Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> Hottest Celebrity Picture Contest > Xossip's BollyGallery Monthly Contest 2017: Picture Based Quiz - "May"

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Thumbs up Xossip's BollyGallery Monthly Contest 2017: Picture Based Quiz - "May"

Old 3 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
AgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
#Picture Based Quiz Contest

1. It will Run for first two weeks of every months. (2nd May 2017 to 15th May 2017)

2. Total of Five pics will be given to search in Bollygallery.

3. For every pic , three clues will be given to search them in Bollygallery.

4. 1st clue will be given for 2nd May to 8th May, 2nd clue will be given from 9th May to 12th May and 3rd clue will be given from 13th May to 15th May.

Those who can't send their answer after the 1st clue, they can send answer later after getting the later clues but only one answer will be accepted per pic per clue. The first answer will be considered for evaluation.

For example, if you send answer for only the second pic after the first clue and after 2nd clues you are able to answer all of them & found that your answer for second pic wrong. We will accept PM for your other answers but even if you send correct answer for the second pic, we will not be given any points for that pic.

5. Send your answer with link of that pic in BollyGallery, via PM to organizers Suzane007, Bookseeker, humtum . Only ONE PM will be acceptable per user per set of Clue.

6. Clue wise points reduces,
for first clue 20 points given to every pic and 14 points for 2nd clue and 8 points for 3rd clue.

7. Total points of this round will be counted at end of 2nd week and added for 2nd round.

If more than one members will get same points then reputation points will be divided among them but filesflash coupon will be given to member sent answers first to us.

Last edited by humtum : 3 Weeks Ago at 05:45 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
Clue 1: May Month Quiz

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Do Not post your answer in this thread else you will be disqualified.
Send your answer with link of that pic in BollyGallery, via PM to organizers Suzane007, Bookseeker & humtum together.
Only ONE PM will be acceptable per user per set of Clue. After that post reply in this thread as " PM sent"

Last edited by AgentBond : 3 Weeks Ago at 08:46 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
Clue 2 : May Month Quiz

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Send your answer with link of that pic in BollyGallery, via PM to organizers Suzane007, Bookseeker & humtum together.
Only ONE PM will be acceptable per user per set of Clue. After that post reply in this thread as " PM sent"

Last edited by humtum : 2 Weeks Ago at 01:58 AM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
After first two clue based on picture , 3rd clue includes information about these actress . All above given pictures exactly matches with information given to them in clue 3.

Clue 3: May Month Quiz

For Pic 1

she is a Brazilian actress, working in Bollywood. She played the role of "Mery" in the adult comedy film.

For Pic 2

1989 born actress from kolkata,Payal also starred in a Canadian film & She has completed her first Tamil film Therodum Veediyile, directed by Saro Sriram.

For Pic 3

She is an Indian model, actress and television anchor. She has predominantly acted in Malayalam and Hindi language films.

For Pic 4

She is an Indian film and television actress. In 2011, she won the reality show, Bigg Boss 4.

For Pic 5

She is an Indian film actress known for her works predominantly in Tamil cinema, and few Telugu films. She is best known for her performances in super-hit films 7G Rainbow Colony.

Send your answer with link of that pic in BollyGallery, via PM to organizers Suzane007, Bookseeker & humtum together .

Last edited by humtum : 1 Week Ago at 09:52 AM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
Prize

Picture Based Quiz Contest Round

Winner : 2000 reputations points + 7 days ff coupon

Runner up : 1000 reputations points

Theme Based Hottest Picture Contest Round

Winner : 2000 reputations points

Runner up : 1000 reputations points

Ultimate Reward

Ultimate Winner : 3000 reputations points + 30 days ff coupon

Ultimate Runner up : 2000 reputations points + 2x7 days ff coupon

Ultimate 2nd Runner up : 1000 reputations points + 7 days ff coupon

The winner for 3 Monthly contests shall be awarded with a special "Hotty Spotter" dibba

In order to be fair and to give chance to others, admin team has decided that previous contest winners holding dibba will not be awarded the Winner prize even if they win, the prize will be given to next best entry.

If Quiz contest/Hottest picture contest, winner & runner-up will end up as Monthly winners then next members in points table will be selected for prizes ( We want to acknowledge the effort of maximum number of participants)

Last edited by AgentBond : 3 Weeks Ago at 03:33 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website

Last edited by AgentBond : 3 Weeks Ago at 03:34 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
REMO
Visit my website

remo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
PM SENT

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Its vky291084 in new avatar
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
unclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to unclescrooge Send a message via Yahoo to unclescrooge
PM sent

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Its vky291084 in new avatar
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
unclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to unclescrooge Send a message via Yahoo to unclescrooge
PM sent for 2nd clue.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls