Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Survey finds Karnataka the most corrupt state

Old 30th April 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Lightbulb Survey finds Karnataka the most corrupt state

Survey finds Karnataka the most corrupt state

Karnataka occupies the first slot in a list of states perceived to be corrupt on the basis of people's experience in paying bribes for public services, a survey conducted by an NGO has revealed. Karnataka is followed by Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir and Punjab.

The Centre for Media Studies survey, which covered 20 states, found Himachal Pradesh, Kerala and Chhattisgarh to be the least corrupt. The report said around one-third of the households experienced corruption in public services at least once during the last one year in comparison to about 53% of households that admitted to paying bribes during a similar study in 2005.

The survey covered 3,000 odd persons, both in urban and rural areas. It also claimed that more than half of the respondents felt that the level of corruption had decreased in public services during the demonetisation phase of November and December 2016.

The report estimated that the total bribe paid by households across 20 states and 10 public services was Rs 6,350 crore in 2017 as against Rs 20,500 crore in 2005. However, the study indicated how a lot still remained to be done to reduce corruption in public services.

karnatake

Old 30th April 2017
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56
Great state. Happy to live here.

Old 30th April 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations

Old 30th April 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Great record

Old 30th April 2017

onama_pothik is beginning to get noticed
Bakowaz survey because the state on the top should be West Bengal because the present ruling party, it's minsters, even the CM takes huge bribe for everything. The present CM who is the head of the present ruling party, has founded 'Syndicate'. This 'Syndicate' is like a small version of Italian Mafia. If you want to do anything in West Bengal, from selling or building your own house to build factory or starting a business, you have to pay them first and not one time, whenever they will want. Besides you have to act as per their wish. They will decide from whom and where you will purchase materials and to whom you have to sell and at what price. I don't there is any State Govt. in India more corrupt than West Bengal's. BTW, I live in West Bengal, so I know the actual situation.

Old 30th April 2017
Custom title

ArnoldB is hunted by the papparaziArnoldB is hunted by the papparaziArnoldB is hunted by the papparaziArnoldB is hunted by the papparaziArnoldB is hunted by the papparaziArnoldB is hunted by the papparaziArnoldB is hunted by the papparaziArnoldB is hunted by the papparazi
Does this take away the fact that the whole of India's littered with corruption? Nope.

Old 3rd May 2017
Custom title

shibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to shibu788 Send a message via AIM to shibu788 Send a message via MSN to shibu788 Send a message via Yahoo to shibu788 Send a message via Skype™ to shibu788
UL: 55.32 gb DL: 68.96 gb Ratio: 0.80
Quote:
Originally Posted by onama_pothik View Post
Bakowaz survey because the state on the top should be West Bengal because the present ruling party, it's minsters, even the CM takes huge bribe for everything. The present CM who is the head of the present ruling party, has founded 'Syndicate'. This 'Syndicate' is like a small version of Italian Mafia. If you want to do anything in West Bengal, from selling or building your own house to build factory or starting a business, you have to pay them first and not one time, whenever they will want. Besides you have to act as per their wish. They will decide from whom and where you will purchase materials and to whom you have to sell and at what price. I don't there is any State Govt. in India more corrupt than West Bengal's. BTW, I live in West Bengal, so I know the actual situation.

Truly said brother so,

+++ 25 Repp Added

Old 4th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post
Survey finds Karnataka the most corrupt state

Karnataka occupies the first slot in a list of states perceived to be corrupt on the basis of people's experience in paying bribes for public services, a survey conducted by an NGO has revealed. Karnataka is followed by Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir and Punjab.
Where is WB?
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 13th May 2017

maridegu is beginning to get noticed
Corruption is the money that makes GDP to happen, but doesn't get counted.

Karnataka, certainly is at the top, due to economic activity that happens here.
Bengal (remember it was named Bengal from West Bengal) has comparatively lesser economic activity & hence, might be down the list.