Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > NEET shocker: Female candidate asked to remove innerwear at Kerala exam centre

Old 9th May 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Question NEET shocker: Female candidate asked to remove innerwear at Kerala exam centre

NEET shocker: Female candidate asked to remove innerwear at Kerala exam centre

In a shocking incident, a female candidate who appeared at a NEET center here Sunday claimed she had... to remove her innerwear before sitting for the entrance test, prompting the Kerala State Human Right to register a case. Other women candidates too faced a harrowing experience due to a strict dress code.

The 18-year-old was allegedly asked to remove her bra when the metal detector used by the by the invigilators beeped.

"My daughter went inside the center, only to return later and hand me her top innerwear," said her mother. Another candidate, who was wearing a pair of jeans, was asked to remove a pocket as well as well as metal buttons from the clothing.

The strict adherence to the Central Board of Secondary Education's (CBSE) anti-cheating dress code for those appearing for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG) saw an invigilator asking a student in Pariyaram in Kannur to remove her innerwear before writing the exam on Sunday.
The anguished candidate told media persons after attempting the NEET -- conducted for admission to undergraduate medical courses in government and private medical colleges in the country -- that she wshe was asked by the examination center's officials to remove her innerwear.

The 18-year-old was allegedly asked to remove her bra when the metal detector used by the by the invigilators beeped.

"My daughter went inside the center, only to return later and hand me her top innerwear," said her mother. Another candidate, who was wearing a pair of jeans, was asked to remove a pocket as well as well as metal buttons from the clothing.

Her father told IANS: "She was wearing jeans. Since it had pockets and metal buttons, they needed toto be removed. I went to a shop about three km away from the exam center and bought a new dress for her after getting the shop opened."

As if this was not enough, she was asked to remove her top for physical frisking, the parent said.

"My child could not write the examination properly. She was not in a proper frame of mind," he told PTI .

Churidar tops below the knees were cut, long sleeves were chopped, earrings were removed, parents alleged. The students were not even allowed to wear slippers. As per the norms, only high heels and shoes were not permissible, they said. Those living in the vicinity of the school came forward to help candidates by giving them suitable clothes to wear. Many parents had to borrow clothes from the neighbors as shops were not open being a Sunday.

At another exam center in the state, a student was asked to remove her head scarf.In a shocking incident, a female candidate who appeared at a NEET center here Sunday claimed she had...

Read more at: http://english.manoramaonline.com/ne...ar-kannur.html

In a shocking incident, a female candidate who appeared at a NEET center here Sunday claimed she had...

A female candidate appearing for an entrance test at a NEET centre in Kannur, Kerala on Sunday claimed she was forced to remove her innerwear before sitting for the entrance test, according to several media reports.

Other women candidates also faced a similar harrowing experience.

The candidate told media persons after attempting the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) -- conducted for admission to undergraduate medical courses in government and private medical colleges in the country -- that she was asked to remove her innerwear by the examination centre's officials."My daughter went inside the centre, only to return later and hand me her top innerwear," said her mother.

Another candidate was reportedly asked to cut the pockets off her jeans.
Her father said, "I went to a shop about three km away from the exam centre and bought a new dress for her after getting the shop opened."

Those living in the vicinity of the school where the NEET centre was set up came forward to help candidates by giving them suitable clothes to wear.
"I know of a Muslim family which gave six tops to candidates to wear. Even more shocking was the fact that authorities did not permit anyone to wear full-sleeved top. Those wearing such sleeves had to cut it to make it short-sleeved," said another harried parent.

"The ordeal is over but it's debatable how many female candidates would have been able to write the exam properly after they were subjected to so much humiliation. I will write to Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan to seek action against those responsible," said state Mahila Congress President Bindhu Krishna.
Meanwhile in Chennai, unaware of the do's and don'ts, many aspirants who appeared for NEET for the first time on Sunday, faced a piquant situation in parts of Tamil Nadu, with some even forced to resize the sleeves of their shirts and abandon their footwear to meet the norms. Several boys who came to attend the National Eligibility Entrance Test wearing full sleeve shirts were taken aback when they were told that only half-sleeve shirts were allowed in the examination hall. Left with no choice, they had to "customise" it by cutting it to size by using a scissor.

Also, some who had come wearing shoes had to dump it and hastily opt for the sandals of their parents. Girls had to hurriedly take away hair pins, and bands and ornaments like earrings and nose-pin as these accessories were not allowed.

According to The New Indian Express, female students were asked not to wear hairpin, shoes, rings, chains, bangles, wear brooches, high heeled shoes or sarees while male candidates were asked to wear light-coloured jeans or trousers. Light clothes with half sleeves were barred, according to the Bangalore Mirror.

The Centre Board of Secondary Education organised the 2017 NEET on Sunday in as many as 104 cities across the country, for which more than 11 lakh aspirants had registered.

innerwear

Old 9th May 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Some Xpians loves those used inner wears

Old 9th May 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Some Xpians loves those used inner wears
These are freshly used teen south special Mallu & \Tamil masala wear

Old 9th May 2017

IAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our community

Quote:
The students pointed out that NEET instructions did not refer to the removal of inner wear but the school authorities who had conducted the examination remained adamant and forced the girls to remove them at the entry point to the examination hall

Look at the long queue of hot teen titties and ass gaand .The male invigilators would have had a fun time removing freshly used bra and panties innerwear in the open Anyone from xossip in the invigilator group

Old 9th May 2017

blowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accolades
UL: 1.90 gb DL: 1.89 gb Ratio: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post
NEET shocker: Female candidate asked to remove innerwear at Kerala exam centre

In a shocking incident, a female candidate who appeared at a NEET center here Sunday claimed she had... to remove her innerwear before sitting for the entrance test, prompting the Kerala State Human Right to register a case. Other women candidates too faced a harrowing experience due to a strict dress code.

https://i1.wp.com/indiannewstalks.co...?fit=960%2C540

The strict adherence to the Central Board of Secondary Education's (CBSE) anti-cheating dress code for those appearing for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG) saw an invigilator asking a student in Pariyaram in Kannur to remove her innerwear before writing the exam on Sunday.
The anguished candidate told media persons after attempting the NEET -- conducted for admission to undergraduate medical courses in government and private medical colleges in the country -- that she wshe was asked by the examination center's officials to remove her innerwear.

Her father told IANS: "She was wearing jeans. Since it had pockets and metal buttons, they needed toto be removed. I went to a shop about three km away from the exam center and bought a new dress for her after getting the shop opened."

As if this was not enough, she was asked to remove her top for physical frisking, the parent said.

"My child could not write the examination properly. She was not in a proper frame of mind," he told PTI .

Churidar tops below the knees were cut, long sleeves were chopped, earrings were removed, parents alleged. The students were not even allowed to wear slippers. As per the norms, only high heels and shoes were not permissible, they said. Those living in the vicinity of the school came forward to help candidates by giving them suitable clothes to wear. Many parents had to borrow clothes from the neighbors as shops were not open being a Sunday.

At another exam center in the state, a student was asked to remove her head scarf.In a shocking incident, a female candidate who appeared at a NEET center here Sunday claimed she had...

In a shocking incident, a female candidate who appeared at a NEET center here Sunday claimed she had...

A female candidate appearing for an entrance test at a NEET centre in Kannur, Kerala on Sunday claimed she was forced to remove her innerwear before sitting for the entrance test, according to several media reports.

Other women candidates also faced a similar harrowing experience.

The candidate told media persons after attempting the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) -- conducted for admission to undergraduate medical courses in government and private medical colleges in the country -- that she was asked to remove her innerwear by the examination centre's officials."My daughter went inside the centre, only to return later and hand me her top innerwear," said her mother.

Another candidate was reportedly asked to cut the pockets off her jeans.
Her father said, "I went to a shop about three km away from the exam centre and bought a new dress for her after getting the shop opened."

Those living in the vicinity of the school where the NEET centre was set up came forward to help candidates by giving them suitable clothes to wear.
"I know of a Muslim family which gave six tops to candidates to wear. Even more shocking was the fact that authorities did not permit anyone to wear full-sleeved top. Those wearing such sleeves had to cut it to make it short-sleeved," said another harried parent.

"The ordeal is over but it's debatable how many female candidates would have been able to write the exam properly after they were subjected to so much humiliation. I will write to Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan to seek action against those responsible," said state Mahila Congress President Bindhu Krishna.
Meanwhile in Chennai, unaware of the do's and don'ts, many aspirants who appeared for NEET for the first time on Sunday, faced a piquant situation in parts of Tamil Nadu, with some even forced to resize the sleeves of their shirts and abandon their footwear to meet the norms. Several boys who came to attend the National Eligibility Entrance Test wearing full sleeve shirts were taken aback when they were told that only half-sleeve shirts were allowed in the examination hall. Left with no choice, they had to "customise" it by cutting it to size by using a scissor.

Also, some who had come wearing shoes had to dump it and hastily opt for the sandals of their parents. Girls had to hurriedly take away hair pins, and bands and ornaments like earrings and nose-pin as these accessories were not allowed.

According to The New Indian Express, female students were asked not to wear hairpin, shoes, rings, chains, bangles, wear brooches, high heeled shoes or sarees while male candidates were asked to wear light-coloured jeans or trousers. Light clothes with half sleeves were barred, according to the Bangalore Mirror.

The Centre Board of Secondary Education organised the 2017 NEET on Sunday in as many as 104 cities across the country, for which more than 11 lakh aspirants had registered.

innerwear

Can see only torn pieces of sleeves clothing. Where are the bra and panties Anyone have video of the events can post the same

Old 9th May 2017
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMHIM View Post

Look at the long queue of hot teen titties and ass gaand .The male invigilators would have had a fun time removing freshly used bra and panties innerwear in the open Anyone from xossip in the invigilator group
LOL... abe tu kuch jyada hee sapne dekhta hai. Only female security guards or female authorities handle those girls.

Old 10th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
I hope some vdos leak.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 10th May 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
LOL... abe tu kuch jyada hee sapne dekhta hai. Only female security guards or female authorities handle those girls.

Pics showing the staff handling these girls does not look like only females are handling these girls

Old 10th May 2017
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post

Pics showing the staff handling these girls does not look like only females are handling these girls
Uncle kon si pics? Even you are day-dreaming?

Have you ever been to such exam centers? I've been twice, in the last 3 years. And yes, this news is not fresh. Such kaands have happened in the past as well and no males are allowed to frisk any female candidates. Stop fantasizing, just because you are on XP.

Old 10th May 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Uncle kon si pics? Even you are day-dreaming?

Have you ever been to such exam centers? I've been twice, in the last 3 years. And yes, this news is not fresh. Such kaands have happened in the past as well and no males are allowed to frisk any female candidates. Stop fantasizing, just because you are on XP.
that was the true one