Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > How to use WhatsApp efficiently? - Practising WhatsAPP.

Old 30th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
How to use WhatsApp efficiently? - Practising WhatsAPP.

1. WA is good,.... to make a group of yr own relatives family members like wife, bro, uncle cousins and a very limited family members, to message imp. stuff about tabiyut/haal-chaal/ important and also a very few light jokes, news, videos in a limit.
Use it as,… An alternative for regular text messages of your Cell.

2. Phone qlty is also not that good,.... so rather use Google voice and hangout dialer, instead.

3. It’s waste, to join big,... circulating so much junk - groups of more members for typical junks,
and again it’s the waste of time, money, energy, memory, space, battery, data, Cell speed,.....etc. Also in a many members group if someone complains about hard religious or political joke and you may have legal problems.

4. Never open any mssgs using yr own data, unless it’s yr own immediate relative group, for some important family messages. Res use either Wi-Fi of Job or home.

5. I generally, 99% times use WA from wi-fi of job / home
and major times, from the computer, opening the page of “web.whatsapp.com”,… as it’s lot easier to send or receive messages, also to read hugh texts of paras,.. as you can lot faster type on PC and also,
posting pics, copy-paste from anywhere on net and saving to PC is also very easy.

6. I also make a dummy, of my own FB page ( with no members ) and anything slight interesting of any video/pic, text material share it there ( my self ) , so … nthg to worry about saying to PC or such,…
If you need to save on PC, open your WA on PC, via scanning that square UPC, rather.
Best bet is, open FB account ( with no/minimum members ) and store all those junk there, by an easy share button, from your Cell.

7. Delete the WA stuff after every read, and also clean your Cell folders of Gallery, Audio.. etc.

8. WA is good to send instantly, any pics taken or video taken by your cell camera to yr relatives immediately and ofcourse free of charge.
Keep yr friends very low in numbers and like-minded and avoid unnecessary good-morning mssgs, God pics, scary holy and threat pictures to send / forward it to other 100s for benefits/good-deed blessings/god-gifts reasons or lost kids, wounded martyrs and such craps.

9. Don’t save any stuff on PC, occupying space on PC for junks,..
rather,.. open a dummy FB page ( or E-mail - I did not try yet ) with no members in it and throw ( share there ) any slight useful pic or video or even text there for easy referring / catching-up later and keep yr Cell clean, by deleting all after every use.

You can read more public opinions here :
click me

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 30th March 2017 at 03:22 AM.

Old 30th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Don’t preserve any more junk of Pics and video ( from the, WA coming messages ) , as rather ask me,…. I can show you each area, where you can find such things in bulk, nicely stored in bulk, on which FB page.

For example, if you go www.facebook.com and in searchbox there, I will give you words,. And you may find only and whole bunch of thingies such as,.. for example,..
  • Darshan of all devi-devtas ( actual taken photos at any particular Indian temples of all locations )
  • All charlie Chaplin funny short comedy clips of only videos at one place..
  • All other comedy clips of short video clips of Gujarati dramas.
  • All spectacular short clips of political videos,.. or Political messages circulating,..
  • All political poetries in accordance to recent happenings ( like I posted that Ambani’s Jio )

Old 30th March 2017
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
LMAO... a gyan session from a guy who can't even handle his FB account!

Old 30th March 2017

desi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.47 gb DL: 5.00 gb Ratio: 0.49
What was the purpose of this post ? The title suggested he wanted help in using the app.