Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Baahubali 2 box office collection breaks Dangal record with 1 million online tickets sold in 24 hours

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website

sandip patel is a pillar of our communitysandip patel is a pillar of our communitysandip patel is a pillar of our communitysandip patel is a pillar of our communitysandip patel is a pillar of our communitysandip patel is a pillar of our communitysandip patel is a pillar of our communitysandip patel is a pillar of our community
Baahubali 2 box office collection breaks Dangal record with 1 million online tickets sold in 24 hours

The SS Rajamouli film Bahubali 2: The Conclusion is set to release in two days. The fans are waiting eagerly to know ‘why did Katappa kill Bahubali’. According to a popular online ticket booking site, over 1 million tickets have been sold in 24 hours.

As per a statement issued by Bookmyshow, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion has broke the advance booking record previously held by Aamir Khan’s Dangal. Ashish Saksena, COO-Cinemas, BookMyShow said, “BookMyShow is experiencing an unprecedented advance booking for Baahubali 2. We have already sold over 1 million tickets across languages, even when the bookings have been live for just over a day. Though Baahubali 2 is largely perceived to be loved by South Indian audience, the response from Hindi speaking markets has been highly encouraging as well. Once all the cinemas in South come out with their schedules for the film, we expect the online ticket sales for Baahubali 2 to surge at an increasingly fast pace.”

So in case if you have not yet booked your tickets and you don’t want a spoiler, then hurry up and book your tickets now.

source

MADE FOR EACH OTHER-HINDI (COMPLETED)

Old 4 Weeks Ago

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
ok

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01

I'm happy it has broken Dangal's record.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
«:ll500 ke khulle hain kya:ll»

Sid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Ticket hee ni mil rahe yaar

Old 4 Weeks Ago

aaryansanky has disabled reputations
Great movie, 'll all records.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
pikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to pikkuboss Send a message via AIM to pikkuboss Send a message via MSN to pikkuboss Send a message via Yahoo to pikkuboss Send a message via Skype™ to pikkuboss
120 Cr. on first day.

All premium coupons are generated against FF points. I am not an official reseller of FilesFlash premium coupons.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
::Peace::

Kimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
121 cr on first day
Humongous

Old 4 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Super Movie

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Banned

Himalaya10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bahuballi Sarees...

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Banned

Himalaya10 is an unknown quantity at this point
This non-commercial person writes very honest his own reviews, I trust him,...

Quote:
ashdoc's movie review,.....
Quote:
Bahubali the conclusion

The only show in town , or rather the only show in India this weekend---S S Rajamouli's magnum opus 'Bahubali the conclusion ( part second )'....for it had hogged almost all shows and all screens at all multiplexes and theatres in the country....and it seemed all of India was streaming to watch the movie on sunday....for inspite of the enormous number of screens fixed for the film , the seats were packed to full capacity....And the owners of the multiplex were taking full advantage of the situation , for advertisements after advertisements followed each other prolonging the wait for the audience....when the movie finally started , there were whistles even from the uber cool and ultra sophisticated audience with whom I was watching the movie....yes , ashdoc brings you these reviews by watching movies in the best of places and among the best of people....

The movie begins with two onscreen giants ( Amarendra Bahubali played by Prabhas , and Bhallala deva played by Rana Daggubati ) locked in eternal rivalry over the throne of the magnificent kingdom of Mahishmati....and they soon become rivals for the affection of the princess ( Devasena played by Anushka Shetty ) of the kingdom of Kuntala too . And like always , it is the nice guys who are at the receiving end of injustice....for Bhallala Deva and his father ( Nassar playing Bijjaladeva ) hatch a plot to not only remove Amarendra from the seat of power but also finish him off....

Presiding over this mayhem is the queen ( Maharani Sivagami played by Ramya Krishnan ) , and taking part in all this not from the sidelines but right in the centre of it all is Kattappa ( played by Sathyaraj )....after all , he is the one who kills Bahubali---an unsolved mystery from the last film and a subject of countless jokes on whatsapp ; it would not be a exaggeration to say that many people had come to see the film to know why Kattappa killed Bahubali....

But behold the justice of providence....Amarendra Bahubali's son has been born and saved from the cruel fate planned for him by the villains , looks exactly like his father and has been named as Mahendra Bahubali....he has come to avenge the death of his father and the imprisoning of his mother , and he has come with his future consort ( played by the gorgeous Tammanah ) ; the battle royale is about to be fought....

The first one hour does drag a bit---some incidents and acting during this period is not too convincing and not too serious....but as the interval approached the audience was bombarded with heart thumping music that aroused the senses---the movie had begun to pick up real momentum at this point....

In the second half , the movie does develop into an engaging story . Again as the climax approached , the movie seemed to stretch a little too long and I was waiting for the final battle to begin . As the final battle ended , once more the bombardment of heart pounding music that electrified the senses....if you want to enjoy it fully , see the movie equipped with Dolby atmos sound as I did .

The final battle however is not as well showcased as the battle between the armies of Mahishmati and the armies of barbarians that was shown in the last part . The battle in the first part was truly equal to Hollywood in standards . This time , the final battle was not so great in scale and not photographed with such exquisite skill .

So does S S Rajamouli's effort pay off ? Yes , in the final analysis it does . For the movie is still far grand than anything that has been filmed in India so far . The grandeur of the vast palaces , the perfection of the weapons used for war , the scale of the monuments in the city , the inventiveness shown in filming the individual fighting scenes , the size of the animals like elephants and oxen , the richness of the clothes worn by the royals---all speaks of super extravagance . Acting is decent enough , colours of the film are good , songs and background music are hummable , and the main characters seem like towering figures on the silver screen . 'Bahubali' is truly the pinnacle of extravagant cinematography .

Verdict---Good .

Three and a half stars .

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls