Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > .:|Rising Pune SuperGiant Fan Club|:.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th March 2013
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
.:|Rising Pune SuperGiant Fan Club|:.

.:|RISING PUNE SUPERGIANT Fan Club|:.

Last edited by .:|PRiN@E|:. : 5th April 2017 at 10:34 AM.

Old 26th March 2013
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Wink

.:| RISING PUNE SUPERGIANT SQUAD 2017 |:.

.:| KEY PLAYERS |:.

Last edited by .:|PRiN@E|:. : 5th April 2017 at 10:33 AM.

Old 26th March 2013
Visit my website
.:| RISING PUNE SUPERGIANT BATTLE SCHEDULE 2017 |:.

Last edited by .:|PRiN@E|:. : 5th April 2017 at 10:35 AM.

Old 26th March 2013
Visit my website
.:| TEAM NEWS & ACTIVITIES |:.

1) Pune sign Tahir for injured Mitchell Marsh - March 23 2017

SOURCE

2) Ajinkya Rahane scored 500 runs for us

Last edited by .:|PRiN@E|:. : 7th April 2017 at 10:41 AM.

Old 26th March 2013
Visit my website
.:| SCORECARD UPDATES |:.

MATCH
DATE
VENUE
SCORECARD
RESULT
MOM
SUPERGIANT Vs MUMBAI INDIANS06/05/17PUNESCORECARDSUPERGIANT WON BY 7 WICKETSSTEVE SMITH
SUPERGIANT Vs KINGS XI PUNJAB08/05/17INDORESCORECARDPUNJAB WON BY 6 WICKETSG.MAXWELL
SUPERGIANT Vs DELHI DAREDEVILS11/05/17PUNESCORECARDDELHI WON BY 97 RUNSSANJU SAMSON

Last edited by .:|PRiN@E|:. : 12th April 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Old 26th March 2013

hurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our community
Pune!
Is baar kitne match lagataar haarne plan hai?

Old 26th March 2013
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrican View Post
Pune!
Is baar kitne match lagataar haarne plan hai?
It's upto shilpa now

Old 26th March 2013

hurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our communityhurrican is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by akki_123 View Post
It's upto shilpa now
Is baar saare match haarke ek naya record banna!

Old 26th March 2013
Visit my website
online booking for PWI matches started on Bookmy show

http://in.bookmyshow.com/cricket/pune-warriors-india/

Last edited by .:|PRiN@E|:. : 26th March 2013 at 11:03 PM.

Old 26th March 2013
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Is Dada still with PWI ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls