Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies with Fakes/Images

View Poll Results: Why one do you prefer?
Option A: Smaller but Daily updates which mean less images/fakes. 45 32.85%
Option B: Bigger but Weekly updates which means more images/fakes. 92 67.15%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th June 2016
Just like that!!

jacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.33 gb DL: 2.29 gb Ratio: 0.58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Thanks for your Comments friends. I really Appreciate it. I have made a survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KYy...o33Hw/viewform (Xossip poll doesn't support Multiple Ques). So can you guys fill it up, so i can improve my stories??
Voted dude

Old 7th June 2016
ATV Asin veriyan

AsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to AsinTammuVeriyan Send a message via Yahoo to AsinTammuVeriyan
nice updates bro cool ones..

Old 7th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktkp View Post
Great start dude, hats off to your hard work.

Keep coming

Suggestions
1. Please use actress names instead of character name.
2. Also can additional actresses, it add more spicy.
3. Select movies with plot which have more scope for sexual encounters.

For now that's it
Thanks.. Repped you back

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 7th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsinTammuVeriyan View Post
nice updates bro cool ones..
Thank you.. How is the recent chapter compared to first few ones.

Old 7th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobies22594 View Post
update
I'm updating the story daily!!

Old 7th June 2016
ATV Asin veriyan

AsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to AsinTammuVeriyan Send a message via Yahoo to AsinTammuVeriyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Thank you.. How is the recent chapter compared to first few ones.
too good bro too good ......

Old 8th June 2016
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
nice

Old 8th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
* Changed the Character name from priya to hansika.
* Replaced Tammanah as the new Reporter.
Things should get really interesting now.

Old 8th June 2016
Custom title

fuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accolades
Dude, I was really waiting for seeing Aishwarya Rajesh on bed and ready to be fucked but broken and feeling sad that you changed her to Tamanna. There are many stories of tammu fucked but No one is showing Aishwarya getting fucked.

Old 8th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckeeer View Post
Dude, I was really waiting for seeing Aishwarya Rajesh on bed and ready to be fucked but broken and feeling sad that you changed her to Tamanna. There are many stories of tammu fucked but No one is showing Aishwarya getting fucked.
Sorry dude...I hear you !! .. But what to do !! She is a small and less popular star and I can't find enought fakes/images/situational images of her to be relevant in the story. Thats why I changed her. Don't worry. I will start a story with her in the lead such as "kaka muttai" or "attakathi" or "Rummy" etc.

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 8th June 2016 at 03:40 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls