Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Safe erection pills in India

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 1 Week Ago

Paddmini is an unknown quantity at this point
Safe erection pills in India

Freinds,

I am getting married soon and I dont want to take chance of failing in performance in first night. SO i am lookin for pills which helop to get erection. I want safe pills for backup which are available in medical stores without prescription of Doctor. Pls suggest

Old 1 Week Ago
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations

Patanjali Amla Chatpata, 500 g

Old 1 Week Ago
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
there is no safe erection pills and also high chance you might depend on it forever. instead here are some proven tips if you want to get rock solid erection always.

never masturbate or do forced ejaculation. this is must if you want to experience your full sexual interest and force. doing masturbation is like spilling out sexual interests from tank. on the other hand if you conserve it then it just amplifies and even a simple sight of woman or thought gives you instant rock hard erection. also daily morning erection for no reason this all possible if you ready to give up masturbation habit if have now.

make your vitamin d3 level in optimal range. (50 - 70). you can test your current vitamin d3 level using blood test called 25 -oh-d3. vitamin d is very essential vitamin and its a steroidal hormone which helps in overall health and particularly improves erection and stamina.

these two is enough and if need one more then try ashwagandha tablets. its an ayurvedic one with no major side effects. it reduces stress, anxiety levels and also improves testosterone and dhea levels which improves erection.

Old 1 Week Ago

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
^^ dekhna bhai, kahin josh control se bahar na ho jaaye aur suhaag raat se pehle hee, saali ko dekh ke nikal jaaye! LOL

Old 1 Week Ago

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
First night rarely ppl score 10/10 unless they have had prior experience with premarital fucking.....

U will learn as the days go by...No need for pills....Save it for when ur 50+....