Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Help - IPad Broken Screen Replacement

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades
I guess they must be all same on that. About 5-6 years back, my Dell laptop started losing time. Had it been a desktop, the first thing I would have done would have been replacing the CMOS battery. I called Dell support, it was in Warranty period, and their guy came to my home and replaced the whole mainboard :O Btw, he did it at no charge at all.

Last edited by tobermory : 4 Weeks Ago at 02:16 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

AdventureGuy has many secret admirersAdventureGuy has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyklas2 View Post
My iPad Air 2 physical volume button jammed ,went to nearby authorized service center , they said there's replacement which will cost 24000
go to any reputed mobile repair shop. It'll take 500rs max for power button repair along with 6 months warranty.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
I guess they must be all same on that. About 5-6 years back, my Dell laptop started losing time. Had it been a desktop, the first thing I would have done would have been replacing the CMOS battery. I called Dell support, it was in Warranty period, and their guy came to my home and replaced the whole mainboard :O Btw, he did it at no charge at all.
dell's warranty is quite good however if you go them for repairs after warranty, they also demand around 60~80% cost of product and just replace your defective product with another refurbished one

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
Hi guys. My IPad A1458 (IPad 4, I think) fell. Its metal corner was bent and the screen corner was shattered. The part shattered is the upper left corner (landscape mode) and the break in the screen is restricted to the bezel area; the actual touch area is working.

This is a snap of the broken screen:
< image >

Is there any way it can be replaced? Will it require the replacement of the entire touchscreen or does the IPad have some sort of protective outer screen? Either ways, please help on how it can be repaired and tentative, how much it would cost.Thanks.
just go to reputed mobile repair shop and get your screen replaced. will cost you 6k~8k.

else, order replacement screen from aliexpress and once it reaches you, any experienced mobile repair guy should easily be able to swap the screens.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls