khan sahab agar ham gareebo ke liye 2-4 posts reserve kar diye hote to achcha rehta

P.P.S. Anu bhai ka review nahi aaya to unki saari pol khol dunga

Old 7th May 2010
Aao na Pyaar Karen
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Mr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
mera review mere thired me hai

Old 7th May 2010
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuban1976 View Post
mera review mere thired me hai
wo coolbreeze ke pet jaisa review nahi chalega, apne size ke hisaab se likho

Old 7th May 2010
Catch Me If U Can!!!
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Kakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 216.95 gb DL: 27.58 gb Ratio: 7.87
Anu add few more posts at the start so that review can come there

Old 7th May 2010
Loving Apple

maliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universe
Send a message via ICQ to maliksmart
UL: 2.41 gb DL: 608.56 mb Ratio: 4.05
baki ka kab reveiw milega

Old 7th May 2010
Loving Apple

maliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universe
Send a message via ICQ to maliksmart
UL: 2.41 gb DL: 608.56 mb Ratio: 4.05
++ to hamesha bhaiya

Old 7th May 2010
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garud View Post
Anu add few more posts at the start so that review can come there
add 1 for all the attendees

Old 7th May 2010
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliksmart View Post
baki ka kab reveiw milega
it depened on anuban unkel
nts malik bhai

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls