Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Chennai I-Day Meet - Review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th August 2010
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32

Old 15th August 2010
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
UL: 11.03 gb DL: 5.87 gb Ratio: 1.88
Quote:
courtesy botty...

Old 15th August 2010
Get Rich or Die Trying
Visit my website

Born2Enjoy has disabled reputations
UL: 13.83 gb DL: 19.15 gb Ratio: 0.72
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunwara42010 View Post
doodh peeke chadh gayi
naarial paani peeke

Money Can't Buy Friends, But You Can Get A Better Class Of Enemy.

Old 15th August 2010
Live For Her Smile :love:

itsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographitsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographitsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographitsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographitsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographitsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographitsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographitsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographitsgonnablow has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 165.78 mb DL: 249.17 mb Ratio: 0.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer1405 View Post
IGB attended the meet

Yes

Old 16th August 2010
Inspired by pondy

badguyz is hunted by the papparazibadguyz is hunted by the papparazibadguyz is hunted by the papparazibadguyz is hunted by the papparazibadguyz is hunted by the papparazibadguyz is hunted by the papparazibadguyz is hunted by the papparazibadguyz is hunted by the papparazibadguyz is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 104.78 gb DL: 49.45 gb Ratio: 2.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_siddhesh View Post
Attendees:
  • v_siddhesh
  • itsgonnablow
  • edison2007
  • ondipuli
  • AVS
I reached the meet spot at around 4:10 along with Edison thinking that i would be late. But instead i found out that we were the first there Considering the fact that Ondipuli was saying about at least 10 confirmed members, this was a disappointment to say the least

Edison went into the already packed underground parking and i was waiting outside. Suddenly i got a call from AVS. I answered it and asked where he was, seems that he was right behind me and not realizing it

The 3 of us then went out to a nearby tea stall to have a sip while we waited for the rest. At around this time, i got a call from MMS congratulating me on my Sumoship . Despite my best attempts, the others found out about it and started pestering me for treat Somehow i pacified them for then and thanks to a call from Ondipuli who had reached the meet spot with IGB and was trying to find our location.

After a lot of frenetic phone calls we managed to track the shifty pair ogling at each other and the other men in the vicinity . We them both and decided to proceed to have a look-see of the mall.

Rest tomorrow, too tired now
josh varliya?

Old 16th August 2010
Custom title

raj_v1982 is one with the universeraj_v1982 is one with the universeraj_v1982 is one with the universeraj_v1982 is one with the universeraj_v1982 is one with the universe
UL: 4.21 gb DL: 3.38 gb Ratio: 1.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgonnablow View Post
Yes

Old 16th August 2010
Sage Of Six Paths
Visit my website

dmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to dmxrockstar Send a message via Yahoo to dmxrockstar
UL: 23.59 gb DL: 15.72 gb Ratio: 1.50
review

Old 16th August 2010
(BeParWaH)
Visit my website

{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.26 gb DL: 317.69 mb Ratio: 4.05
sawwy couldn't attend went to wrong mall

Old 16th August 2010
Makkal Muthalvar
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Jayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps database
UL: 110.65 mb DL: 339.97 mb Ratio: 0.33
Josh Meetku varaliyaa

Old 16th August 2010
Zamana badal gaya hai
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: Winner - Uploaders Category      
rk123gone is a pillar of our communityrk123gone is a pillar of our communityrk123gone is a pillar of our communityrk123gone is a pillar of our communityrk123gone is a pillar of our communityrk123gone is a pillar of our community
UL: 457.50 mb DL: 459.00 mb Ratio: 1.00
SUMO ka DMBO review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls