Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> Hottest Celebrity Picture Contest > Xossip's Best BollyGallery Pics Contest 2013-16: Results,Discussion & ChitChat Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th September 2013
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Bhai i'm operate from mobile, thats why i can't post pics as per rule.
Can you help me

Old 20th September 2013
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Always ready for help bhai You not using computer/laptop within the next 2 days any time?

Old 20th September 2013
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Quote:
You not using computer/laptop within the next 2 days any time?
i've not laptop or computer

Old 20th September 2013
Thats What.
Visit my website
I can pm my pics to you.. Can you send pm correct format Of that pics

Old 20th September 2013
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02
Edited some posting rules plz go through while posting in this contest in the upcoming weeks. All the best.

Check

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 20th September 2013 at 10:54 PM.

Old 21st September 2013
Custom title

ilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to ilnavel
posted vith help of Boobsucker
Boobs must be sucked

THANKSSSSS

Old 21st September 2013
Banned

SaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to SaeberTooth4U
UL: 89.93 gb DL: 20.27 gb Ratio: 4.44
wen is voting for this week?

Old 21st September 2013
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnavel View Post
posted vith help of < image > Boobsucker < image >
Boobs must be sucked

THANKSSSSS
good job

Old 21st September 2013
SuperMan of Xossip
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaeberTooth4U View Post
wen is voting for this week?
will start from monday

Old 21st September 2013
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
pikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to pikkuboss Send a message via AIM to pikkuboss Send a message via MSN to pikkuboss Send a message via Yahoo to pikkuboss Send a message via Skype™ to pikkuboss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbar_sing View Post
Bhai i'm operate from mobile, thats why i can't post pics as per rule.
Can you help me
the same problem is mine. i have no computer..

All premium coupons are generated against FF points. I am not an official reseller of FilesFlash premium coupons.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls