Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Holidays Chit Chat, Help and Discussion thread

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th April 2017

Worst_Joker is beginning to get noticed
Good morning friends

Old 26th April 2017

Worst_Joker is beginning to get noticed

Old 1st May 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe

Old 2nd May 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:

Old 10th May 2017
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.P View Post

^^ how boring... you were copy-pasting from a book all along?

Last edited by bangali_babu : 10th May 2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: quoting correct post

Old 10th May 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
if you once visit there , that was the real source for you that provided by your own eyes bhai
That's not the point... I am not a scientist or historian or archaeologist to ascertain whether they used some invisible super glue between the joints or not.

All I know is that every civilization used something as a binder. Cement was invented centuries ago. Also, limestone blocks form a solid structure, once rainwater seeps through them. So, many structures that seem to miss something are actually held together by years of chemical reaction.

I am sure OP doesn't know that interlocking + sloping structures don't need any binder. Modern examples are numerous arches.

Anyway, I was hoping to find something extraordinary but when OP shared a link to some random book, I went from super curious to meh in seconds

Old 11th May 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
That's not the point... I am not a scientist or historian or archaeologist to ascertain whether they used some invisible super glue between the joints or not.

All I know is that every civilization used something as a binder. Cement was invented centuries ago. Also, limestone blocks form a solid structure, once rainwater seeps through them. So, many structures that seem to miss something are actually held together by years of chemical reaction.

I am sure OP doesn't know that interlocking + sloping structures don't need any binder. Modern examples are numerous arches.

Anyway, I was hoping to find something extraordinary but when OP shared a link to some random book, I went from super curious to meh in seconds
looks like now u not accepts,
some days you wonder about the fact of this temple on your life

Old 11th May 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
looks like now u not accepts,
some days you wonder about the fact of this temple on your life
I've been "wondered" by many other famous architectures around the world!

If I need to know about this temple, I'd just read the book OP is copy-pasting from.

BTW, my house is built in such a way that not even a square centimeter of its shadow falls on the ground. Which makes my house so fucking hot in the summers. I think I should also write a book on my house.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls