Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Krazy Klubbers

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd March 2016
One for All,All for One

:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community
Well now let me give the complete version of first joke.

Einstein, Newton and Pascal are playing hide and go seek.lt’s Einstein’s turn to count so he covers his eyes and starts counting to ten.Pascal runs off and hides. Newton draws a one meter by one meter square on the ground in front of Einstein then stands in the middle of it. Einstein reaches ten and uncovers his eyes. He sees Newton immediately and exclaims “Newton! I found you! You’re it!” Newton smiles and says “You didn’t find me, you found a Newton over a square meter. You found Pascal!”

Old 3rd March 2016
The Bengali Heart ;)
Visit my website

Cute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by :fox: View Post
I'll simply u

Old 3rd March 2016
Custom title

:hel_fox: has received several accolades:hel_fox: has received several accolades:hel_fox: has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute_Angel2704 View Post
Sabko xossip ka pata mil gaya
krazy klubbers are also popular in hell
you too enjoy here i think so...

Old 3rd March 2016
The Bengali Heart ;)
Visit my website

Cute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps databaseCute_Angel2704 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by :hel_fox: View Post
krazy klubbers are also popular in hell
you too enjoy here i think so...
Am just a i don't know anything...

Old 3rd March 2016
Custom title

:hel_fox: has received several accolades:hel_fox: has received several accolades:hel_fox: has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute_Angel2704 View Post
Am just a i don't know anything...
you are looking like too smart and intelligent
just enjoy here

Old 4th March 2016
One for All,All for One

:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community:fox: is a pillar of our community
Here's the complete version of other one :

A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”

Another Roman walks into the bar, holds up two fingers, and says, “Five beers, please.”

Old 4th March 2016
One for All,All for One

A philosopher says to a linguist

“What if, instead of periods, women had apostrophes?”

The linguist replied,

“They'd be more possessive and have more frequent contractions.”

Old 4th March 2016
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress, “I’d like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.”

The waitress replies, “I’m sorry, Monsieur, but we’re out of cream. How about with no milk?”

Old 4th March 2016
One for All,All for One

Morning Klubbers

Old 4th March 2016
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Fellows of Xossip has received several accoladesFellows of Xossip has received several accoladesFellows of Xossip has received several accoladesFellows of Xossip has received several accolades
A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls