Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Live Debate Rewiew by xossipian..NHB Election 2017

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th May 2017
I am Dead

dianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
A bouncy pitch, morning dew and umpire fjb decided to start the over with new ball himself !!!! Yes, it was the scenario of task 2 with Foxes. They faced the music and bowled out cheaply. Surprisingly Dragons could not took advantage of the situation and showed a miserable performance !!! Lack of home work or too much of it !! This is NHB, you cant predict nhbians.Good job ec team.

Saved my tedious working of repeat typing and publidhed cnp review from my thread.
simple and correct

Old 17th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 17th May 2017
Love is Lust.....

Royal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
In my view....there r no menifesto debate....sirf ..persinol issue or ego.....,tha .,jo bar bar ...Wolf or Nain ke aage aa rha tha...Bich Bich me EC's log match me barish ki tarh panhuchkar ..harne vale ko kuch der aur sochne ka mauka de deti....lekin jaise hi dono phir amne samne dono parties ke leader hote to ek ne ball ko fulltoss fenka ye samajh kar ki mai yorker mar rha hu....par samne vale ne use vnhi par push kar diya....again and again 80 min tak yhi chlta rha.....Darshak ...ham jaise jo anand utha rhe the is boring khel ka .....unse kah diya gya....jao bhai apne apne fav player ka interbo le aao .........aur aisi bheed tuti...jaise bahubali ke time ticket kharidne valo ki....bechare leader log kisi ko jawab dete...kisi ka bhool jate...par kuch der tak paisa pasool hua......
abhi drama khatm nhi hua mera ...ek banda aisa bhi tha ....jo beech beech me poke kar deta ....axba...jo sabki ass ki band bjata hai shayad kahna tha kuch use ..isliye vo bae bar sutter down na krne ko bolta ..par is nirmohi ec's ko koi dya nhi aayi ..aur usne shutter gira diya...isliye usne ec's ko bahut hi galiyan sunayi......
isse jyada chutiyapa mujhse na ho payega

Old 20th May 2017
Daru Izz Life :yo:

Charlie 007 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Lover View Post
In my view....there r no menifesto debate....sirf ..persinol issue or ego.....,tha .,jo bar bar ...Wolf or Nain ke aage aa rha tha...Bich Bich me EC's log match me barish ki tarh panhuchkar ..harne vale ko kuch der aur sochne ka mauka de deti....lekin jaise hi dono phir amne samne dono parties ke leader hote to ek ne ball ko fulltoss fenka ye samajh kar ki mai yorker mar rha hu....par samne vale ne use vnhi par push kar diya....again and again 80 min tak yhi chlta rha.....Darshak ...ham jaise jo anand utha rhe the is boring khel ka .....unse kah diya gya....jao bhai apne apne fav player ka interbo le aao .........aur aisi bheed tuti...jaise bahubali ke time ticket kharidne valo ki....bechare leader log kisi ko jawab dete...kisi ka bhool jate...par kuch der tak paisa pasool hua......
abhi drama khatm nhi hua mera ...ek banda aisa bhi tha ....jo beech beech me poke kar deta ....axba...jo sabki ass ki band bjata hai shayad kahna tha kuch use ..isliye vo bae bar sutter down na krne ko bolta ..par is nirmohi ec's ko koi dya nhi aayi ..aur usne shutter gira diya...isliye usne ec's ko bahut hi galiyan sunayi......
isse jyada chutiyapa mujhse na ho payega
update for next one

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls