Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Days Ago

alphaindream is beginning to get noticed
I have this cousin, almost my age, but still unmarried – very Casanova type! As his parents were abroad when we were children, he grew up with me. He still visits my home every now and then. Recently I've noted my wife is getting very friendly with him – a bit too close. When I mentioned about that to my wife, she's insisting that it's casual and friendly that their relationship is. I don't know and I don't think so.

I had a chat about all this with my friend yesterday. I'm putting it here. I've deleted the starting part, because there were lots of personal info.

Me: She told me she's just having some innocent fun and he's a nice guy.
Abhi: how would u feel if she told u that there was something more
Abhi: that she wanted u to be cuk
Me: i know what that is
Me: i'm not ok with it
Abhi: ok just wondering
Abhi: have u thought about spanking her
Me: oh come on, this is real life, not intrnet fantsy
Abhi: im being seroius
Abhi: sometimes some phiyscal punishment helps
Me: no man. she's the alpha in our relationship
Abhi: Wy?
Me: You know I work for her father.
Abhi: oh, hm. i understand
Me: but she's nice to me.
Abhi: i get it
Abhi: ur wifey is having some fun with ur cousin
Abhi: enjoying herslef
Abhi: and when u come home, she chnages
Abhi: when at work have u ever looked at woman with desire
Me: i dont think i'm that kind
Me: i look at womn, but thats it
Abhi: what excatly have u asked her about cousin situation?
Abhi: u said she calls u perv
M3: When I come home from office at evening, sometime I see both of them sitting in the couch so close and watching tv
Me: but when i mention that to her, she says it's just casual and i've got a perv mind to think bad about it
Abhi: dude, maybe she's just watching tv.
Me: Oh, come on.
Me: i've seen her dancng with him wearing that side slit churdar, but without a legin or any pant
Me: he get to see and even casualy or inentionally touch her thighs
Me: i don't feel casual about that
Abhi: i see
Abhi: but she look quite amzing in that churdar in that photo
Abhi: but her dancign aorund wihtotu leggings is not appropriate for a conservative woman
Me: ya, but only in front of him, she gets that opened up
Me: otherwise she's very orthdox typ
Abhi: still
Abhi: has she danced for u in that way?
Me: no
Abhi: how big are u
Abhi: size wise
Me: hah. don't make me say it
Me: but nothing to boast abt it
Me: avrge. But if u ask my wif, she may tell below avrg
Me: lol
Abhi: haha
Abhi: sounds very similar to my wifey
Abhi: im only 5 in
Abhi: so nothing to amazing
Me: hm
Abhi: i know laughable
Me: i sometime try very hard to understand what goes in his head
Me: is he enjoying her or just having inocnet fun with her or trying to make me jelous - i dont know
Abhi: i think hes enjyoing her
Abhi: she is quite the hottie
Me: wel, if he's doing that, won't she understand that?
Abhi: i think she does
Abhi: if there was nothing between them
Abhi: she would laugh it off say notihing
Abhi: but she goes out of her way to dispute i thik something is going on
Me: to be honest i think i'm jelous sometime
Abhi: be easier if u accept it and look for postiive
Me: the way she laugh at his joke
Me: the way she sits so clos that he can even smel her nek
Me: the way he runs his hand on her tighs and legs
Me: there's a list that i'm jelous of
Abhi: but if shes happy
Abhi: cant u let the stuff go
Me: hah, i dont hav much option here
Abhi: than why be jealous
Abhi: accept
Abhi: and find enjoyment in it
Me: but stil, my precious gilr beign enjoyed by another guy - that too right in front of me
Me: and i can't do nothing but act like i didn't see anything
Abhi: i know but for u i think it would be best to find good
Me: when he lifts her up so that she can touch teh ceiling just for the sake of it, i hav to act like "oh i don't care" or i didn't see that
Abhi: i know but encorugieng that might be better step
Me: watching tv, she puts her legs on him so he can tickl/masage her calf - and i hav to act like there's nothing wrong in that
Abhi: where are u sitting when this happens
Me: same couch
Me: she just leans on me and put her legs on his lap
Me: it's a smal couch - for two
Me: one side i'm sitting, the other side he is
Me: she squeezes herself in between and lean on me
Me: lift her leg and put on the handle on his side
Me: he just casualy accepts it and starts to play on her calf up to thighs
Me: when she's tickled, she just shivers and make litle noise
Abhi: her shivering and making noise, ur cousin seems to know his stuff
Me: oh he's not stupid. he knows everthng
Me: i may not know whats hapening, but he knows

Old 3 Days Ago

Mumbaicouple3532 is an unknown quantity at this point
Couple from Mumbai...Hi all nice group...
Any young couple (in thirties)here to guide us in virtual fun

Old 3 Days Ago
\/\/ork |-|arder Play |-|arder
Visit my website

Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbaicouple3532 View Post
Couple from Mumbai...Hi all nice group...
Any young couple (in thirties)here to guide us in virtual fun
first of all to Xossip !
you just landed at the right platform to add some spice to ur fantasies or whatever u're looking for !

well !
not a couple but a pretty genuine guy here
If i may have the privilege to guide u up Sir & Mam ?

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
nice share.....

a cuck being initiated, i believe..........

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakusweety View Post
Another one from Resort swimming pool series... she starts enjoying in her own ways...

< image >
Nice

Old 3 Days Ago

HornyHusbNShywife is beginning to get noticed
My contribution
This happened last week, me and my wife went to a miracle doctor (Quack) who sit in a road side tent made of cloth and claim to treat everything on earth.
She was wearing a tight jeans and normal t-shirt,
We went inside the tent a cheap looking guy probably in his 40's was sitting, I told him that my wife has some skin outgrowth in her thigh and if he can treat it.(it's small and not any issue but gives great excuse to expose)
So that guy started with his mumbo Jumbo how this could be dangerous and how many people he has treated etc, then he said what we were waiting to listen, he wanted to examine it....
My wife acted a little shy and asked if he can just give some medicine but he insisted to see and she reluctantly said ok.
All three of us were sitting on floor inside that tent, she stood up and opened her jeans button and slowly lowered her jeans , I could sense anticipation in that guys face, she slid it upto her knee and topped and asked if quack could see it.
My wife was wearing tight jeans so her.thigh was tightly clenched at her knee so I suggested that you have to pull it down completely which she did.
Now she was in her pink t-shirt and white semi transparent panty which covered only half of her bums, erotic sight and to add to thrill was we were at the side of road and could hear car/trucks/ bike passing by.
That quack silent for a while then he spoke please come
closer he fetched a small stool and asked her to put one leg on it. Now since he was sitting in floor and my wife was standing hi was was near her crotch, he acted like a professional and went on to examine the skin , rubbing her thigh in the process then asked her to turn around her half butt cheeks were in front of him I thought he must be dying to caress them.
I let him do all this for maybe around 5 mins then asked if it could be treated he became aware if me and quickly composed himself.
Acting professionally again asked her to dress up, gave some mumbo Jumbo to show his knowledge gave some medicine and asked us to come back in 15 day.
We came out of that tent threw the medicine after a short distance and went home for a hot F*** session.

Old 3 Days Ago
Keep calm and be my submissive
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Psyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHusbNShywife View Post
My contribution
This happened last week, me and my wife went to a miracle doctor (Quack) who sit in a road side tent made of cloth and claim to treat everything on earth.
We went inside the tent a cheap looking guy probably in his 40's was sitting, I told him that my wife has some skin outgrowth in her thigh and if he can treat it.(it's small and not any issue but gives great excuse to expose)
So that guy started with his mumbo Jumbo how this could be dangerous and how many people he has treated etc, then he said what we were waiting to listen, he wanted to examine it....
My wife acted a little shy and asked if he can just give some medicine but he insisted to see and she reluctantly said ok.
All three of us were sitting on floor inside that tent, she stood up and opened her jeans button and slowly lowered her jeans , I could sense anticipation in that guys face, she slid it upto her knee and topped and asked if quack could see it.
My wife was wearing tight jeans so her.thigh was tightly clenched at her knee so I suggested that you have to pull it down completely which she did.
Now she was in her pink t-shirt and white semi transparent panty which covered only half of her bums, erotic sight and to add to thrill was we were at the side of road and could hear car/trucks/ bike passing by.
closer he fetched a small stool and asked her to put one leg on it. Now since he was sitting in floor and my wife was standing hi was was near her crotch, he acted like a professional and went on to examine the skin , rubbing her thigh in the process then asked her to turn around her half butt cheeks were in front of him I thought he must be dying to caress them.
I let him do all this for maybe around 5 mins then asked if it could be treated he became aware if me and quickly composed himself.
Acting professionally again asked her to dress up, gave some mumbo Jumbo to show his knowledge gave some medicine and asked us to come back in 15 day.
We came out of that tent threw the medicine after a short distance and went home for a hot F*** session.
I'm perspiring in heat of the imagination of the moment..

Wild... kinky.. lust-igniting dare! Have already replayed the act in my mind like a hundred times now!

Old 3 Days Ago
Keep calm and be my submissive
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Psyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakusweety View Post
Another one from Resort swimming pool series... she starts enjoying in her own ways...

< image >
who is this damsel?!

Ain't she just hotttt

Old 2 Days Ago
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
My contribution
Wow kinky experience

Last edited by salemcouple2005 : 2 Days Ago at 09:55 PM. Reason: Corrections

Old 2 Days Ago

lovercpls09 has received several accoladeslovercpls09 has received several accoladeslovercpls09 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to lovercpls09
Quote:
My contribution
Wonderful.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls