Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th May 2017
Banned

Himalaya10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Another One... Ghosts walking on the roof...

This incident happened in our High School. On the second floor, the school had covered a large area with sheets (tin, asbestos or some such material)

After the Dussehra holidays we went back to school. And the kids who looked up were shocked! There were black foot prints on the roof. So the hot rumour in the school was that ghosts had taken over the school during holidays and even boys were scared (lest they find a ghost hanging upside down probably?)

Somehow, we never thought of asking any of our teachers...

Actually, what happened was : During holidays, the roof was dismantled for some repairs and fixed again. The workers had left their footprints on the sheets... and when fixed to roof, you have the ghost prints!

BUT, No one has resolved these mystery,..

Must have seen this mysterious San Antonio's Ghost Track - Many times also on TV ( Discovery ) shows !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJYuF2sYzGw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVMZC2mIlsQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPJNoYfR1L0

More here,.........
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...T+TRACKS+&aq=f

Old 2nd June 2017
Banned

Himalaya10 is an unknown quantity at this point
One of my friends had told me these three incidents happened to his sister and him,...

My Experience: ( My friend said.. ) I just want some opinions on this.

I have experienced paranormal events pretty much my entire life, but rarely anything happens that makes me nervous, and even a little on edge. It’s just, by now, I am used to doors opening and closing, shadows, noises, etc. Anyway, I was bit on my forearm, and there is literally now way to explain it. I’m 20 years old, and the youngest in my house hold, and it is clearly a bite from a child. I woke up with it one morning. It started as just a round, red dried area on the under side of my forearm, and directly centered. A few hours later I looked back down at it, and I could see the perfect indent of a full set of teeth. It is small though, again, it would of had to be done by a child. Any thoughts? I don’t really know what to make of this, or if I should be worried.

My friend's sister had this experience,...

My Experience: My dog was very restless during the night..trying to get me to follow her out to the living room, trying to push her head under my pillow, not laying down but sitting up next to me in the bed and whining a little, etc. Odd I thought as I knew she was just out for toileting purposes. I fell back to sleep, dreaming and then I was awakened by the loud sound of dishes falling on a hard floor and breaking…Once I got up my nerve I went out to check and…nothing.Nothing was out of place but the experience was rather upsetting.I called for my dog and she was fast asleep…don’t know what to think. ..

This is my own personal experience...

I very new to this kind of stuff I mean i do believe in ghosts, ufos etc just never had an experience before just watched videos or read up on it. For tha past id say week, week n a half everytime i go out for a smoke around 1 to 2am when everyone in the house is sleeping i’ll see this white type head pop out from the telephone pole down the street n its about 4 to 5ft off the ground n no body unless its all black ill stare at it for a moment than turn my head to look around somewhere else n than come back to it n its not there anymore than do the same thinking i’m just seeing shit look around than go back to it n its there again.There was one point tha other day when i saw it n a car drove by it n it disappeared. N than sometimes when i stare at it long enough i get a pain in my stomach n feel light headed. Its starting to really creep me out. Also was sleeping tha other night and woke up to something grabbing my foot so i kicked at it n it felt like something was there but when i looked there was absolutely nothing there. I dont know what to do i do suffer from high depression and anxiety just hope i’m not going crazier than i already am lol. Please help!

Last edited by Himalaya10 : 2nd June 2017 at 05:08 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewa View Post
I was sitting in garden with my family
and I saw 1 golden rectangle type object flying in sky nd going in south direction ( 100 mtr = height) ( no drones almost 15 years back)
golden rectangle thing ( a marble slab type)
but for few seconds I was like not able to move
my dad saw too nd he too was like that for few seconds ( not able to move)

dun know what was that
LMAO.. golden rectangle.

you guys make LSD at home?

PM me the recipe

Old 1 Week Ago

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
LMAO.. golden rectangle.

you guys make LSD at home?

PM me the recipe
they were actually stoned!

Old 6 Days Ago

anirban123 has disabled reputations
I've had experiences and I know friends & acquaintances who had them as well.
But those are not to be shared publicly.

Old 6 Days Ago

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
Wow after all these days am I not surprised to see this thread still active and kicking...

If there were ghosts or spirits of dead and gone human beings what clothes do they were ...(I thought the clothes got burnt in the crematorium or eaten up if under the earth)...and where to they get the clothes from.....or are the stark naked.....

is it always white and white...and where do they get the white linen from....

It is always hearsay...my friend saw this...they saw that....not a single first hand experience...and even if there is one...most times its a hoax or there is an explanation....

But we are discussing paranormal stuff...and paranormal is not only ghosts...

There is a lot of stuff happening that we cannot perceive due to our sensory limitations.....ENERGY STUFF HAPPENING....

If anybody has such experiences to share pls do otherwise continue the entertainment until the Himalaya exists!!!!

LOL...

Old 5 Days Ago
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny456 View Post

is it always white and white...and where do they get the white linen from....
Ghosts are pretty smart. They know how to get noticed during night/no-light.

Old 5 Days Ago

Just a Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirban123 View Post
Why not? U need to take permission from the ghosts?

Old 5 Days Ago

Just a Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Ghosts are pretty smart. They know how to get noticed during night/no-light.
Yeah when they were alive they were pretty dumb to get bumped off. People get smarter only after the event.

Old 5 Days Ago

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirban123 View Post
I fairly understand that you met some Homosexual ghosts and what then followed cannot be discussed publicly. Fair enough.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls