Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > IPL 2017 , News Chat and Discussion Thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st March 2017
Ye Dil Mange More

mohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universe
Isi ko live Karo re

Old 31st March 2017
Ye Dil Mange More

mohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universe
is baar jatu sarkar

Old 31st March 2017
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Live

Old 1st April 2017
Sarfraz The sign of success

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
Live
Nahi hoga ye thread live

Old 1st April 2017
I'm who I am
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Q

Old 1st April 2017
Sarfraz The sign of success

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations
Quote:
Q
Official contest start hua he xossip ka

Old 1st April 2017
I'm who I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFRAZDGREAT View Post
Official contest start hua he xossip ka
That is not official contest
And fantasy contest ke liye cc live q hoga?

Old 4th April 2017
I'm who I am
Quote:
Sunrisers Hyderabad:

Player added:
Tanmay Agarwal (10 Lakhs), Mohammad Nabi (30 Lakh), Ekalavya Dwivedi (75 Lakh), Rashid Khan (4 Cr), Pravin Tambe (10 Lakh), Chris Jordan (50 Lakh), Ben Laughlin (30 Lakh), Mohammed Siraj (2.60 Cr)

Players retained:
Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Moises Henriques, Naman Ojha, Ricky Bhui, Kane Williamson, Siddarth Kaul, Bipul Sharma, Ashish Nehra, Yuvraj Singh, Ben Cutting, Abhimanyu Mithun, Mustafizur Rahman, Barinder Sran, Deepak Hooda, Vijay Shankar.

Total players in the squad: 25
Total slots left: 2
Overseas slots left: 0
Purse available: INR 12.25 Crore
Want to see Rashid Khan performance
He has X factor
Will he play first match?

Old 5th April 2017
Alone
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Councillor: Council Member    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Xossip IPL Fantasy league 2017

Xossipian

Entertainment! Entertainment! Entertainment !

Isn't it IPL just an entertainment for we cricket fans and lovers.
Xossip too is providing the platform to not only have entertainment but make your dream IPL team win.
Be part of Xossip IPL Fantasy League play your way, have full entertainment and bag prizes.

To check rules & take part in it, Click Here.

Let's do some chitchat Here.

Look forward to your enjoying one of the best entertainment in the World of Cricket on the platform of Xossip.

Old 5th April 2017
I'm who I am

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls