Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The Unwanted Houseguest

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th July 2013

amethyst1982 is beginning to get noticed
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 14 Pt. 4

The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 14 Pt. 4

I woke up in the morning to the dreary sound of the alarm clock.

I sat up in bed with fear. How could I go to towel Amir off after last night's fight?

I couldn't bring myself to.

I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. Hopefully there would be some other solution to the toweling chore today.

I drifted back to sleep.

I was not conscious how long I had slept again. I woke up eventually to bright sunshine flooding my room.

I looked at the time: it was 9:30 AM.

I had slept a lot. I hadn't slept this late in ages.

I looked at the door. It was still closed, as I had latched it from the inside, out of fear of Amir.

I got up and walked to the door. After the night's sleep, I figured Amir wouldn't pounce on me if I stepped out now.

I opened the door, and stepped out gingerly.

Kavita was still lying on the double-seater sofa, apparently asleep. I couldn't see Amir anywhere.

In my heart, I hoped that somehow he had left, after last night's altercation.

Realistically, I knew he would be there, still. He was probably in his room.

I walked across past the double-seater sofa, and gently tapped Kavita on the shoulder, softly calling to her, "Kavi?"

She opened her eyes and sat up and asked me, "Oh, you're awake finally Manu?"

I sensed a bit of sarcasm in her tone, but I brushed it aside.

I said, "Sorry Kavi, I overslept."

She said, "That's OK, let me make coffee."

She walked across to the kitchen.

I noted something that I had missed so far, because she had been under a blanket. She was now wearing the blue nightie. She must have changed out of the blue chiffon saree at some point.

I sat down on a single-seater sofa, and picked up a newspaper as I waited for her to prepare coffee.

Presently, she came with a tray carrying 3 coffee cups. Amir joined us as she came with the coffee tray. He had probably overheard us.

I avoided meeting Amir's eyes. He had shown me out as a coward the previous night, in front of my wife Kavita. I was ashamed to even be in the presence of both of them, half wishing I could evaporate or be invisible.

We finished up our coffee, and Kavita said she would prepare an early lunch since we had woken up so late.

I was hoping that I was still included in the movie plan for today. I knew it was going to be difficult, after last night's altercation.

After a short while, Kavita took a break from cooking and came towards the hall.

Amir looked up at her and said, "Kavi, there's one thing I need to speak to you about."

Her nostrils seemed to flare, as she curtly told Amir, "Later, Prem."

She turned to me and said, "Manu, I need to speak with you. Alone. Prem, please leave us alone."

He nodded, and got up and went into his room, closing the door behind him.

Kavita beckoned me into our bedroom.

I followed her with trepidation. My heart was pumping.

Her angry demeanor didn't augur well.

She closed the door behind me, then turned to me and addressed me snappily, "Manu, that was a disgusting way you behaved last night with Prem."

I looked up at her weakly.

HE had slapped me first, then overpowered me. In front of her. Totally humiliating me. What did I do that was 'disgusting'?

I asked her with a dry throat, "What do you mean, Kavi?"

She continued in a cutting tone, "You know what I mean. YOU started fighting with Amir. It's a disgusting way to behave with a guest."

I was flabbergasted. HE was the one who had slapped me. I weakly tried, "Kavi, he slapped me. In front of you."

She retorted, "AFTER you pushed him and nearly made him fall. Why did you start fighting with him?"

"Kavi, he was interfering in our matter."

She continued in the same angry, cutting tone,

"So? I asked you to leave me alone. He politely said the same thing. You didn't have to push him because of that. You might have caused him injury had he fallen down!!"

I asked, eyes swelling with tears, "So it's OK that he slapped me, is it, Kavi?"

"I didn't say it was OK, Manu. But YOU started it."

After a pause, she continued, "Look, Prem's a strong, proud, somewhat arrogant man. Why should he let YOU push him around like that? If you didn't push him away, the altercation wouldn't have happened. So in a way, you deserved it, you brought it on yourself!"

I looked up at her, feeling very hurt that I got no sympathy from her after the way Amir had slapped me in front of her. I asked in a shaky voice, "What do you want me to do, Kavi?"

She spat out, "Apologize to Prem!!!"

I was stunned.

After a pause, I asked with a trembling voice, "Kavi, HE slapped me. You want ME to apologize to HIM?"

She repeated, her nostrils flaring again, "YES, because ONE, you started it, and TWO, you're the host while he's our guest."

I hung my eyes down. It was humiliating, very frustrating, to hear my wife tell me that I needed to apologize to Amir after last night. And she was being serious.

I looked down and said, "No, Kavi, I can't do it. Sorry."

I knew I was only prolonging the altercation by doing so. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.

She repeated in a cold voice, "Is that your final word on this, Manu?"

I repeated,"Yes, Kavi. Am sorry, but I can't do this."

She sighed deeply and said, "This is going to cause so much friction. We can't go out together for the movie today."

"Why not, Kavi?"

"How can you expect Prem to come with both of us comfortably after that altercation? We're not going to the movie together."

I gulped at her apparently calculated choice of words. My heart started thumping louder.

It sounded like she would now leave me behind. Yet again.

I couldn't ask her, because just then, she turned and walked to the door.

At the door, she paused and said, "I hope you will reconsider your decision Manu."

And she walked out of our bedroom.

On weak legs, I followed her out.

She went straight to the kitchen, and continued cooking.

I morosely sat on the sofa and flipped channels.

Amir came back to the hall after a while. He sat down on the sofa and picked up a magazine. He didn't say anything to me, but my dread just kept growing.

Kavita came and announced lunch a short while later.

We had an early lunch, largely in silence. My mind was playing my fears over and over, that Kavita would leave me behind, alone, yet again.

After lunch, Kavita got up and announced that she would go have her bath.

She walked towards our room, then paused and turned.

She addressed Amir, "Didn't you want to talk to me about something, Prem?"

He said, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Kavi."

He walked up to her and said, "Manu didn't come to towel me off today, so I removed my clothes and kept them in a pile, after my exercises."

He continued,after a pause, "I waited so all my sweat would be in my clothes and it wouldn't drip so much, but there's a fair bit of sweat that got spilled on the floor, Kavi. It's dried out by now, but the floor feels a bit sticky."

She put her hands on her hips and turned and glared at me.

She then turned and asked Amir, "Are your clothes still on the floor, Prem?"

He nodded.

She turned to me and said, "Manu, please take care of the clothes and the floor. I have to go for my bath now."

I nodded weakly and said, "OK, Kavi."

I walked to Amir's room, and picked up the pile of dirty clothes. They were still wet, but weren't soggy. I could feel the stickiness on the floor, around his clothes.

I was about to walk to the washing machine, when I noticed something.

The blue chiffon saree Kavita had been wearing last night was on the floor next to Amir's bed. As was the black sleeveless blouse she had been wearing, and a bra, petticoat and a pair of panties, all belonging to Kavita.

My legs trembled as I grasped the implications of the presence of her clothes on Amir's floor.

Did she and Amir make love last night as well?

With me at home?

Was she turned on seeing me "run away" like a coward from the altercation with Amir, that she made love to Amir right after that?

I didn't want to let this go lying down. We had already had an argument this morning, so this wouldn't make things worse. Maybe it would soften her up over her demand that I apologize to Prem.

Yet, I didn't want to openly accuse her of something I didn't have definitive proof about.

I sure had heard, seen proof of her cheating on me.

But not last night.

I put away the pile of Amir's used clothes in the washing machine, and went back to pick up Kavita's discarded clothes.

I walked with her clothes in my arms, to our room, and waited for her to come out of her bath.

She came out in about 5 minutes. She was dressed in just a towel.

She closed the bedroom door so she could dress up.

I gestured to her, indicating the clothes in my arms.

She asked coolly, "Yes, Manu?"

"Kavi, I found these on the floor in Prem's room."

I looked at her with eyes begging the obvious question.

She snapped at me, "YOU had locked our room Manu. I didn't want to sleep on the sofa in my saree, so I changed into the nightie after a while."

I continued to look at her. Her 'excuse' sounded plausible. Yet, did she change, strip in Amir's presence?

As though reading my thoughts, she snapped, "I changed in Prem's room, late at night. AFTER Prem had gone to sleep. Now stop interrogating me OK?"

I asked feebly, trying to save some face, "What should I do with these, Kavi?"

She snapped again, in an irritated tone, "What do you want to do, wear them? Put them in the bucket of to-be-washed clothes in the bathroom, silly."

I moved towards the bathroom to do so. As I did, she dropped her towel.

I was gazing at her naked body. Her breasts were still firm, her thighs slender, smooth, very fair, as the day I saw them first. Her belly, though not "flat" as a pancake, was as curvy and fleshy when she was naked, as it was when she would wear a saree.

I longed for her. It had been so long. And Amir's repeated encounters with her only made it feel even longer.

I stared open-mouthed as she went to the clothes shelf and put on a bra. Then, finally, I went to the bathroom and deposited her used clothes in the bucket she had referred to.

When I got back into the bedroom, she had put on a pair of black panties.

She was opening a plastic bag.

My heart started thumping loud in my chest again.

I recalled how, the previous Sunday, Kavita and Amir had returned with TWO bags of clothes.

One of them had been given to me. I had presumed the other contained clothes for Kavita, though I hadn't seen her wear any new clothes since then.

Until now.

I watched silently as she unwrapped a red pullover type top, and pulled it over herself.

It was a short sleeve type top. It was one of those stretch-type materials. It clung to her contours: the curves of her breasts, her belly, and the folds of her belly, tightly outlining them. Her breasts seemed to be standing up firmer than usual. I realized then, that she might be wearing a push-up bra.

Her top ended just where her pants or skirt would begin. So it wasn't one of those midriff revealing tops. I was slightly relieved on that account.

She then unwrapped a pair of black pants, and put them on. She had to struggle a bit to put them on.

Eerily, I was reminded of the tight stretch-type lace pyjamas that Amir had made me wear, the previous week.

I hadn't worn them subsequently, but they seemed to give Kavita the same kind of trouble to put on. These pants Kavita had put on weren't made of lace, though, and seemed intended for regular wear.

She now walked towards the mirror and started combing her hair.

I was still struck by the fact that she had to struggle a bit to put on the pants, and I walked a few feet so I could see her from behind.

What I saw shocked me.

The pants were ridiculously tight.

They were so tight that they clung on to her thighs, and her ass-cheeks, outlining her every curve.

I had seen Kavita wearing pants before, especially when we lived in USA. But even then, I had never seen her in pants this tight.

These pants obscenely traced the lines of her fleshy wide ass, and even went up the crevice of her ass-cheeks.

For her body type, her clothes highlighed her breasts, her thighs and her ass to a degree I had never seen before, in her clothes.

These clothes, especially these pants, were gross, they were obscene. There was no other way to put it.

Wearing these clothes might not attract much attention had she worn them in USA. But wearing them here would get her lot of attention from other men. Something I had tried hard to avoid.

Surely Kavita wasn't going to go out wearing those pants? It looked like she was planning to do exactly that.

I tried talking to her, hoping I could convince her.

In a shaky voice, I tried getting her attention, "Kavi?"

She continued doing her hair, as she asked, "Yes Manu?"

"Kavi, are you going out?"

"Yes. To a movie, with Prem. We had discussed this yesterday, remember?"

"Kavi, we had discussed the 3 of us going for a movie together."

"Yes, Manu, and you decided to fight with Prem and make it impossible for the 3 of us to go together. So we are going out."

"What about me, then?"

She turned briefly to look at me.

"You haven't wiped the stickiness off Prem's floor, have you?"

I kept quiet, and shook my head. My tongue had gotten tied again.

She continued, "Then you can do that. And reflect on your behavior, and attitude towards our guest."

OK, so she was going to go out leaving me behind.

This wasn't the battle I had intended to fight, when I saw how tight, obscene her pants were. I didn't want her dressing like that when going out, even with me.

Trying to keep the panic out, I asked, in a trembling voice, "Kavi, you aren't planning to go out dressed like that, are you?"

She asked innocently, "Why not?"

I stared at her, stunned.

She turned to look at me and asked, "What's wrong with these clothes, Manu?"

Trying to be forthright, I said, "Kavi, the clothes are ridiculously tight, they look obscene."

She said in an icy tone, "Oh, I see."

After a pause, she said, "Prem thinks I look good, look attractive in these clothes."

After another pause, she continued, "And I happen to agree with him."

My panic was rising. I pleaded desperately, "Of course you look attractive in these clothes, Kavi. But they will attract you lot of attention. Everyone will stare at you, ogle at you. You won't like it."

"Oh, so you know what I'll like and what I won't?"

"Come on, Kavi. Do you enjoy that kind of attention?"

"Not always, but sometimes, yes."

I was shocked to hear that. Collecting myself, I made another stab.

"Kavi, there are some not nice people out there and you know it. Some of them may make a pass at you, you really won't like it then."

"Don't worry about that, Manu. They won't make a pass when they see I'm with a MAN."

She laid extra emphasis on the last word as she spoke. My knees gave way when I heard her say those cutting words.

I was stunned into silence.

She took advantage of my silence to do her lipstick.

I couldn't keep my desperation down any longer.

"Kavi, you CAN'T go out dressed like that!!!", I pleaded, my voice raised with desperation.

She responded in an icy whisper, "Oh? I can't go out dressed like this, is it?"

I looked at her eyes pleadingly in the mirror. She seemed as defiant as I had ever seen her.

She presently finished doing her lipstick, and put on sindoor on her forehead, and in the parting of her hair.

She did that normally, but right now, it came across to me more as a statement: that she knew she was married, and she intended to go out dressed like this. And that she intended others who saw her dressed in that manner, to know that she was a married Hindu woman.

She now picked up her purse, walked up to the door of our bedroom and opened it.

She called out, "Prem? Are you ready?"

I heard his voice answer, "Yes, Kavi."

She then turned and stepped up to me and spoke in the same icy whisper I had heard her use a couple of minutes back, "Watch me."

She turned again, and walked out of our bedroom, towards the door of our apartment.

Terrified, I came out of our bedroom and looked towards the door of our apartment.

Amir was waiting there, grinning.

He said, "Damn, Kavi, you look hot!"

She smiled at him but didn't say anything, and instead started putting on a pair of 'platform' sandals.

Amir was watching her ass intently, for a moment. Then, he briefly turned to look at me. He leered in his irritating manner, then stepped close to her and placed his hand on her left ass-cheek as she put on her sandals.

I gulped as I waited for a reaction from Kavita. Surely she would slap his hand away?

She didn't react at all, and just switched to adjusting her sandals on her other foot.

Presently, she stood up, ready. She then turned to me and said, "See you later, Manu."

And they walked out of our apartment together, Amir's hand around her back, still cupping her left ass-cheek.

The door then shut, leaving me alone to wallow in my shame.

Old 28th July 2013

crazykernel13 is beginning to get noticed
dude i certainly understand the story started with a conservative tone on manu's part but does that mean even with a small dick he is not man enough to confront his wife, certainly his wife if so conservative has already been with dickhead amir in college isn't it.. yes its a story where it involves humiliation but making manu totally helpless with no control in his martial life in his very home ..!! i did come across this story in literotica and was waiting for the conclusion but never happened. yes u wanted to give credit to the original author by not altering it but at the same time please let this poor fellow plan on some retribution against his wife and revenge on dickhead with your own ideas. it would be much more interesting. that's what i liked abt stories like dreamers scribblings on this site. hope you dont disappoint us.

Old 29th July 2013

1975ijk is beginning to get noticed
hi

I think this story attracted more comments from readers than any other stories published in literotica. Huge no of negative comments. That may the reason the writer discontinued the story. Indian readers mainly like to stick with their culture and sentiments. Cuckold stories are very much attracted by readers but very rarely Indian readers accept humilating & maschoist type stories. Some people like this type of stories but mostly not. I am not sure this can be termed as Cuckold story. To me a this is a cheating wife story where the wife exploiting the physical weakness and love of the husband. The story is well written and need to be completed and should be completed in such a way that my fellow reader "crazykernel13" pointed out.

Old 29th July 2013

1975ijk is beginning to get noticed
hi

I think this story attracted more comments from readers than any other stories published in literotica. Huge no of negative comments. That may the reason the writer discontinued the story. Indian readers mainly like to stick with their culture and sentiments. Cuckold stories are very much attracted by readers but very rarely Indian readers accept humilating & maschoist type stories. Some people like this type of stories but mostly not. I am not sure this can be termed as Cuckold story. To me a this is a cheating wife story where the wife exploiting the physical weakness and love of the husband. The story is well written and need to be completed and should be completed in such a way that my fellow reader "crazykernel13" pointed out.

Old 29th July 2013

manju.1774 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 725.66 mb DL: 2.65 gb Ratio: 0.27
h

Last edited by manju.1774 : 29th July 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Old 29th July 2013

chanka is an unknown quantity at this point
POST UPDATE

POST UPDATE

Old 29th July 2013

kamarasa has received several accoladeskamarasa has received several accoladeskamarasa has received several accolades
nice update..continue..

Old 29th July 2013

nOA is an unknown quantity at this point
the incidents happening in story are a result of love and insecurity of manu for kavitha. he feels that he wud never get such a beautiful wife in near future. if he fights amir strongly, there are chances of kavitha directly humiliating him. and demand for sepration. even the insults from society awaits him on hi false actions... the story is purely about the humiliation and cuckold fantasy.. i think the writer is on right direction and am loving it.. if manu overtakes the charge the story is over.. and that is not needed.. i think more humiliation involving the neighbour arun would just make it better...bt that is jst an thought.. writer is the best man to take it forward... all the best for next one... waiting for next update.....

Old 29th July 2013
Live & Let Live

saka1981 is hunted by the papparazisaka1981 is hunted by the papparazisaka1981 is hunted by the papparazisaka1981 is hunted by the papparazisaka1981 is hunted by the papparazi
i want manu revenge to kavitha & prem .kavitha can feel what kind of love her missing and manu . i can't tolerate kavi and prem actions.

Old 30th July 2013

chanka is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty manu's cloths

pretty manus cloths

see the url in reason

Last edited by chanka : 30th July 2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/yqts.jpg/

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls