Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Best Sexy Games That I Have Played

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
ANY ONE TRIED ANY OF THE GAMES MENTIONED HERE?

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 13th July 2016

SittuAmbarsariya is an unknown quantity at this point
Castle Gravenstein is available... all 6 parts... but its in russian..

Old 13th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by SittuAmbarsariya View Post
Castle Gravenstein is available... all 6 parts... but its in russian..
You have to wait for some time, and it will be translated!!

Old 15th July 2016

anjaney 786 has many secret admirersanjaney 786 has many secret admirers
Bro i m not able to dwnld it from flash player.

Old 15th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Jack o Nine Tails

Title: Jack-o-Nine Tails

Description: Essentially this is Slave Maker-kind of a game, where you play as a slaver, get slaves, rise them and then sell for profit. But there quite a few distinct features, which made this game very appealing for me.

Like I mentioned before, the game itself is a little bit similar to vanilla Slave Maker 3 in that regards, that you can only have 1 slave in training and 1 assistant at time. You may have other slaves in dungeon, but that doesn't change a lot of thing. And, basically, that all about the similarity (if we omit small things).

So what makes this game shine? For me - it's possibility to interact with slave. First of all, there's a lot of interactions with a slave (not just lessons, but punishing her for misdeeds or vice versa, rewarding her; making her behave like an animal and so on and so on).

There's also this mood let system, that changes slave's mood depending on things that happen to her (there are also separate mood lets for slaver as well). So, if you don't do anything besides punishing your slave that may lead to her breaking due to chronical depression. On the other hand, if you don't punish your slave properly her attitude won't change and you won't be able to teach her anything or you'll end up spoiling her so that she'll have too high self-esteem.

In this game, slave can be acquired in several ways. First off, the simplest and most common method - buying her from auction.

Then, a slave can be caught in the wilds (Borders of the Fogs -> Patrol, to be precise). Well, technically, you don't catch her - rather, you fight her captors and get a slave for yourself. Or die, depends on opponent. The game's battle system is quite simple, but interesting nevertheless. It somehow reminds me of rock-paper-scissors.

Also, another thing I like very much in this game is the way how personal and slave status and skills are represented. Numbers are cool and all, but colouring the skill differently depending on how developed it is - it's first time I've seen such thing, and I think it's awesome. It's very intuitive as you don't look at numbers and wonder if that value is good or bad. You just look at the word, and if it says 'Stupid'... well, you can pretty much guess her level of intellect, without knowing actual values, hidden behind this word. This actually makes the game fun to play.
Third way of acquiring a slave would be ordering a certain guy within a guild to find one with a trait you would like.

Now then, as I said before, there quite a bit of interactions with a slave. To train slave properly, you'll need two things - know her mood and know her opinion of you. Former is easy - you just ask her about it (if she's willing to talk, that is). Mood let system kicks in here, so you should receive general outline of bad thing and good things. Latter is equally easy - you just need to ask her what she think of you.

So, as you can see, you can make your slave to follow your orders by several ways of influence (fear, habit, devotion).

Plot: The game takes place in medieval kind of period and there’s story mode for you to enjoy with elaborate plot!!

Disclaimer: This is just a game. Don't even try to make a slave in a real life, you will be punished very quickly.
Also this game contains explicit scenes of sex, extreme violence and other shock content, including guro and stuff, but you can avoid this content, because it is determined by your actions. Almost any content and fetish can be avoided in this game if you don't like it, so to speak. You can even disable all interaction pics with NSFW option, if you want just to play business simulator on children's matinee.

Do not forget to check your slaves in hospital, or you will get a nasty surprise.

Download Link: Jack-o-Nine 1.7.3.zip 1.1 GB
(OPTIONAL) Download Animation packs 1: Huge pack, 2.77 GB, big breasts, some pregnancy, pet-play, tentacles
(OPTIONAL) Download Animation packs 2: Split packages. Anal, blowjob, bukkake, dildo, deep throat, exhibition, foot job, hand job, kiss, paizuri (titfuck)

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 20th July 2016 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Corrected Download Links

Old 15th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjaney 786 View Post
Bro i m not able to dwnld it from flash player.

Did you try falcon player from Playstore!!?? also like i said earlier, try to play the games in pc rather than Android!! Coz direct adult games are not allowed on playstore!!

Old 15th July 2016
Custom title

thegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 5.86 mb Ratio: 0.00
thanks

become may perfectly correct tomorrow

Old 15th July 2016

anjaney 786 has many secret admirersanjaney 786 has many secret admirers
I cant play them on pc there are some reasons and that's why asking for android.
If not on playstore then any other site bro?

Old 16th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjaney 786 View Post
I cant play them on pc there are some reasons and that's why asking for android.
If not on playstore then any other site bro?

They are available on other sites but we can't know for sure about it safety.. Someone may inject adware in it.

Old 17th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Guys!! The game "BREEDING SEASON" which i mentioned here has been cancelled!! If you google you can find the news about its drama and why it got cancelled!! But the main news is, it was getting $42k a month from users all over the world through patreon.!!! Patreon is like kickstarter except its like subscription every month!! Holy Shit!! Thats like 28 lakh Rupees every month!! Just for a team of 5!! WOW!! People willing to spend this much just for a flash sex game and it was a mere 50 MB game!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls