Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > bhangrah rajsthan

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

gr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to gr zeus
bhangrah rajsthan

Most haunted place in india anyone know how is the place
anyone go after 7 pm in this haveli
is this good for vaction
anyone know whats story about it

Last edited by gr zeus : 9th February 2017 at 03:30 PM.

Old 9th February 2017
Awara....

vijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hi dear...this is nice place to visit but after 5 pm tourist not allow in bhangarh fort...

Old 9th February 2017
Awara....

vijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvijay2309 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Bataya jaata hai k kisi shraap ke kaaran yaaha ke sabhi log maare gaye the....kuch logo ka kahna hai k aag mai jalkar mare the....lekin ye sab kahaniya hai k asal mai waha kya hua tha.....is jagah ko bhooton ka bhaan naam se bhi pahchana jaata hai....jaipur se kuch kilometers ki duri par ye kila mojud hai....kaha jaata hai ke is kile mai bhoot rahte hai....or ye baat national geographic channel waalo ne bhi prove kari hai k waha suraj dhalne ke baad he nagetiv energy badhne lag jaati hai....kaafi saalo pahle kayi logo ne is rahasy ka pata lagane kai liye chori chhupe us kile ke andar jaane ki koshish kari lekin kuch maare gaye or kuch paagalo jaisi haalat mai waha se bahar nikle...waise din ke time wo bas ek chhota sa kila hai....ha tourist thhoda romaanch jarur feel karte hai....lekin hunare liye wo ek noraml sa kila he hai bas jo 5 baje baad band hojaata hai...
Baaki ghumne ke liye jaipur ajmer udaipur kaafi acchi jagah hai rajasthan mai....abhi sardiya hai to aap jaislmer bhi jaa sakte hai desart campaign k liye....

Old 9th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

gr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps database
Thanks information ke liye
kya hum 5 baje ke baad jaye to jinda bach sakte hai?

Old 9th February 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
aapko time end hone ke baad Andar nahi jaane diya jaayega

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr zeus View Post
Thanks information ke liye
kya hum 5 baje ke baad jaye to jinda bach sakte hai?

Old 9th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
aapko time end hone ke baad Andar nahi jaane diya jaayega
dekhte hai

Last edited by gr zeus : 9th February 2017 at 10:06 PM.

Old 10th February 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr zeus View Post
< image >

Most haunted place in india anyone know how is the place
anyone go after 7 pm in this haveli
is this good for vaction
anyone know whats story about it
Even if you don't believe in ghost or any super natural powers but do abide by the notice by the ASI.

"Entering the borders of Bhangarh before sunrise and after sunset is strictly prohibited. Legal action would be taken against anybody who does not follow these instructions".

Read this you will get a brief idea of it's history.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 10th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

Ok
i will not go after 5

Old 11th February 2017
Ishq na karna !!!!
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
bewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to bewfai Send a message via AIM to bewfai Send a message via MSN to bewfai
UL: 381.15 gb DL: 142.05 gb Ratio: 2.68
I went their with one of my friend and really we were exited to feel anything supernatural,
But it was only a super hoax, There is nothing like that only The Bajrang mandir at entrance prove the says that this place is KEELIT and no one can exit from the fort as god on supervision itself.

But all stories spread about the fort does not seems to be true [As per my experience] I am not the person don't believe in ghost and other supernatural powers i have felt them myself many time in daily life but this place is just waste of time.

Old 11th February 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewfai View Post
I went their with one of my friend and really we were exited to feel anything supernatural,
But it was only a super hoax, There is nothing like that only The Bajrang mandir at entrance prove the says that this place is KEELIT and no one can exit from the fort as god on supervision itself.

But all stories spread about the fort does not seems to be true [As per my experience] I am not the person don't believe in ghost and other supernatural powers i have felt them myself many time in daily life but this place is just waste of time.
If you have visited there during the day for supernatural experience then you have chosen the wrong time. All the stories or myths about the place are night based and everyone has said that you will experience nothing during day.

I have been to Rajasthan but not visited Bhangrah. No personal experience.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls