Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Data Recovery from unrooted android phones

Old 17th April 2017

openindia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to openindia
Data Recovery from unrooted android phones

Hello

Is it possible to recover back deleted pics, audios and other files from wiped, deleted / formatted android phones which is not rooted? can advice how to make deep recover

Old 22nd April 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by openindia View Post
Hello

Is it possible to recover back deleted pics, audios and other files from wiped, deleted / formatted android phones which is not rooted? can advice how to make deep recover
Use some recovery software, like Recuva.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades
Deleted data shouldn't be that difficult. But formatted phone or memory card is tough. Either ways, EaseUS is good.

Last edited by tobermory : 4 Weeks Ago at 01:56 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

openindia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to openindia
Thanks but those are less useful when comes to flashed phone

Old 5 Days Ago

malvika0 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not sure about the audios, but for pics I've tried almost every app on play store. Most of them are bad and try restoring only thumbnail pics of music.
There was only one app that worked. It's Restore Image. The developer is Alpaca Soft