Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xing : April Edition : §• Regional Erotic Story Contest Special 2017 •§

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02

They are more than their breasts..
They are more than their thighs , Their hips , Their curves

They are not among those girls you saw in Maxim, or Stuff, or Playboy
They are our real deal.. our precious asset they are our "Scintillating Xclusive Divas" !!

That's how they do it.. giving us sleepless nights.. forcing us to love them more & more, drooling over them & what not !

Have a look at the Divas
not less than other who made us love & lust upon them like anything this whole month

Thread StarterThreadViews
funspicycouple My hot Spicy Wife Siri 4 U911,431
navneet19_69Saroja-Matured Housewife16,488,962
Lovebird76My desi Fresh Wife for you!1,546,686
sk38"YAMINI-VS-XBIANS" (DARE 2 COMPETE)4,545,555
love gatemy sexy wife sofia @@@ xossip6,024,682
hotramyarajRamya....hot South Indian Wife1,088,178
crazyhead693Hot Neetu1,523,817

For More of the Xcls & to be Xcls visit Here

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database

Search the thread or post link of the snaps provided below in Masaladesi

Search the thread or post link of the snaps provided below in Masaladesi

Many golden lines spoken by XPians many of those lines may be forgotten

but its time to search those hidden lines in ocean like Xossip may be hard to find it, but you can do it Those are old here can catch it easily without search and for new members , we have search options in Xossip. So my dear Friends let's begin that exercise giving you five quote with some missing words , Start to search those missing words and once you find it send that complete quote or only missing words as answers to the Editor and do not post the answers in the Xing thread, anybody doing so will not get a single rep and such post shall be edited without any further notice

Sample Quote

Ans : dick

We hope you have Understood the method Now posting Five quote for this month Xing

Lets Begin.....

1. it's india baby do ____ on streets.
2. Put that ____ in Zoo !
3. which ____ could this??
4. ____ not only earth but on space too
Please ____ sew this spammers mouth!

Well friends, now that we have landed amongst destinations, why not have some fun with Teasers related with it.. Let's see who replies faster

1.Chichen Itza is located in which country??

A. Mexico B. United States C. Chile D. Argentina

Christ The Redeemer Statue on Corcovado Mountain is located in which country?

A. China B. Canada C. Hungary D. Brazil

Machu Picchu is located in which country?

A. Jamaica B. Cuba C. Peru D. Puerto Rico

Iguazu Falls is located between which two countries?

A. Argentina and Brazil B. China-Nepal
C. India-Pakistan D. Poland-Germany

5. Ngorongoro Crater is located in which country?

A. Nigeria B. Tanzania C. Algeria D. Chad

Once upon a time Gaming & Tech section was rocking with help of many rockstars. Its your time to explore this section and find those threads and be inspire and enjoy your stay in this section & contribute

Asking some lines from five threads and you have to search those five thread in Tech section and send thread link within 8th of this month,2017.

Quote:
I once made such mistake, and i got one of the best < image > of my life due to that mistake < image >

By mistake I sent a super hardcore non-veg sms to my sister < image >.

Quote:
7.0 is the best antivirus i think , its true that is not free but i am having all essentials if u want it completely registered & updated . i hope its allowed here < image > < image >

Quote:
whats the need to do so ???

< image > whether it is applicable to all or not. i have never been asked to pay for it < image > and while confirming with my other friends, same has been confirmed, too.

then why ask and create a fuss. wait for a day over expiry and check.

Quote:
< image >
Career mode commentary has been updated to include recent stats of a player/records any controversy etc..
It's one of the things having quite lame ,plain and simple commentary < image >

Quote:
It will just be little polished version of hardware features. For that you will have to buy a new computer to take full advantage of this . Then you will get fed up
< image > and go back to Windows XP and load it on your new computer and be < image > that it is working superfast and you will wait for Windows 9 to launch < image >

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 3 Weeks Ago at 08:09 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

1. PM your answers to Anubhav1992
  2. 25 rep points for each correct answers. Bonus 50 rep points for all correct entries.
  3. Last date for submission of solutions is 8th of this month, 2017.
  4. Send ONE single PM with all answers. Multiple PMs will be disqualified.
  5. Posting of the solution in the thread or hinting at solutions is a ground for immediate disqualification and further action.
  6. Names of winners to be declared in the next edition of XING
  7. Answers will be posted here after 25th i.e after results cut off dates
  8. Its suggested to enable read receipt in your Answers PM.
  9. For the new Desi and Videsi Masala quizzes, sending the MD thread link/post link is compulsory,otherwise it will not be counted as a correct answer.

User NameReps Points
Aditya rocks;Angel Swati;vikasbarak;_kai_700
lolla123sam675

Answers of last month

1. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=446742
2. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=449452
3. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=431842
4. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=431669
5. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=405269

1. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=413176
2. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=351362
3. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=475835
4. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=474975
5. http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=474167

Thread Links

1. http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=2100128
2. http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=67519758
3. http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=22011823
4. http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=264330
5. http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=29503263

1. caroline
2. phcuk
3. phoenix
4. reps
5. Custard

10 differences are considered while giving points.

1)b - UNESCO
2)d - Quito
3)a - Danube
4)a - Aphrodite
5)a - Acapulco

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 3 Weeks Ago at 09:20 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 3 Weeks Ago at 07:48 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

One fine Morning, Some XB citizen were jogging
in the Park.

“ Fuck man !! It's so hot, these days”,One guy while jogging (LW) got miffed up at something, not sure whether seeing those hot girls in his old age, or on upcoming hot summer or on the hottest, the Xossip Election.

Meanwhile, Some other Close friends sitting together after jogging and looks like they are in some serious discussion.

“ Gonna screw lungies this time in election ” Indian princess (IP).

“ Aag lage is election me..don’t u dare to contest ” Axba (angry).

“ Why ? No walkover this time ” IP.

“ I want flop election ” Axba .

“ It will be flop but then you never know, everything burns ” Bad-joker.

“ Your Ass too
” Axba .

Meanwhile LW also arrives.

“ Hi guys,support me this election ”

“ Hi Wolfi , I will ” IP.

“ So that’s why u resigned Rajesh ? To contest election, right?
” FTK

“ No , for the sake of Xossip, I want fair result of contests, I think for welfare of Xossip ” LW

“ Stop this drama and Get lost !! Nitin will make u sumo
” Axba

(Surprise to all , LW walks away silently.. Election time effect )

“ Everything Burns ” Bad joker

“ You retard, Shut the fuck up ” an angry Axba to BJ

“ Sir jee , then what’s the plan ” ask FTK

“ Find out who all opposes Rajesh, time for NOTA ” Axba

“ I don’t ” says IP (and she walks away)

“ IP… Listen.. But, I love you ” FTK request (but she didn’t stop).

“ Sir jee, I think u should contest
” FTK to Axba

“ Are you chutiya, I want flop election
” Axba gets more angry and walks away.

“ Everything Burns ” Bad joker

“ Joker ! Are you chutiya ? ” an angry FTK also walks away.

(Some foxes peeping out of nearby bush.)

“ Hello Dear foxy ! you got the report, now go to your Boss ” BJ to foxes.

Foxes also walks away,

Now BJ thinking in his mind -" It seems FOX are likely to have a walkover. ”

BJ calls someone “ Hello ! Get the fund ready, Time to contest election”

Truly , Everything Burns .

~ The End ~

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Xing'yy

Old 3 Weeks Ago
No Existence~Just an illusion
  Election Commissioner:     Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42

Old 3 Weeks Ago
♠ HuKam Ka iKKa ♠
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Prakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps database
xing team

Old 3 Weeks Ago
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Good work Anu & team

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls