Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > First ever XB meet in lucknow meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th May 2010
Aao na Pyaar Karen
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Mr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuban1976 View Post
meet suck-sex-full
Quote:
rchd lucknow at 11 am and called up hameshaa. he was waiting for my call and asked me if i can early. i had one business meeting so time was fixed at 4 in the evening. rchd saharaganj mall at 4.10 and found hameshaa, khan sahab and coolbreeze waiting for me and jogjit, sitting in the food court and oofling at ies
Quote:
had a nice session. discussed about tuntun, gf, pxs, bewkoof ladki, garud, kunwara and illu chat wala
Quote:
then came jogjit_sigh and we ordered lucknow ka world famous kabab parantha of tunde miyan de kabab :delicious:

bewkoof_ladki called up first followed by garud and kunwara. after sometime moved to jogjit singh's room and then kartik left as he had to go somewhere. then started session.

had nice KFC chicken bucket along with lots of
Quote:
chutcut & bot ke bare me batana main bhul gaya but bhaiya-bhabhi ke baare me koi baat nahi hui
Quote:
then finally at around 8.45 we decided to finish the first ever exbii meet in lucknow and we all departed with a promise to organize a meet in delhi
sorry cant write more then that. wont get much time online

and thanks for the nice souveneir hameshaa its really very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
P.P.S. Anu bhai ka review nahi aaya to unki saari pol khol dunga

Old 7th May 2010
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
P.P.S. Anu bhai ka review nahi aaya to unki saari pol khol dunga

Old 7th May 2010
Aao na Pyaar Karen
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Mr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps database
posts added on first page

Old 7th May 2010
Aao na Pyaar Karen
Quote:
P.P.S. Anu bhai ka review nahi aaya to unki saari pol khol dunga < image >
review post kar to diya

pls pol mat kholna

PPPS : waise pol kya hota hai

Old 7th May 2010
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Quote:
PPPS : waise pol kya hota hai
wait for the next part of the review :

Old 7th May 2010
Loving Apple

maliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universe
Send a message via ICQ to maliksmart
UL: 2.41 gb DL: 608.56 mb Ratio: 4.05
waiting for next part

Old 7th May 2010
Aao na Pyaar Karen
to kya tum ye batane wale ho ki coolbreeze ke jaane ke baad tum jo chamiya leke aaye the uske sath hamne kya kya kiya :

Old 7th May 2010
Loving Apple

maliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universe
Send a message via ICQ to maliksmart
UL: 2.41 gb DL: 608.56 mb Ratio: 4.05
wah tab to pol khulni hi chahiye`

Old 7th May 2010
Visit my website
Quote:
to kya tum ye batane wale ho ki coolbreeze ke jaane ke baad tum jo chamiya leke aaye the uske sath hamne kya kya kiya :
o teri , ye to lene ke dene pad gaye

Old 7th May 2010
Aao na Pyaar Karen
Quote:
o teri , ye to lene ke dene pad gaye
o teri to kya tum ye nahi batane wale the to phir kya ?

kahin tum ye to nahi batana chah rahe the ki coolbreeze ne daru pike ek aunty ko ched diya tha aur usne kaise cooly ki pappi le li thi aur phir wo bhaga tha pant pakad ke

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls