Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Exbii Kolkata Meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th November 2010
Banned

Kavalai Illatha Man has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by WetDesert View Post
Picorna is a Bengali dude
he is Ph.D. Nice person

Old 26th November 2010

james.hot82 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to james.hot82 Send a message via AIM to james.hot82 Send a message via MSN to james.hot82 Send a message via Yahoo to james.hot82 Send a message via Skype™ to james.hot82
UL: 10.30 gb DL: 2.06 gb Ratio: 4.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalai Illatha Man View Post
he is Ph.D. Nice person

Old 27th November 2010
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

picornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 0.75
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.hot82 View Post
well first of all let me tell you I am not at all a good writer , you can ask me to have fun,make fun, make some noise, chaos ,daring thing to do , yah I am always there but when it comes to write something , either I can't find any language to put down the actions in the form of letters or the writing turn to an incoherent boring speech.

By the way as picorna has very tactfully and minutely described the meet so I'll only write those which was not covered by him in his writing and other small things which i think important to share with you .

The time of meet was 4:00 pm and pico reached there exactly on time (how can one be so punctual ), but there is nothing to surprise as he took car to reach there (dhoka ) and i was on my foot , Now I'll not reveal our ages .there is some age gap between us but we didn't feel it at all .before meet I thought pico will be fat old with white hair and false teeth as his voice on ph tends me to think that , but he is ..

this was my first meet with a virtual friend so I was a bit excited .
from there we went to nearby bar and restaurant served by adhi pungi ladkiya and ordered beer with (pico first ordered light but i insist him to take strong beer ) followed by whiskey (mine) oldmonk (pico) and reapeted it again n again untill its time for pico to catch plane.

we both share some common mentality and hobbies , like we both love to read and smoke heavily and the same brand of sutta. but when I about to lit a cigu pico warned me by pointing the notice of no smoking which was behind me . then we had to go outside whenever we had the urge to smoke .

our conversions was going on from one topic to another with the repeatation of pegs .pico revealed some naughty incidents of his childhood and me my oldhood.

in the meantime we were trying to connect oldmonk but his number was unreachable may be he was busy in .. then pico called coolibreez, and i had a small conversation with cooli coochi on ph .We discussed about the board . I gave him the information of exbii, how it born how it works etc.. and pico gave me the idea of some of the members he met . So I get plenty of information about our friends of exbii, we discussed about . after some happy moments we left the bar as pico had to catch the flight and dropped me to my destination, we promised to meet again whenever we get chance .
pico is much sober polite in comparison to me and a charming guy , I really enjoyed the meet and his company . but he did not give me the chance to pay a single bill .

our kolkata meet ended successfully

Nice review James bhai

Old 27th November 2010

picornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Dr. Virus, man of the meet
Thanks bhai

Old 27th November 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAIN_LOVER View Post
brothers

and james unkil
Thanks a lot bhai

Old 27th November 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garud View Post
Virus and Jammy

Thanks a lot Sir jee

Old 27th November 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
fir galat

virus aur james dono peene ke baad nange naach rahe the

Old 27th November 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetDesert View Post
Picorna is a Bengali dude

Old 27th November 2010

Quote:
he is Ph.D. Nice person

Old 27th November 2010

james.hot82 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to james.hot82 Send a message via AIM to james.hot82 Send a message via MSN to james.hot82 Send a message via Yahoo to james.hot82 Send a message via Skype™ to james.hot82
UL: 10.30 gb DL: 2.06 gb Ratio: 4.99

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls