Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Chennai I-Day Meet - Review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th August 2010
Who do you think I am?
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
I_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps database
UL: 21.93 gb DL: 21.71 gb Ratio: 1.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_siddhesh View Post
Rest tomorrow, shout all ya want till then
Abhi SuMo bana nahi ki attitude dikhana chalu!

Every bot has it's day!

Old 15th August 2010
dooki is my girl :love:
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
kunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to kunwara42010
UL: 27.11 gb DL: 6.68 gb Ratio: 4.06
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Me_Myself View Post
Abhi SuMo bana nahi ki attitude dikhana chalu!

Every bot has it's day!
yeah an sone pe suhaga bot

Old 15th August 2010
[root@exbii.com ~]#
  Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
AcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.38 gb DL: 5.58 gb Ratio: 1.32

keep your mouth open.

Old 15th August 2010
Custom title

Circuit_bhai has disabled reputations
UL: 9.53 gb DL: 10.03 gb Ratio: 0.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by budmaash View Post
kanjoos
Yeh toh mere se bhi bada kanjoos nikla

Old 15th August 2010
has attained Nirvana

budmaash has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to budmaash Send a message via MSN to budmaash Send a message via Yahoo to budmaash
UL: 1.15 gb DL: 2.02 gb Ratio: 0.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer1405 View Post
your review really sucks
but not more than him

Old 15th August 2010

Tuti guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i got a call from MMS congratulating me on my Sumoship
IAS post

Old 15th August 2010
busy nowadays
Visit my website

edison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universeedison2007 is one with the universe
UL: 14.99 gb DL: 17.22 gb Ratio: 0.87
Quote:
Attendees:
  • v_siddhesh
  • itsgonnablow
  • edison2007
  • ondipuli
  • AVS
I reached the meet spot at around 4:10 along with Edison thinking that i would be late. But instead i found out that we were the first there Considering the fact that Ondipuli was saying about at least 10 confirmed members, this was a disappointment to say the least

Edison went into the already packed underground parking and i was waiting outside. Suddenly i got a call from AVS. I answered it and asked where he was, seems that he was right behind me and not realizing it

The 3 of us then went out to a nearby tea stall to have a sip while we waited for the rest. At around this time, i got a call from MMS congratulating me on my Sumoship . Despite my best attempts, the others found out about it and started pestering me for treat Somehow i pacified them for then and thanks to a call from Ondipuli who had reached the meet spot with IGB and was trying to find our location.

After a lot of frenetic phone calls we managed to track the shifty pair ogling at each other and the other men in the vicinity . We them both and decided to proceed to have a look-see of the mall.

Rest tomorrow, too tired now

Tired of discussing about next big meet.......
Tired of sight seeing....
Thanks for pondy's discussion on phone for about 1 hr (overseas call)...
we missed gogo ....who also called for the update....
After discussion n sight seeing....we all had food in the food court....
courtesy botty...
Really enjoyed the meet...

Old 15th August 2010
Av changin sumo Bonda Dubakoor

Ennakodumasiridhu has disabled reputations
UL: 237.35 mb DL: 226.16 mb Ratio: 1.05
Quote:
Attendees:
  • v_siddhesh
  • itsgonnablow
  • edison2007
  • ondipuli
  • AVS
I reached the meet spot at around 4:10 along with Edison thinking that i would be late. But instead i found out that we were the first there Considering the fact that Ondipuli was saying about at least 10 confirmed members, this was a disappointment to say the least

Edison went into the already packed underground parking and i was waiting outside. Suddenly i got a call from AVS. I answered it and asked where he was, seems that he was right behind me and not realizing it

The 3 of us then went out to a nearby tea stall to have a sip while we waited for the rest. At around this time, i got a call from MMS congratulating me on my Sumoship . Despite my best attempts, the others found out about it and started pestering me for treat Somehow i pacified them for then and thanks to a call from Ondipuli who had reached the meet spot with IGB and was trying to find our location.

After a lot of frenetic phone calls we managed to track the shifty pair ogling at each other and the other men in the vicinity . We them both and decided to proceed to have a look-see of the mall.

Rest tomorrow, too tired now
You call this a review

Old 15th August 2010
chutiyapa hai yeh sab :sigh:

oshhh has celebrities hunting for his/her autographoshhh has celebrities hunting for his/her autographoshhh has celebrities hunting for his/her autographoshhh has celebrities hunting for his/her autographoshhh has celebrities hunting for his/her autographoshhh has celebrities hunting for his/her autographoshhh has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 12.02 gb DL: 11.75 gb Ratio: 1.02

Old 15th August 2010
Banned

SaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to SaeberTooth4U
UL: 89.93 gb DL: 20.27 gb Ratio: 4.44
Waiting For More

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls