Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > FROM DR SUJITHA

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th March 2017

mallu2901 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi am from Kerala.Pm me

Old 15th March 2017

patni.adityaa is an unknown quantity at this point
hello

Hi, I am Aditya Patni. Well I am 34, Happily Married and well settled. I hv a hobby of connecting to real strangers, make friendship with them and explore the mind of each other. Yea, I am talking abt online friendship. First of all, let me assure you that I will never ask your identity, neither I will reveal mine. I will never ask a personal meet and will never ask something you feel uncomfortable with. In short, I will never affect your personal life in any way and in same way I will never let my life get affected in any way as I am a family man. Now you must be wondering why I am writing you all this, well ladies frankly speaking Internet has given us a great way to interact with people, complete strangers and know abt them. I am happily married but yet there are corners of my mind I can't share even with my spouse, I wish to have an online friendship with a complete stranger and explore that corner of my mind and be completely open to her, talk to her abt everything abt my life and listen to het abt her life. I promise it will be fun, I promise I won't bother you frequently, only when you are comfortable we will have chat. Give it a chance, revert if u r interested

Rgds

Aditya

Old 4 Weeks Ago

sujitha1976 has many secret admirers
from dr sujitha

hi
dear all
I have received well overwhelming response
In fact in continuation I would also like to highlight the following
(1) I love the situation when boys call me aunty or more than that mummy
(2) some of you have been co-operative in helping me writing stories- I wud further encourage this.
(3) wud love if boys / men come up and have role plays and erotic dialogue exchange with me in mail friendship. there are times when it is difficult to have mutually convenient times for chat

love and regards
to all
sujitha

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujitha1976 View Post
hi
dear all
I have received well overwhelming response
In fact in continuation I would also like to highlight the following
(1) I love the situation when boys call me aunty or more than that mummy
(2) some of you have been co-operative in helping me writing stories- I wud further encourage this.
(3) wud love if boys / men come up and have role plays and erotic dialogue exchange with me in mail friendship. there are times when it is difficult to have mutually convenient times for chat

love and regards
to all
sujitha
SUJITHA AUNTY ITS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU !!!!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls