Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies with Fakes/Images

View Poll Results: Why one do you prefer?
Option A: Smaller but Daily updates which mean less images/fakes. 44 32.35%
Option B: Bigger but Weekly updates which means more images/fakes. 92 67.65%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Started writing next chapter

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 10th June 2016
Just like that!!

jacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.33 gb DL: 2.29 gb Ratio: 0.58
Fantastic naration dude,looking forward to next

Old 10th June 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 614.13 mb DL: 775.29 mb Ratio: 0.79
Superb Writing,,Hope you finish it off Well!!

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnaladimsd View Post
Superb Writing,,Hope you finish it off Well!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktkp View Post
Fantastic naration dude,looking forward to next
Finally some good appreciation!! Thank you fellas

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
CHAPTER 7 – Hansika Gangbanged in the Party

CHAPTER 7 – Hansika Gangbanged in the party.

Later that night, hansika informed her parents that she is going out for a party with her girlfriends and will return by next morning only. Since they had trust in her, they didn’t question much. She wore the transparent dress and covered it with an overcoat and she went to the party.

In the party, there was Rajesh and Balu eagerly waiting for her. On seeing her, they welcomed her.
“Hello Hansika madam, Welcome to our small party, Hope you like this” said Balu.

“Thank you sir, I am honoured you have invited me to your party. Its pleasure to be here with you guys. Where are the others” she asked for formality even though she knew no others will be coming.

“Oh they will be coming shortly, we hope so” replied Rajesh.

“Lets, get the party started” balu turned on the music stereo and got her a cup of drink.

“Sorry sir I don’t drink” hansika politely refused.
“This is not a drink madam, its cranberry juice, have a sit at it”, said Balu.
Hansika started to sip it and it was surprisingly good. She then drank the whole glass.
Rajesh and Balu smiled at each other because they added an opiate drug on her juice which stimulates the pleasure cells in body. In short, It makes the person crazy sex maniac who hungers for sex.

Now the music was changed to an erotic music and Rajesh asked her to dance.

Hansika started to slowly dance and she made some sexy moves. Now her the drug was starting to have the effect on her. She could feel something happening all over her body but she wasn’t in the mind to bother about it.

“I am feeling very hot, is this normal” hansika asked.

“Let me check hansika, I know about human bodies well” Rajesh volunteered and hugged her from behind.

He hugged her so tightly that their bodies were very close and he whispered into her ear “Yes Hansika, I think your body is hot” while he tried to adjust his crotch into her ass.

With his nose, he started to rub all over her face, cheek, her ear lobes, etc.

“Let me cool you down by natural method” he added.

He now started to lick her face with his tongue. He licked all over her face, when he licked her ears, hansika moaned

“shhhhh……ahhh……..sssssssss…….”.

“I think the the cooling is starting to work, Balu you also help her cool down” rajesh asked balu to join.
“I will gladly help her, after all its our responsibility” said Balu.

He kneeled before her and started to lick her tummy from front side.

“hmmmmmmm………yes…………..ahhhhhhhh” hansika moaned.

“Let me check whether your boobs are alright” rajesh started to examine her boobs.

He started to press them and rotate them. He even pinched it hard. Then he licked them one by one.

“Ahhhh……uggggg……..” hansika was still moaning.

Now Balu moved his hand to her pussy and noticed her wetness.

“I think the natural cooling process has started, don’t stop rajesh” Balu said.
They both almost eat her body with their mouth. Balu was handling the lower region and Rajesh was handling the upper region.

“Hansika, let us remove your clothes, then you will feel better”

She nodded her head while still moaning.
They started to undress her and she was full nude now.

Balu started to finger her pussy slowly.
“Yes……..yes…………hnmmmmmmmm…………..hmmmmmmmmmm………..yes……” Hansika’s moan intensed.

“Let us check how is her temperature now” said rajesh.

“But we don’t have thermometer” replied balu.
“We have natural thermometer, this” Rajesh took out his dick and asked hansika to open her mouth.
Hansika didn’t wanna think about anything, so she opened her mouth.

Rajesh stowed his dick into her mouth and started to fuck her.

His dick went almost her throat and it was choking her.

Noticing this, Balu said “I think that hole is not enough, let me try this one”.
He took out his dick and inserted it into her pussy.
Now Balu started to fuck her slowly at first with gradually increasing his pace.
“hmmmmm……yeah………hummmmmm…….mmmmmmmm……yeah…..” hansika’s moan continued.
“How do you feel now hansika” asked rajesh.
“be……………..tt…………………er………….do………n’t…………st…………op……….(better…..don’t stop)” hansika muttered.

Hansika was feeling all kinds of pleasure. She was in cloud nine. She could feel each and every nerve in her body to be alive and ticking.

“I am cumming……….” Balu shot his load onto her pussy.
Now they exchanged position and Rajesh mounted her.
Rajesh started fucking vigorously from the start itself. He was already in lust, so he don’t wanna waste time in fucking gently.
His balls slammed her pussy and it was painful for her. The sound of balls hitting her pussy was echoed in the room as “thud…….thud……thud”.
After few minutes of fucking, Both hansika and Rajesh cammed at the same time.
He also shot his load into her pussy. Hansika didn’t care because of the state she was in.

Those two’s cum started to drip out of her pussy. It seemed like She was in a pool of cum.
Now all these acts were watched by Arun who hid in the next room masturbating and peeped through the window. Hansika didn’t noticed him but it was all their plan.

After resting for some time, they were ready for part two. Now hansika held both of their dicks in her hand on both sides and stroked it to make them harder.

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Now Their dicks became harder and ready to pound her. Balu laid down on the floor and he made hansika to mount on top of him. She mounted and started to go up and down.

While doing so, her boobs were going crazy, which was handled by Rajesh. They were fucking like this for few minutes. After that, hansika could feel the sensation of a dick trying to enter her asshole. She was confused and she turned her head to see who it was and was shocked to see Arun standing there naked and trying to push his dick inside her.

“Arun, What are you doing here?” asked hansika in shock.

“I am just trying to fuck your ass teacher” replied Arun.

“No…. This is wrong arun….. I am your teacher… Don’t do this” She pleaded.

“exactly teacher.. You are my teacher.. I have dreamed like this countless of nights. Today, My dream is gonna come true”. Said Arun.

“No arun…..No” hansika was lost for words.

When arun was struggling, Rajesh suggested arun to use oil on his dick so that it goes inside smoothly.

“sir, why are you encouraging him sir” asked hansika.

“Let him enjoy madam. How long will he just fantasize you!! Besides, he is the one who organized this party” said Rajesh.

Now arun got some oil and his dick was glistening with wetness from the oil. This time with one hard push, arun was able to penetrate her asshole.

“aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww…….” Hansika screamed in pain.

Now arun didn’t care for her scream and he started to fuck her from behind.

“Arun, please go slow, This is the first time in my ass” she said while still screaming.

“No teacher.. This is how I always fucked you in dreams.. without mercy, I am sorry” Arun Said and increased his pace even more.

“ahh.ah…ah….ah…….ah…..ah……ah…..ah.” she was still screaming in pain and pleasure.

Now Rajesh inserted his dick inside her mouth to shut her and he started to mouth fuck her.

At that time, she was fucked mercilessly in three of her holes.

Slap……..Slap……
Arun started to slap her ass while fucking… “ufff…….uf…………ummmm.” hansika could barely cry out loud coz of the dick in her mouth.

“ This is also one of my fantasy teacher. Do you know how hard was it to control myself when you were in the class” said arun.

This fucking session went on for another 15 minutes. After that one by one they were orgasmed and were exhausted.

But due to the drug hansika was still longing for some action. She opened her pussyhole and was inviting them to fuck again.

Again they mounted on her on top but this time she was facing in other direction. They switched their position and started fucking her again.

This Gangbang went on for the full night. And they slept on the bed with hugging each other and licking and biting. On the morning, they were so wasted.

Hansika was the one who got up first and the memories were still in her mind. She couldn’t believe she let one of her students fuck her like that. She was worried what might be it consequences.

They all got dressed up and left the place. It was Sunday and she took rest all day. She was then missing Shakthi. She wanted to see him, so she decided to go and meet him in Chennai.

TO BE CONTINUED

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
NEXT CHAPTER TITLE "Hansika in Danger"

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 11th June 2016 at 04:10 PM.

Old 11th June 2016
ATV Asin veriyan

AsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to AsinTammuVeriyan Send a message via Yahoo to AsinTammuVeriyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Now Their dicks became harder and ready to pound her. Balu laid down on the floor and he made hansika to mount on top of him. She mounted and started to go up and down.

While doing so, her boobs were going crazy, which was handled by Rajesh. They were fucking like this for few minutes. After that, hansika could feel the sensation of a dick trying to enter her asshole. She was confused and she turned her head to see who it was and was shocked to see Arun standing there naked and trying to push his dick inside her.

“Arun, What are you doing here?” asked hansika in shock.

“I am just trying to fuck your ass teacher” replied Arun.

“No…. This is wrong arun….. I am your teacher… Don’t do this” She pleaded.

“exactly teacher.. You are my teacher.. I have dreamed like this countless of nights. Today, My dream is gonna come true”. Said Arun.

“No arun…..No” hansika was lost for words.

When arun was struggling, Rajesh suggested arun to use oil on his dick so that it goes inside smoothly.

“sir, why are you encouraging him sir” asked hansika.

“Let him enjoy madam. How long will he just fantasize you!! Besides, he is the one who organized this party” said Rajesh.

Now arun got some oil and his dick was glistening with wetness from the oil. This time with one hard push, arun was able to penetrate her asshole.

“aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww…….” Hansika screamed in pain.

< image >

Now arun didn’t care for her scream and he started to fuck her from behind.

“Arun, please go slow, This is the first time in my ass” she said while still screaming.

“No teacher.. This is how I always fucked you in dreams.. without mercy, I am sorry” Arun Said and increased his pace even more.

“ahh.ah…ah….ah…….ah…..ah……ah…..ah.” she was still screaming in pain and pleasure.

Now Rajesh inserted his dick inside her mouth to shut her and he started to mouth fuck her.

At that time, she was fucked mercilessly in three of her holes.

Slap……..Slap……
Arun started to slap her ass while fucking… “ufff…….uf…………ummmm.” hansika could barely cry out loud coz of the dick in her mouth.

“ This is also one of my fantasy teacher. Do you know how hard was it to control myself when you were in the class” said arun.

This fucking session went on for another 15 minutes. After that one by one they were orgasmed and were exhausted.

But due to the drug hansika was still longing for some action. She opened her pussyhole and was inviting them to fuck again.

< image >

Again they mounted on her on top but this time she was facing in other direction. They switched their position and started fucking her again.

< image >

This Gangbang went on for the full night. And they slept on the bed with hugging each other and licking and biting. On the morning, they were so wasted.

Hansika was the one who got up first and the memories were still in her mind. She couldn’t believe she let one of her students fuck her like that. She was worried what might be it consequences.

They all got dressed up and left the place. It was Sunday and she took rest all day. She was then missing Shakthi. She wanted to see him, so she decided to go and meet him in Chennai.

TO BE CONTINUED

superb bro.. nice going.. excellent storyline.....

Old 11th June 2016
Just like that!!

jacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazijacktkp is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.33 gb DL: 2.29 gb Ratio: 0.58
Fucking hot gangbang, keep going

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
For next chapter

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls