Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xing : April Edition : Regional Erotic Story Contest Special 2017

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Let's put a smile on that Face

Bad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparazi
I will make a hell lot of bad jokes on Xing as usual, but please accept my sincerer (read sinister) congratulation for this herculean achievement first.

Last edited by Bad_Joker : 3 Weeks Ago at 08:56 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Thewisenerd has disabled reputations
Last edited by Thewisenerd : 1 Minute Ago at 12:00 AM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Love is Lust.....

Royal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRoyal Lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
xing team ...something interesting

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav1992 View Post

< image >

Hello
friends & girlfriends
Welcome to world of Controversy again with Humtum I take things like honor and friendship seriously. It's more important to me than any materialistic thing or any fame I could have. I am here after long gap only due to your interest in Controversy column and compiling again for you all

We are proud to continue this controversial journey once again after lots of controversy around and it is very difficult to compile all those together in one edition but try to make interesting for you guys & gals presenting another column for you along with May edition of Xing All are exited for upcoming election and hopefully we can see many controversial episode during this month and next month Xing Controversy will be treat to read with many secret revelations, till then all enjoy reading this episode of controversy.

In my absence Bad Joker tried to entertain NHB visitors with his antics and some hyper active members like Hello & his alias, adithya & his alias, FTK & his alias and vikas did everything to keep NHB alive

Many things happened in past few month , controvery related to results of Valentine story contest after that again controversy surfaced at time of Guess the celebrity contest and recently biggest controversy due to resignation of Lone Wolf aka Rajesh Sarhadi just after his resignation many members including his most famous alias as well

This edition will feature Controversy related to Valentine story contest but main focus will be lone crusader ":Lone Wolf:"

Already his interview available for you and you are getting his version in that but other version will be presented by me before you

Once said by Ordinary man Anuj Somany

Never treat somebody's cleverness as his life's smartness. Cleverness is to hide the weakness and the smartness is to project the strength of his weakness.

Starting from Valentine stroy contest Results and everything turns ugly after that

Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2017 - Results

Till 5 pages of reply everything was perfect , all controversial gentleman like FTK or vikas given their wishes to winners but Miss Kimi bombarded with her displeasure about results.

Same way as I can see FTK or harshu to win this contest as they are trying hard from long time, but my wish didn't fulfilled and I am also protesting to say "roll back this result and make my choice of winner"

Suddenly after kimi's post many got courage and support to challenge results.

Hard working MCs , those made this contest successful cann't see this type of comments and Rishi tried to explain her

But she was in mood , may be used bhang or something else as drink

Wait , may be something exist here, any you can see it...special instruction to MCs "daal me kuchh kala hai ya puri daal hi kali hai" ye wahi kimi hai jiska uday xossip me tab hua jab sri.10001 Rajesh ji ne collaborative writing ka gyan banta tha NHB me aur jab koi aage nahi aaya to esi Miss kimi ke saath milke story start kar di thi aur aaj bhi kahi parde ke pichhe koi deal to nahi ho rakhi hai.

"parde me rahne do parda na uthao...parda jo uth gaya to bhed khul jayega"

Aur Adithya ko vikas ke sangat ka asar aa gaya hai har contest ke results me ungali ghusane ka

quote=Aditya rocks;71063439] Koi fyada nahi sab kar rahe hai lekin man me gali :cnouth: de rahe honge
Judges me Mahan Chetan bhagat ji the aur durjay datta the tabhi aise reasult aaya

Lo kar lo baat, ab to winner bhi dusre mood me hai aur Miss kimi to pahle se hi hai aur uske upar aa gaye vikas the great bhi.

Atleast mature comment from adithya & faceless .

But main hungama starts when VSC & USC winner niks opposed results as well but others tried to fuel it more. even harshu joined him later too.

And romeo feel frustrated by all these drama and allegations

They are writers and may be upset with results but cann't go ugly but this time everyone crossed the line and if want to read those allegations and cross alegations on each other then visit this thread to read all but what is the solution of all these things? to change judging system ? need to include aam junta also to decide best 10 stories? need to include some award winner writers to keep in judges panel? Many things can be done and during next story contest those methods can be adopted by Brand new Contest Master suzy

continue to next post...

< image >
but after all drama and so much big deal romeo bhai accepted award

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Let's put a smile on that Face

Bad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparazi
Mujhe kuch jyada hi bhao nehi de rahe ho Anu dada?

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
thanks to editor for remove shit called rangmanch

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

good work xing team vaise jaldbazi me post kiya gaya hai par mast hai

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Live Life KING Size
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
good work xing team vaise jaldbazi me post kiya gaya hai par mast hai

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Live Life KING Size
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Dhanyawad FTK bhai

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Live Life KING Size
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Mujhe kuch jyada hi bhao nehi de rahe ho Anu dada?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls