Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > Me, Anisha Khanna - Chusungi sabka ganna

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
anisha khanna anisha khanna is offline
 
Join Date: 16th April 2017
Posts: 53
Rep Power: 1 Points: 51
anisha khanna is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADITheTributer View Post
Anisha darling I think you should verify yourself.. Post a pic with your name and ur body so that it will be confirmed that you are genuine and here for fun... Please don't use girls name...
for all those and this GREAT SIR, THE LORD OF ALL PEOPLE, THE SEEKER OF TRUTH Mr. ADI, here is a pic of my name written on my body. I hope that proves that am a real girl and not a fake.



______________________________
I am Anisha Khanna, A 24 year old babe from Kanpur, now living in Frankfurt Germany.

Am single and open for friendship and sex chats. Who ever wants to have fun please contact me on personal message.

Thanx and enjoy

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
richardforyou's Avatar
richardforyou richardforyou is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 21st May 2016
Posts: 1,897
Rep Power: 4 Points: 276
richardforyou has many secret admirers
Hi Anisha
I am Richard ...male from Bangalore... My profile ID is my own picture... Are you interested in chatting with me...be honest...I will understand if you don't like me also...no pressure

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
story4u story4u is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 9th April 2011
Location: Pune
Posts: 5,324
Rep Power: 26 Points: 9641
story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by anisha khanna View Post
for all those and this GREAT SIR, THE LORD OF ALL PEOPLE, THE SEEKER OF TRUTH Mr. ADI, here is a pic of my name written on my body. I hope that proves that am a real girl and not a fake.



< image >
Miss Anisha now u see how he will beg to chat with you !!!!! He will say sory and try to butter u again haha !!!!!
Btw Miss Anisha you have nice fleshy milky thighs!!!!
______________________________
Mrs. Archana - Gupt Patrakar (Undercover Journalist) !!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...140&highlight=

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
ADITheTributer ADITheTributer is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 25th November 2015
Posts: 1,676
Rep Power: 5 Points: 542
ADITheTributer has many secret admirersADITheTributer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by story4u View Post
Miss Anisha now u see how he will beg to chat with you !!!!! He will say sory and try to butter u again haha !!!!!
Btw Miss Anisha you have nice fleshy milky thighs!!!!
Ohh bro... You Start chat with her.
All the best to you both.

And dear anisha, Believe me 90% of girls jo yaha bolti h ki I am girl wo fake hoti h so just to confirm mene confirmation maanga tha...
Dekho wese agar me confirmation nhi maangta to bhi kooch aapke BHAI aapko baar baar messege karte hi rehte... Desperate h bechaare...
Bass aapse ek request h sbka GANNA choos choos ke JUICE nikaal do unko shanti pad jaaegiii....

Thik h naa story4u bhaii apka kaam kar diaa... Ab chusaa denaa apna GANNA anisha ji ko....

And anisha tumhari thighs to mast CHIKNI or soft h... Accha tum meraa GANNA chusnaa me tumhari THIGHS lickk karungaa....

All best all of you here Anisha Fans.
PEACE

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
anisha khanna anisha khanna is offline
 
Join Date: 16th April 2017
Posts: 53
Rep Power: 1 Points: 51
anisha khanna is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardforyou View Post
Hi Anisha
I am Richard ...male from Bangalore... My profile ID is my own picture... Are you interested in chatting with me...be honest...I will understand if you don't like me also...no pressure
you can send me a PM, so that we can chat and exchange the chat IDs.
______________________________
I am Anisha Khanna, A 24 year old babe from Kanpur, now living in Frankfurt Germany.

Am single and open for friendship and sex chats. Who ever wants to have fun please contact me on personal message.

Thanx and enjoy

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
anisha khanna anisha khanna is offline
 
Join Date: 16th April 2017
Posts: 53
Rep Power: 1 Points: 51
anisha khanna is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by story4u View Post
Miss Anisha now u see how he will beg to chat with you !!!!! He will say sory and try to butter u again haha !!!!!
Btw Miss Anisha you have nice fleshy milky thighs!!!!
there is nothing like begging to chat my friend. I am here to chat and have fun only. Plus i dont think Adi did anything wrong by asking me to prove myself. I have seen loads of fake IDs here on xossip.

BTW thanx for praising my sexy thighs.

______________________________
I am Anisha Khanna, A 24 year old babe from Kanpur, now living in Frankfurt Germany.

Am single and open for friendship and sex chats. Who ever wants to have fun please contact me on personal message.

Thanx and enjoy

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
anisha khanna anisha khanna is offline
 
Join Date: 16th April 2017
Posts: 53
Rep Power: 1 Points: 51
anisha khanna is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADITheTributer View Post
Ohh bro... You Start chat with her.
All the best to you both.

And dear anisha, Believe me 90% of girls jo yaha bolti h ki I am girl wo fake hoti h so just to confirm mene confirmation maanga tha...
Dekho wese agar me confirmation nhi maangta to bhi kooch aapke BHAI aapko baar baar messege karte hi rehte... Desperate h bechaare...
Bass aapse ek request h sbka GANNA choos choos ke JUICE nikaal do unko shanti pad jaaegiii....

Thik h naa story4u bhaii apka kaam kar diaa... Ab chusaa denaa apna GANNA anisha ji ko....

And anisha tumhari thighs to mast CHIKNI or soft h... Accha tum meraa GANNA chusnaa me tumhari THIGHS lickk karungaa....

All best all of you here Anisha Fans.
PEACE
well well, Adi dear, not every one is as doubtful as you, so there is nothing wrong when they were sending me messages and chatting with me. I am here for chats and fun only. So what they were doing, was what i expected.
Secondly, there is nothing wrong in you asking for my verification, as yeah loads of fake IDs claiming them to be girls are present here on xossip.
So now we'll give this discussion a full stop and move forward.
And I hope i have proved myself to be a real girl, so let walk ahead and not keep lingering with this
______________________________
I am Anisha Khanna, A 24 year old babe from Kanpur, now living in Frankfurt Germany.

Am single and open for friendship and sex chats. Who ever wants to have fun please contact me on personal message.

Thanx and enjoy

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
poospcse's Avatar
poospcse poospcse is offline
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Join Date: 30th July 2014
Location: In brokened heart
Posts: 20,369
Rep Power: 49 Points: 30362
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post
must be
< image >


< image >

..........Our memories build a special bridge
wen loved ones ve 2 part
2 help us feel we r with them still
nd sooth a grieving heart.
Our memories span tha years we shared,
preserving ties that bind,
They build a special bridge of luv
nd bring us peace of mind..............


< image >

< image >
nand baba
______________________________
Kadhal Rojave Enge nee Engee

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
poospcse's Avatar
poospcse poospcse is offline
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Join Date: 30th July 2014
Location: In brokened heart
Posts: 20,369
Rep Power: 49 Points: 30362
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anisha khanna View Post
well well, Adi dear, not every one is as doubtful as you, so there is nothing wrong when they were sending me messages and chatting with me. I am here for chats and fun only. So what they were doing, was what i expected.
Secondly, there is nothing wrong in you asking for my verification, as yeah loads of fake IDs claiming them to be girls are present here on xossip.
So now we'll give this discussion a full stop and move forward.
And I hope i have proved myself to be a real girl, so let walk ahead and not keep lingering with this
ani baby
______________________________
Kadhal Rojave Enge nee Engee

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
natureboy09 natureboy09 is offline
 
Join Date: 10th August 2015
Location: kannadiga
Posts: 590
Rep Power: 5 Points: 506
natureboy09 has many secret admirersnatureboy09 has many secret admirers
Hi i like to chat plz pm ur id @anisha kanna clear ur inbox

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:00 AM.
Page generated in 0.05802 seconds