Xossip

Old 14th September 2010
Mr. Chutiya
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
om dada and gaddu

Old 14th September 2010
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Coolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographCoolbreez has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Coolbreez
UL: 1.87 gb DL: 1.84 gb Ratio: 1.02
nice but required to describe more
OM & Gaddu kaka (aka mohit)

Old 14th September 2010
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.94 gb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 2.21
gaddu nice one !!

saurabh

Old 14th September 2010
The BIG Idea
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Photographer: Photography Contest      
raul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universe
UL: 56.88 gb DL: 419.37 mb Ratio: 138.90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garud View Post
I was when Saurabh informed me that OM and Bittu have agreed for a meet. , That day evening I reached home at 8.30 Pm and immediately left for Shivajinagar where OM was suppose to land and also it would be easy for Bittu to come.
had to drive atleast 1 hr to reach the place due to heavy traffic.
When I reached the decided spot found only Saurabh, he informed me that OM was still on the way and Bittu is not taking his .
I bittu and asked him to join for the meet as usual fattu gave all .
It was 9.30 and OM was not suppose to come by next one hour, I was feeling hungry so had mast mast Irani Chai.
Till next one hour Saurabh and me were roaming on JM road with like road side romeo.
It was hard to keep Saurabh with all babes on road(Hope Saurabh will give details of from a ly damsel)
Mean while CoolBreez called us and checked whether meet has started or not.
At last OM arrived at 10.45 , asked him to identify us, and he did correctly.
In next 15 min all the bars and restaurants were suppose to stop their entry so we rushed towards a restaurant suggested by Saurabh, but to our dismay they were serving only , OM got very and started abusing Saurabh on the road.
we lost 10 min in this argument, so decided to go to restaurant at the end of JM road
It was AC one and no smoking again Saurabh and OM were , so I suggested let us sit here and for smoking we can go outside
Waiter asked us to give all the order as they were suppose to close any moment, So the choice was obvious for OM - Oldmonk, Saurabh - Antiquity Blue and me settled or Blenders Pride.
We were so hungry and thirsty that everyone started drinking without doing

Chicken crispy was so yummy we requested waiter to serve us one more dish
OM was very curious about various members and seniors of XB and how everyone has contributed and was asking so many questions.
We spoke to Mms and Saeber, OM and Saeber conversation lasted for almost 10 minutes, it was just like Bharat Milap for both of them

Sid called and instead of asking who are present he started abusing me for not watching Mumbai Indians match

It was 12.15 when we left the place

Thats my version of the meet
nice review :cheering: NTS

BTW....this meet was like a romeo walk on JM road

Old 14th September 2010
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
UL: 11.03 gb DL: 5.87 gb Ratio: 1.88
Quote:
I was when Saurabh informed me that OM and Bittu have agreed for a meet. , That day evening I reached home at 8.30 Pm and immediately left for Shivajinagar where OM was suppose to land and also it would be easy for Bittu to come.
had to drive atleast 1 hr to reach the place due to heavy traffic.
When I reached the decided spot found only Saurabh, he informed me that OM was still on the way and Bittu is not taking his .
I bittu and asked him to join for the meet as usual fattu gave all .
It was 9.30 and OM was not suppose to come by next one hour, I was feeling hungry so had mast mast Irani Chai.
Till next one hour Saurabh and me were roaming on JM road with like road side romeo.
It was hard to keep Saurabh with all babes on road(Hope Saurabh will give details of from a ly damsel)
Mean while CoolBreez called us and checked whether meet has started or not.
At last OM arrived at 10.45 , asked him to identify us, and he did correctly.
In next 15 min all the bars and restaurants were suppose to stop their entry so we rushed towards a restaurant suggested by Saurabh, but to our dismay they were serving only , OM got very and started abusing Saurabh on the road.
we lost 10 min in this argument, so decided to go to restaurant at the end of JM road
It was AC one and no smoking again Saurabh and OM were , so I suggested let us sit here and for smoking we can go outside
Waiter asked us to give all the order as they were suppose to close any moment, So the choice was obvious for OM - Oldmonk, Saurabh - Antiquity Blue and me settled or Blenders Pride.
We were so hungry and thirsty that everyone started drinking without doing

Chicken crispy was so yummy we requested waiter to serve us one more dish
OM was very curious about various members and seniors of XB and how everyone has contributed and was asking so many questions.
We spoke to Mms and Saeber, OM and Saeber conversation lasted for almost 10 minutes, it was just like Bharat Milap for both of them

Sid called and instead of asking who are present he started abusing me for not watching Mumbai Indians match

It was 12.15 when we left the place

Thats my version of the meet

kallu mama

Old 14th September 2010
yatra tatra sarvatra
Visit my website

Thullu_007 has hacked the reps databaseThullu_007 has hacked the reps databaseThullu_007 has hacked the reps databaseThullu_007 has hacked the reps databaseThullu_007 has hacked the reps databaseThullu_007 has hacked the reps databaseThullu_007 has hacked the reps databaseThullu_007 has hacked the reps databaseThullu_007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Thullu_007
UL: 84.94 gb DL: 72.91 gb Ratio: 1.17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunwara42010 View Post
repped kaka ji

for saurabh's review

waise whats the weight of om
Saawy kunnu hum dono mein se kisi ne bhi usko apne upar chadhne ni diya

the mod
you rock

Old 14th September 2010
Catch Me If U Can!!!
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Kakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 216.95 gb DL: 27.58 gb Ratio: 7.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbreez View Post
nice but required to describe more
OM & Gaddu kaka (aka mohit)
Its you

Old 14th September 2010
Catch Me If U Can!!!
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Kakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms_scandals View Post

kallu mama
Ask mama to post his dhinchak dheechyak dance review of JM road

Old 14th September 2010
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
UL: 11.03 gb DL: 5.87 gb Ratio: 1.88
Quote:
Ask mama to post his dhinchak dheechyak dance review of JM road
which one of the 3 of u was moaning when i called?

Old 14th September 2010
Catch Me If U Can!!!
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms_scandals View Post
which one of the 3 of u was moaning when i called?
The person who was not talking with you that time

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls