Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > I Lost my Facebook account, as being blocked,.. How to recover...?

Old 28th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
I Lost my Facebook account, as being blocked,.. How to recover...?

I am in big problem,...

One of my very active FB account with 4500+ members has been blocked by few ppl's complaint, ( i guess ) or was hacked and compromised as those toll free nos always says the same to frighten you and getting /selling cleaning the computer services to you, and selling to you their private software for anti-hacks,..

It was a decent and courteous page with no abusive, obscene, bad language, insulting or and harsh-hated- hatred spreading to any caste, community or religion page. Some ppl complained it and they blocked it asking for now identity.

My nick/avatar was other than my real name just like these forums. And, I can not go thro ID sent to them, of passport / Govt ID or Dr lic. or any such,.. I can not do that,..

Many fake toll free nos on google listings are Indian fake Cho*u guys who wanna to make quick money on you as they are selling other services of cleaning the computer so , they wanna make their that business on you. FB has got no real toll free number,.. all toll free nos are Indian crook companies who doing a business like a call center, trapping the American Birds and charging with filthy money,...

I tried identifying from those 3 photos couple times, many times I could,... but still it says,. to send any valid Picture ID with name and photo,. etc...

I made a mistake as my avatar nick name was more famous on few desi forums, I kept the same name for my FB account for privacy and secrecy reasons also,..

Any help? Will be highly appreciated,...

Old 28th March 2017
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandrakantOza View Post
I am in big problem,...

One of my very active FB account with 4500+ members has been blocked by few ppl's complaint, ( i guess ) or was hacked and compromised as those toll free nos always says the same to frighten you and getting /selling cleaning the computer services to you, and selling to you their private software for anti-hacks,..

It was a decent and courteous page with no abusive, obscene, bad language, insulting or and harsh-hated- hatred spreading to any caste, community or religion page. Some ppl complained it and they blocked it asking for now identity.

My nick/avatar was other than my real name just like these forums. And, I can not go thro ID sent to them, of passport / Govt ID or Dr lic. or any such,.. I can not do that,..

Many fake toll free nos on google listings are Indian fake Cho*u guys who wanna to make quick money on you as they are selling other services of cleaning the computer so , they wanna make their that business on you. FB has got no real toll free number,.. all toll free nos are Indian crook companies who doing a business like a call center, trapping the American Birds and charging with filthy money,...

I tried identifying from those 3 photos couple times, many times I could,... but still it says,. to send any valid Picture ID with name and photo,. etc...

I made a mistake as my avatar nick name was more famous on few desi forums, I kept the same name for my FB account for privacy and secrecy reasons also,..

Any help? Will be highly appreciated,...
Complicated...

Earlier, (about a year ago) the same problem happened for my FB account. That time I recovered it with one method. I am not sure it still working.

This is the method.

Quote:
use a proxy server (Try Japanese IP)
login to 'www.m.facebook.com'
Enter details.
They will ask for a valid mobile number.
Enter a new mobile number. Make sure it is not used for any other FB accounts.
Enter verification code.
Done.
Again, I don't know this method still working. Try yourself.

Old 28th March 2017

Just a Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Dova sir After Donald Trump's victory over Hillary Baby, Google FB and Twitter and many other social networking sites have got together and are deleting political religious posts and handles not in tune with their idea of politics and religion. Many FB accounts twitter handles etc have been blocked. Even Google has tweaked its search engine in such a manner that inconvenient political and religious pages are buried in the last page of the search. Most likely ur FB account has been blocked by FB itself because of ur political or religious leanings. Get in touch with FB to reactivate it.

Old 29th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
I am not Dova, Firstly.

I know that Japan trick and going thro' Hola/Hula and such and ( identifying three photos,... for other nations than Japan ) It does not work.

FB have none of their official and reliable number, but it seems,.. they have given some rights to few Indian companies like Call centers and doing private computer repairing business,. and they say we are masters / authorized dealers.. of Google mails. Instagram , FB, Twitter and such related any problem,. smtms after grabbing few money from paypal / CC they fix this problem,. smtms they tell you to by I-tunes card / Cisco service computer repair / buy anti-hacjk software from them and then fix it,...

They are private bribe takes, hidden IDs ( they never give their real toll free number / names / company name or locations ) and sometime seven take control of computer spreads fear of hack/virus/ accounts and computer been compromised,.. and feeds viruses.

They steal filthy rich amount to open yr distorted FB account / Gmails / Instagram / Whats app and such,...

Old 29th March 2017
Banned

Copied ,....

Quote:
1-844-722-5347 or 1-844-785-8418 or 1-800-941-5251 or 1-844-762-8448 or 1-800-425-2067 :

Be alert and Beware of these guys and rather report it to fraud / Police… which will be the best bet.
Facebook, Insta, Twitter etc. have no contact support for real phone numbers, so these guys from India are taking over it, saying it as, we are the authorized tech support guys to solve your FB and social media related problems of blocked and locked FB pages, other computer related virus/hack/network problems,..and they are sitting in India, somewhere in Chennai / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Punjab / Delhi locations… though they are saying it, they are in California / NY / Virginia beach and we have been authorized by FB / Insta / Twitter / WA for providing the help..for unbanning/unblocking them. Last number given above, will even say, we are authorized Dell people, checking for system errors or network errors and giving updates / viruses in your computer,..and will make it repair and run more efficient,.. They are liars, cheat, deceit and frauds. They have fake names ( two names - one Indian and one American ) like Matty, Ricky, Raj, Mike, Charlie, Jenney,.. They will give false promises, false ID, extension numbers and even phone numbers and via fear-spread and threat of serious network errors / hack / compromised applications in your computer,.. and showing viruses and fear of important bank info and password may get lost/stolen,.. They will frighten you to buy for their computer repairer services and software. They will mess and screw your computers by taking control,…with adding viruses even / deleting application files,.. once given the control over the websites like ( support.me / anydesk / fastsupport .com ). They carry toll free US numbers and also calls from bogus numbers, whose identity contact remains unidentified on your caller ID of the phone. They have two names - Indian and American and they talk via bogus number, bogus name and all hidden real numbers of them,…..that your phone can never track their numbers, company, authority or any,..…
  • They take control of your computers and show some areas of errors, network errors, applications having warning signs, and with fear and threat, either force you to buy Cisco virus repairer services, FB hack repairer services/packages, Network security, buying their I-Tune gift cards / will even send you to Credit repairer lines, ( they get discounts, for pulling the clients ) or even buying for their own hacker anti-software to prevent yourself from hackers who have compromised your computer.
  • They can use even all abusive words, insults and cursing/slant, rude, indecent and obscene languages as and when needed as they know that they are in India and no US rules will abide them.
  • They can cut or hang up your phone very rudely and for no reasons, , with a slight hint, that you are arguing or not interested to fall in their trap.
  • They can threaten you saying ,.. “ Do whatever you can, I am careless, you donkey, monkey, and all abusive words and language at the drop of a hat.
  • They also know that, they can not repair fix your locked and banned social media accounts, but their only intention is to show you fear-area in your computer, and make business from you, while spreading the fear. They will send you to their inner technician, who may/may not repair your computer ( God knows what they will do ) but will charge you filthy amount for nothing.
Just do not get trapped with them, or never give control of your computer, ever.

Old 29th March 2017
Banned

Copied for Alert,..... Quote:

FB, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp,.. Lost Google mail,.. etc have no toll free number of their own,..

Quote:
If you go to the Google and in the search box type, “ toll free number of Google, Toll free number of Facebook, Toll free number of WhatsApp”….. Instagram, Twitter .... and so forth, you will see tons of toll free numbers are coming up, they all are third party private profit making company from India. None are authorized,......They are in India, though they say and lie that, they are in Florida, California and NY. They all have diff fake US and Indian name, and all they are into making a quick buck, with false/true assisting for Google and face book etc, and they claim to be the authorized persons of FB, network hack repairer, sometimes Dell, Facebook lock and block problem solver, and Google-related expertise, which they are not. They remain extremely rude, abusive, insulting, indecent, quick money-oriented, and can hung up your phone cursing you, slapping you with foul and obscene languages and even threats that… they do not care about anything and anyone, , in no time, the minute they found that you are not ready to be his client or customer. All they want is quick bucks from your paypal account and many a times they would take control of your computer and will show you the area that your computer is hacked, network attacked, your PC have been compromised from 10 diff. locations, many are spying in it and you may lose yr bank account related important information.
Fear inside you, makes their business.

They also remain they discounted agents of few computer repair service companies, some gift cards and other technician of computer repairer companies. Just stay away from these people, as they can never be trusted. Many incidents have been noted, they add the viruses and even erase your important files and applications, makes the mess of your computer, so naturally you will come to them, thereafter.

Do not trust any toll free outsourcing numbers, be it for facebook, Google, Whatsapp, Instagram, Anti-network heck private package sellers for Facebook, Network errors and other hack-solvers, or virus and hack control repairers. They all remain liars, cheaters, deceivers, fraud, and all they want is quick money from your credit cards and Paypals. If you are a victim of any such toll free numbers, do yourself a favor.

Type that number simply in the Google search box and you will read many other people’s opinions coming up, and all will be alike and negative, that I can cent percent assure. Almost all of these numbers are from India, and fellows remain extremely arrogant, rude and abusive in manners, action and language.

Just type any of such number in plain google search box and just read all public opinions of such numbers,... If you call them, expect rough styles, lies, cheat, frauds, insults, abusive languages, false promises, wrong company name, name, wrong -their phone no with extension, tempting you to buy i-tunes, music cards, selling anti-hack software for FB, buying cisco computer services and what not..... and all,.. ! These are our typical Indian crooks, who wants just quick access to yr crdit card and paypal account for quick bucks, and spreading a fear about yr computers, its viruse, its hacking and being compromised, yr Bank accounts and e-mail passwords been stolen, and they spread each kind of greed and fear with shaam, daam dand and bhed,..

Few of them are...

1-844-722-5347
or 1-844-785-8418
or 1-800-941-5251
or 1-844-762-8448
or 1-800-425-2067
etc etc,...

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 29th March 2017 at 09:24 PM.