Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Discussions related to filesFLASH.net

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th June 2011
Dare Extraordinaire

AKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universe
UL: 1.39 mb DL: 115.76 mb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by avs1984avs View Post
Allow me to present to you a new player on the filehosting scene - filesflash.com

good info dear

Old 25th June 2011
http://desiunseen.com
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
xbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 181.33 mb Ratio: 6.58
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
filesonic works if you use premium account. give the links as http://username:password@fs.com/whatever. if your username conrains @ then use %40 instead of @.
I tried it, unfortunately, it did not work for me. My filesonic user name has @ and used %40 instead of @ while remote uploade.
May I know have you tested remote upload with a filesonic account which has @ in it's username?
By the way, I have filesonic premium account.

Last edited by xbeen : 25th June 2011 at 02:04 PM.

Old 25th June 2011
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeen View Post
I tried it, unfortunately, it did not work for me. My filesonic user name has @ and used %40 instead of @ while remote uploade.
May I know have you tested remote upload with a filesonic account which has @ in it's username?
By the way, I have filesonic premium account.
yes, we have tested

Old 25th June 2011

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
The Filesflash team has developed a Windows uploader that can be used to easily upload multiple files to FilesFlash. It facilitates faster uploading than HTML upload and supports resume of interrupted uploads.

You can download the uploader software from here.

If you have any queries regarding the use, feel free to ask.

Last edited by alphonso : 25th June 2011 at 09:10 PM.

Old 26th June 2011
Visit my website
xbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
completed $20 just now, waiting for the first payout.

Old 26th June 2011
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphonso View Post
The Filesflash team has developed a Windows uploader that can be used to easily upload multiple files to FilesFlash. It facilitates faster uploading than HTML upload and supports resume of interrupted uploads.

You can download the uploader software from here.

If you have any queries regarding the use, feel free to ask.
Thank you for introducing new feature.

Old 26th June 2011
Visit my website
Quote:
yes, we have tested
Thank you for the reply, Unfortunately, it did not work for me, it's my bad luck.

Old 26th June 2011
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeen View Post
Thank you for the reply, Unfortunately, it did not work for me, it's my bad luck.
does your password contain any special characters? those must also be encoded just like you encoded @ to %40. space is %20.

Old 26th June 2011
┏(-_-)┛
Visit my website

brahmabull81 has many secret admirersbrahmabull81 has many secret admirers
Send a message via MSN to brahmabull81
Quote:
does your password contain any special characters? those must also be encoded just like you encoded @ to %40. space is %20.
I've also tried to remote upload from filesonic...not working
Same case as xbeen I guess.
I've tried replacing @ with %40...no luck
There are no other special characters in my username.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited by brahmabull81 : 27th June 2011 at 07:45 AM.

Old 27th June 2011
Aao na Pyaar Karen
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Mr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
tested a remote upload from filesonic to filesflash - just now. worked out smoothly.

the syntax of the link u give to remote upload should be like this

http://username:password@www.fileson.../e02.wmvtt.wmv

OR

http://username:password@filesonic.c.../e02.wmvtt.wmv

the difference between the two is that in first one its (www.filesonic.com) and int the second one its only (filesonic.com)

also check if the file exists on Filesonic server or not. sometimes if the file is deleted due to complaints or their ToS, the remote upload process returns a 5/10 kb file.

still if u guys face any problem with this, please pm me, will try out my best to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls