Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Drinking Alchohol - Some help

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

View Poll Results: Prefered Alcoholic drink
Brandy 24 15.00%
Whiskey 77 48.13%
Rum 32 20.00%
Wines (Port, Sherry) 22 13.75%
Beer 61 38.13%
Vodka 48 30.00%
Gin 7 4.38%
Arrack 4 2.50%
Toddy 5 3.13%
any others 9 5.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th March 2011

lielow is beginning to get noticed
UL: 38.99 gb DL: 69.73 gb Ratio: 0.56
.... all are great after u get two/three in...

Old 28th March 2011
Custom title
Visit my website

hkj is a pillar of our communityhkj is a pillar of our communityhkj is a pillar of our communityhkj is a pillar of our communityhkj is a pillar of our communityhkj is a pillar of our communityhkj is a pillar of our communityhkj is a pillar of our communityhkj is a pillar of our community
UL: 5.63 gb DL: 13.69 gb Ratio: 0.41
whisky

Old 28th March 2011
Custom title

george101 is hunted by the papparazigeorge101 is hunted by the papparazigeorge101 is hunted by the papparazigeorge101 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 103.95 mb DL: 79.07 mb Ratio: 1.31
i like brandy, then rum..

Old 30th March 2011
Lagey raho Jugad main
Visit my website
  2007 Drinking Contest: 2nd Place    XP Artist: XP Banners/Logo Contest      
caldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to caldevil
UL: 179.38 gb DL: 92.23 gb Ratio: 1.94
taste all and for sure u will like one and start experiment with that... mix match etc

Keep Calm!! It takes milliseconds to see yourself on the ground.

Old 30th March 2011
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

picornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 0.75
For me 1. Rum 2. Rum 3. Rum 4. Whiskey/Vodka/Beer

Old 11th April 2013
haath hi mera saathi
Visit my website

gtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.19 gb DL: 135.89 mb Ratio: 8.95
Whiskey tops this poll of Preferred Alcoholic Drinks listed,
with 53.85% share as on 11 April, 2013.

Brandy 10 15.38%
Whiskey 35 53.85%
Rum 13 20.00%
Wines (Port, Sherry) 11 16.92%
Beer 25 38.46%
Vodka 17 26.15%
Gin 3 4.62%
Arrack 2 3.08%
Toddy 3 4.62%
any others 5 7.69%

Old 11th April 2013
Custom title
Visit my website

singh619 is a pillar of our communitysingh619 is a pillar of our communitysingh619 is a pillar of our communitysingh619 is a pillar of our communitysingh619 is a pillar of our communitysingh619 is a pillar of our community
मित्र जो बात देशी मैं है वो विदेशी मैं कहाँ।।

Old 11th April 2013
haath hi mera saathi
Visit my website

gtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgtsyr281 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.19 gb DL: 135.89 mb Ratio: 8.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by baba_payel123 View Post
hey gtsyr281 did u start drinking or not?i think u get around 5 page coment. so let us know what did u desided
Quote:
Originally Posted by george101 View Post
i like brandy, then rum..
Quote:
Originally Posted by singh619 View Post
मित्र जो बात देशी मैं है वो विदेशी मैं कहाँ।।
Let us explore some Brands of Alcoholic drinks available in India, for a start.

Let us start with the first option Brandy.

1) Morpheus XO Brandy - 750 ml
Retails for around: Rs.699.00/-

Quote:

A brandy that is blended in the land of maharajas, nawabs and burning sunsets, Morpheus Brandy has a luxuriant quality. Containing the texture of warm soils and fragrant scents and all the richness of tropical weather, this brandy is bottled liquid gold. With its opulent copper tone and lush aroma, Morpheus is a brandy for those who appreciate the finer things in life.

As a cherished legacy, we are zealous in preserving the trademark excellence of Morpheus Brandy. The process of creation and maturation is arduous; requiring meticulous observation and patience as well as an eye to perfection. All our brandies are sealed in oaken casks for a minimum of six years, ensuring an untainted product. Those brandies requiring even seven or ten years are allowed full term maturation, and no compromises will be brooked. As our fine quality is part of our brand, a perfect brandy is part of the promise of Morpheus Brandy.
----
2) MC Dowell's VSOP Brandy - 750ml
Retails for around: Rs.459.00/-

Quote:
V.S.O.P. ("very superior old pale") designates a blend in which the youngest brandy is stored for at least four years in a cask.
---------
3) 8 pm excellency brandy
Retails for around: Rs 246 for a quart (750 ml)

Quote:
8 pm excellency brandy carries the 8 pm brand umbrella further into the brandy segment. It's smooth taste bears testimony to the fact that it is matured in oaken casks for ages before being bottled for your enjoyment.
Any reviews for the above brandy brands?

Old 11th April 2013

Sureshkumar32 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Sureshkumar32
What ever your heart will go weaker in long run and you cant keep your mind and heart together to get good sleep when you stopped drinking. So I advise you people to stay away from it. Heart Attack and low confidence will follow and you blood veins will weak and you will not able to hold things properly and write properly.

Old 11th April 2013
Lagey raho Jugad main
Visit my website
  2007 Drinking Contest: 2nd Place    XP Artist: XP Banners/Logo Contest      
caldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to caldevil
UL: 179.38 gb DL: 92.23 gb Ratio: 1.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshkumar32 View Post
What ever your heart will go weaker in long run and you cant keep your mind and heart together to get good sleep when you stopped drinking. So I advise you people to stay away from it. Heart Attack and low confidence will follow and you blood veins will weak and you will not able to hold things properly and write properly.
Suresh Saab I'm not boasting but for your info I started drinking from my class XI and at my ripe age of 42 kept on.In betwee I done some best available jobs in private sector in India,done some pan India biking,got married,rearing my kid.Planning to do fo extreme end spot of India by bike soon.
Whoever say drinking is bad therefore I'm not agreeing with them,yes you have to have a strict control on your self and you can enjoy your drink.

Keep Calm!! It takes milliseconds to see yourself on the ground.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls