Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) IPL Champions Fan Club

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th May 2017
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
MK Pandey c sub (J Suchith) b HH Pandya 33 (33b 2x4 0x6) SR: 100.00

Old 14th May 2017
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
End of over 18 (4 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 153/7 (21 runs required from 12 balls, RR: 8.50, RRR: 10.50)

Old 14th May 2017
I'm who I am
Kuldeep Yadav c †Rayudu b Southee 16 (15b 2x4 0x6) SR: 106.66

Old 14th May 2017
I'm who I am
End of over 19 (7 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 160/8 (14 runs required from 6 balls, RR: 8.42, RRR: 14.00)

Old 14th May 2017
I'm who I am
End of over 20 (4 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 164/8 (10 runs required)

Old 14th May 2017
I'm who I am
Mumbai Indians 173/5 (20/20 ov)
Kolkata Knight Riders 164/8 (20/20 ov)
Mumbai Indians won by 9 runs

Old 14th May 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Did u see they kept losing wickets
I told u they r not in top two

Old 14th May 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
No one looked to bat long
Gambhir Lynn Colin Uthappa Manish Yusuf
All were hit and out March, it was a joke

Old 14th May 2017
\/\/ork |-|arder Play |-|arder
Visit my website

Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
9 run se kon haarta hai bhai

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title

Kraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKraamir9 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
9 run se kon haarta hai bhai

Mum ke team bhi deko

Main player to tha hi nahi

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls