Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Urgent Help

Old 16th May 2017

incesthere11 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to incesthere11
Urgent Help

Hi All,

Coming to the point directly, using some image lock app i have locked 800 pics , as the application memory is showing 4gb but no pics are seen in that application. Please help me in this.
I have tried various recovery apps,softwares etc but coudlnt restore my data.pls help me in this.

THANX IN ADVANCE

Old 17th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by incesthere11 View Post
Hi All,

Coming to the point directly, using some image lock app i have locked 800 pics , as the application memory is showing 4gb but no pics are seen in that application. Please help me in this.
I have tried various recovery apps,softwares etc but coudlnt restore my data.pls help me in this.

THANX IN ADVANCE
Recovery apps won't help you as those locking apps encrypt the data. Use particularly that app to unlock the folder & retrieve the pics.

IMO in future do not use any app for locking. Use some other methods which are present in android by default.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 17th May 2017

incesthere11 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to incesthere11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Recovery apps won't help you as those locking apps encrypt the data. Use particularly that app to unlock the folder & retrieve the pics.

IMO in future do not use any app for locking. Use some other methods which are present in android by default.
firstly thnxalot bro for d response...
Actually i know password..but dont know what to do as that album showing no pics..but memory size is occupied