Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Some Quotes given by famous persons

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th March 2013
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
to you

Old 27th March 2013
Custom title

onebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps databaseonebull has hacked the reps database

HAPPY HOLI !

Photos are collected from internet and thread contains only links. If there is any copyright violation please contact for removal.

Old 27th March 2013
Ek Pankshi Akela

prem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprem_pyasa has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
happy holi bro
kaanch ki haveli (completed)

Old 28th March 2013
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database

4011 +25 added with

Old 28th March 2013
a Xossip Lover.........

pedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to pedapandu
UL: 3.74 gb DL: 9.88 gb Ratio: 0.38

I wish this Holi will brings all exbiians a colourful life.........

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite."

- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."

- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

- Niels Bohr (1885-1962)

"We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?"

- Niels Bohr (1885-1962)

"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."

- Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite."

- Paul Dirac (1902-1984)

"I would have made a good Pope."

- Richard M. Nixon (1913-1994)

"In any contest between power and patience, bet on patience."

- W.B. Prescott

"Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin."

- John von Neumann (1903-1957)

"The mistakes are all waiting to be made."

- chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower (1887-1956) on the game's opening position

"It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims."

- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Last edited by pedapandu : 7th May 2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: correction

Old 29th March 2013
IPL 2017 Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16

Old 5th April 2013
Navel Lover

boddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps database
UL: 358.87 mb DL: 384.98 mb Ratio: 0.93
4086 + 25

Old 5th April 2013

Don Samsa is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
24. "Three things in life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. The third is to be kind."
--Author Henry James
well said

Old 5th April 2013
IPL 2017 Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16

Old 6th April 2013
Navel Lover

boddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps database
UL: 358.87 mb DL: 384.98 mb Ratio: 0.93
4136 + 25

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls