Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Bikers Paradise & Do-it-Yourself

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Old 24th March 2017
\/\/ork |-|arder Play |-|arder
Visit my website

Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Bikers Paradise & Do-it-Yourself

Bikers Of Xossip

Wholesome motorcycling is not just about good bikes, good riding gear and good riding habits. It’s also about keeping all the above in ‘good’ order. This ‘Do-it-Yourself’ thread is about just that. Anyone who has worked on his steed with his own hands knows the satisfaction and joy that’s the consequence of such work completed successfully. After this ‘hands-on’ work, there seems to be a stronger bond between the rider and the bike.

First of all, for this newly created section named 'Wanderlust' i feel very thankful to the whole Admin team to introduce such a nice section which is a perfect platform for us wanderers, tourers, bikers to share our riding & touring experiences, which will be useful for the wannabe wanderers for their next trip.

Since Motorcycle touring has always been a craze & is also gaining pace in a country like India, & while on the tour.. being a two wheeler rider.. what ? if the bike gets any technical issue in the middle of a secluded place ? where one can't find any mechanic to start the bike ? what will one do ?
All u need to do is 'Do It Yourself'

This thread is all about sharing of and learning from the experience of working on one’s vehicle. And to make it universally comprehensible, it needs to be systematic and well-organised in structure and content.

So, I would like to kindly request all the fellow bikers of Xossip to use this thread as a hub for bikers & share your riding experiences & whatever you find knowledgeable regarding a motorbike which would be helpful for others.

Old 24th March 2017
Visit my website

Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
rs1

Old 24th March 2017
Visit my website

rs2

Last edited by Montyv : 24th March 2017 at 10:02 PM.

Old 24th March 2017
Visit my website

rs3

Old 24th March 2017
Visit my website

rs4