Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Xing : April Edition : Regional Erotic Story Contest Special 2017

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02
Xing : April Edition : Regional Erotic Story Contest Special 2017

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database

Hello and welcome to April 2017 edition of Xing

This edition of Xing is the Regional Erotic Story Contest Special Edition,

the time has come to recognize and enjoy the regional eroticism

Every year Xossip Admin team organizes this regional erotic story contest in order to give chance to millions of regional erotic story lovers to take part in the contest and also to read some of the classic erotic stories written in the regional languages

We on behalf of Xing team, wish every participant best of luck for their lovely entries

Click here to read some of the beautiful stories

★☆★ Xossip's Regional Erotic Story Contest - 2017 : Entry Thread ★☆★

We also would like to beat the drums to announce that one of the biggest entertainment extravaganza of Xossip is about to begin, yes you guys guessed it correctly its the NHB Elections 2017, the power to rule NHB and to set high standards like every year. Stay tuned for more folks.

Click here for more

NHB Election 2017:- "Game of Rajniti" Public Suggestion

We also congratulate the newly appointed Election Commissioners

friend_just_buddy, wocdakumar, Mak42, prince charles

A big round of applause for them and we wish them all the luck to conduct the election in a fair and impartial manner

Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. See you all in the next month's edition Goodbye,Phir Milenge,Abar dekha hobe,rabb rakha

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 3 Weeks Ago at 08:23 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Hello,Namaste,Nomoskhar,Sat Sri Akal,Adaab Welcome to Vada Pav with Anubhav Season 2.0

"Tujhe yaad na meri aayi, kisise ab kya kehna
ro ro ke aankh bhar ayyi, kisise abb kya kehna"

This song has no relevance to this interview If you find anything then its upto you

This month I was upto getting something short yet naughty and would be very much relevant with the recent future events, and thought of interviewing Wolf ji And I am 200% sure you guys would think why this interview didnt last longer

1.We all are aware of the fiasco over you no longer remaining a Moderator,so lets not indulge more into that. Tell us about future plans?
A :When you are not part of system, you start observing a lot of things with different perspective, there are a lot of shortcomings which I would like to bring now to the attention of admin, and if they agree Xossip would start moving towards growth which at moment is stalled.

[[ Great, I hope you suggest something great and hopefully the Admins take care of them Sabko pata haina ki kyun wolf ko modship se hataya gaya tha? Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye ]]

2. Well your avatar speaks alot about the Wolfs, what is that?

A. It just tells all, that there are still some members in Xossip, who come here not only to enjoy but think of fellow members too.

[[ I am sure there are, but he did not disclose about the foxes, did he? I guess there shall be more ]]

3. The election season is on, any chance of seeing you as a candidate?

A. Perhaps yes, had given a promiss to a friend will not let this election fail and would try to bring in the desired change. More the manifesto will disclose and let's see who leads, there are Lot of FOXES.

[[ I shall be awarded for finding out the first ever candidate's name of this year's elections ]]

4. Well as per we can see things out there, NHB seems to revive some of its lost charm, what is your say about this particular thread Boycott NHB Election - Join and Add others to this protest. 37488484 Views

A.
The views and replies of this thread tell, another failure thread. Every year Axba tries to fail Election and every year he fails.

[[ Shots have been fired, Axba your turn now, I hope I have given you something more to say rather than to crib about the same thing you come up every month in Xing thread. Come on ]]

5. How well has been the concept of Wanderlust emerged out since its inception, has it been popular in true sense, since you were there from the very beginning what is your say on that?

A.
Wanderlust is a product which does not take off in a ziffy, it's still in its gestation period will take some time to bloom but needs a planned work to take it to that level, when it starts getting momentum.

[[ Yeah, well said, we all hope that the section blooms into a mighty big thing ]]

Well how do you feel the elections would turn out to be this time, once again a Lungi/chapatti war or the story section melody or something fresh this time?

A.
Don't you think, it's time to change. Since years, this has got so much deep rooted among we all that it sicks now. Let's see how the Game of Rajniti unfolds itself. It would be something Fresh this time.

[[ Let us hope we get to see something really different, innovative and enjoyable this season in the political drama of Xossip. ]]

Here it was guys our very dear lone wolf bhai Our Ex-moderator and he was calm in his responses and hopefully we shall enjoy a neck to neck elections this season. Next month I will also will bring more interviews on this elections 2017.

My dear Brothers and Girlfriends, enjoy the interview with some Dont forget to add suggestions as to whose interviews you want to see in the upcoming months

Till then , Keep Xossiping and Spread Love !!

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Hello
friends & girlfriends
Welcome to world of Controversy again with Humtum I take things like honor and friendship seriously. It's more important to me than any materialistic thing or any fame I could have. I am here after long gap only due to your interest in Controversy column and compiling again for you all

We are proud to continue this controversial journey once again after lots of controversy around and it is very difficult to compile all those together in one edition but try to make interesting for you guys & gals presenting another column for you along with May edition of Xing All are exited for upcoming election and hopefully we can see many controversial episode during this month and next month Xing Controversy will be treat to read with many secret revelations, till then all enjoy reading this episode of controversy.

In my absence Bad Joker tried to entertain NHB visitors with his antics and some hyper active members like Hello & his alias, adithya & his alias, FTK & his alias and vikas did everything to keep NHB alive

Many things happened in past few month , controvery related to results of Valentine story contest after that again controversy surfaced at time of Guess the celebrity contest and recently biggest controversy due to resignation of Lone Wolf aka Rajesh Sarhadi just after his resignation many members including his most famous alias as well

This edition will feature Controversy related to Valentine story contest but main focus will be lone crusader ":Lone Wolf:"

Already his interview available for you and you are getting his version in that but other version will be presented by me before you

Once said by Ordinary man Anuj Somany

Never treat somebody's cleverness as his life's smartness. Cleverness is to hide the weakness and the smartness is to project the strength of his weakness.

Starting from Valentine stroy contest Results and everything turns ugly after that

Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2017 - Results

Till 5 pages of reply everything was perfect , all controversial gentleman like FTK or vikas given their wishes to winners but Miss Kimi bombarded with her displeasure about results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
What ?
These are results ?
Seriously ?
People judging were high on what, marijuana or cocaine Han ?
Quote:
Cute Angel clearly deserved a win here, what's wrong with judges ?
For records, can we even know who judges are ?
Top three stories, two of them are very good friends but I don't know, they never looked like being in top 3 , I read all stories, very difficult to digest these results

Nonetheless, congratulations to all Winners, keep riding on luck

Same way as I can see FTK or harshu to win this contest as they are trying hard from long time, but my wish didn't fulfilled and I am also protesting to say "roll back this result and make my choice of winner"

Suddenly after kimi's post many got courage and support to challenge results.

Quote:
What ?
These are results ?
Seriously ?
People judging were high on what, marijuana or cocaine Han ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaryansanky View Post
Kya hua tha judges ko?
Holi pe jyada bhang kha li thi kya?
Quote:
Punjab se afeem mangwaya hogi

Hello, isse achhi stories thi Hindi and overall section mein, y turning blind eye to those
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD JOKER V2.0 View Post
Kimi ji would you like to give us a about which story you didn't predicted to be in winner list
Hard working MCs , those made this contest successful cann't see this type of comments and Rishi tried to explain her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Rishi... View Post
Pehle ye dikkat hoti thi ki admin team ke members hi winners hote hain.
Uska solution ye nikala gaya ki admin team ke members contest me participate nai kar sakte chahe kitne bhi talented ho(Ex: maky ki story dekho)
Fir dusri dikkat hoti hai ki ek do id's aisi hi jinko baar baar winner banaya ja ra...
Uska solution nikala gaya ki dibba holder ko dusra dibba nai milega agar wo winner bhi raha to runner-up ko dibba diya jayga....
Ab aapko ye bhi chaiye ki aapko jo story pasand hai wo hi winners declare ho to....
SORRY....HUMSE NA HO PAYGA....
Sari stories bahut acchi thi...sare members deserving the....
Aur jo winner hai wo bhi deserve karte hain wo winner bane.
But she was in mood , may be used bhang or something else as drink

Quote:
Where did I say ke mere hisaab se winner chuno ?
Ya when did I say make me a winner
Kamaal hai, matlab kuchh bhi interpretation nikaal ke kaho
Aur Rahi baat aapki mehnat ki, toh why don't you tell all of us the judging criteria and marks of winners in those criterias , it's simple isn't it ?
Wait , may be something exist here, any you can see it...special instruction to MCs "daal me kuchh kala hai ya puri daal hi kali hai" ye wahi kimi hai jiska uday xossip me tab hua jab sri.10001 Rajesh ji ne collaborative writing ka gyan banta tha NHB me aur jab koi aage nahi aaya to esi Miss kimi ke saath milke story start kar di thi aur aaj bhi kahi parde ke pichhe koi deal to nahi ho rakhi hai.

"parde me rahne do parda na uthao...parda jo uth gaya to bhed khul jayega"

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Rishi / Mak
Aur Adithya ko vikas ke sangat ka asar aa gaya hai har contest ke results me ungali ghusane ka

quote=Aditya rocks;71063439] Koi fyada nahi sab kar rahe hai lekin man me gali :cnouth: de rahe honge
Judges me Mahan Chetan bhagat ji the aur durjay datta the tabhi aise reasult aaya

Lo kar lo baat, ab to winner bhi dusre mood me hai aur Miss kimi to pahle se hi hai aur uske upar aa gaye vikas the great bhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Kisne result nikala .. ....itna gaaliyan khilwa di mujhe
Quote:
Judges did not declare it, their keyboards did
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Agle contest mei mai bhi pike kuch bhi likh ke post kar dunga ..... i have full faith in XP Story Contest JUDGES ..... winner bna hi denge next Story contest kab ho rha h jaldi btao :
Atleast mature comment from adithya & faceless .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya rocks View Post
writters ko koi problem nahi hai fir bhi sab lage hue hai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceless Love View Post
Sabko apni baat kehne ka haq hai lekin shabdon ko maryadit rakhiye please
But main hungama starts when VSC & USC winner niks opposed results as well but others tried to fuel it more. even harshu joined him later too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niks77killl View Post
Congrats to all winners.. Best results so far in history of SCs of xp.. Most Deserving story won.. ant m continues ke baad bhi adhuri na lagi.. or grammar bhi ignore ki ja sakti hai kuki 'a' to ajkal koi use karta hi kaha h.. romeo bhai ne bhi n kia to kya galt kara.. 2013 m jab hariya ne yhi galti ki thi tab 'a' chalan m tha.. ajkal to out of fashion ho gya h.. or innovation ke to poore-2 marks milne chahiye.. ekdum unique plot tha ajtak kbhi use ni hua kisi movie m bhi..
Congo romeo brather for utilizing wordlimit in best possible manner
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshit1890 View Post
Wao Charan kaha hai result banane vale ke ? Man aap log judges kehne layak nahi ho, jo bhi hai iske piche to judges word to aap logo ko suit hi nahi karta.

Last Result was worst aur ye wala to bizarre. I mean tum logo ko controversy karni hai to karo yar par itni tuchie pane ki ? Seriously man mujhe farak nahi padta kaun jeete kaun hare.. Par is this the way you are gonna take this ? Contest kar rahe ho ya mazak chal raha hai..

If you all dont have a sense of reading something, come to me i definitely guide you without any fees, rubbish man.. totally rubbish..

Abe kam se kam akad-bakad to sahi tarike se kar lo story choose karte hue ya phir drama jaan kar karna hai ? Kisi ke efforts ko itna lightly mat liya karo koi khali nahi baitha hota... Bezzati ho tum jisne ye result final kiya..

Mujhe nahi chahie tumhare gold saman jaise reputation apne pass rakhna, add karne ki jarurat nahi hai usme mehnat lagane ki jagah dimag par mehnat karo to shayad kisi contest ko usi tarah carry forward kar pao..

Is baar to VSC par kainchi chalte chalte reh gayi... yahi drama raha to story contest to bhul hi jana..

Shame on you all.. Ise achi harkatein ek nasamjh karta hai ...
And romeo feel frustrated by all these drama and allegations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
i will not accept award fir sab thik ho jaayega..
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshit1890 View Post
Its not ur fault bro Seriusly.. jab bechne vale ko nahi pata vo bhindi bech raha hai ya tamatar to isme kharidne vala kya kar lega ?
They are writers and may be upset with results but cann't go ugly but this time everyone crossed the line and if want to read those allegations and cross alegations on each other then visit this thread to read all but what is the solution of all these things? to change judging system ? need to include aam junta also to decide best 10 stories? need to include some award winner writers to keep in judges panel? Many things can be done and during next story contest those methods can be adopted by Brand new Contest Master suzy

continue to next post...

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

I am not running from my responsibility but always ready to but didn't get my darling IP around and moved to some other part of XP. when you want to enjoy for long then need to change your taste and same I did, from some time busy with maal of XP , our darling xclusives , taken break for few days from them and busy to gather some content for you

We our very much concerned about your interest and everything does only to benefit XP and its members. After all hungama in VSC , consulted some stakeholders of that contest and got some nice reply as well.

Opinion of VSC Winner and honestly he mentioned his views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum
as you won both story contest back to back. But after VSC result , you faced lots of criticism as well.

how do you see all these results and side effect of results? how managed yourself after all those criticism and motivating yourself to work as admin.

do you have a trust in admin functioning and judging system?

want frank views without any fear
HT bhai for your wishes

I never thought about writing ,just wrote because of Rishi bhai,Mak, Wolfi bhai and you .I don't know whether my stories deserved or not but Those thing happens,Not only VSC ,even after USC some people said that result were not as expected by them .Yes!after VSC i faced lots of negative thing.I just want to say that criticizing story and writing is good but saying that writer get award becuase of ass licking or because of favouratism is very discouraging and painful And moreover no writer declare himself/herself as winner .For sometime i was kind of hurt but then moved on...thanks to BS anna ,FJB sir and support of my friends
As far as being part of admin team,I wanted to feel Xossip being part of system and after joing as councillor, I have my belief strengthen into hard work of fellow admin members and their dedication and i think anybody would say the same once he comes into the system and feel things more closely.They give so much time and they are so dedicated,without any quid pro quo:P:

About judging and admin fuctioning- Personly i feel that Judging process need to be made more transparent but i don't know how that can be done as such move(like showing point table or announcing name of judges) is likely to bring more controversy, allegation and . May be You and other experienced members of admin could find some way out for it. But yes definately something should be done in this direction

Thanks HT bhai for giving me opportunity to express mY view about all these things
Mak , he did a lot to make VSC succesful and he was quite upset after all drama , his frank views even we hope he will do same handwork for election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42
Quote:
EC Mak

do better conduction this time election without any glitches

coming to point, as you worked hard during VSC contest and invited many of your friends for contest, they have posted excellent stories too. but results made you disturb a lot

I want your view points related to all those hungama and comments on that. are you happy with admin role and feel satisfied with their functioning?

give your view openly, don't hesitate
Thanks bhai.

Well, we are trying to do our best for this election, and I hope it will be better.

And, for your VSC concern, what's hiddden from you. You know very well what's happened. Ya, you are right, I was a little bit disturbed and, I feel anyone at my stage could be disturbed.

Well in answer to this, I don't wanna go much in deep. I feel sometimes this may happen But, was little disappointed that aam janta targeted the writers. Well it's over now, I have also tried as much as I can. At last, as per my knowledge, I am happy to know that Admin team have taken their concern on this. I hope in upcoming future we will not face this situation again.
Finally consulted my dear friend wolfie to get his views but he is too busy to make alias army and fox brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
hi wolfie

kaisa hai?
kuchh baten karni thi, tumse.
what is your opinion before and after result declaration of valentine story contest?
want frank opinion , not diplomatic answers.
What is this regarding
May be you are thinking where is main controversial character :Lone Wolf: , janab vo har jagah hai hi, kahan nahi hai ye poochiye. story ya writers se jura koi mudda ho wahan aapko ye mahanubhav hi samne se ya pichhe se mil jayenge

my resignation

yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua
kyon hua, jab hua, tab hua
oh chodo, yeh na socho hmmm!!

yehi kuchh lamhe pahle ki hi baat thi, jab ek mahan writer ne Xing chhapa as guest editor aur uske baad lage sabse suggetion lene ( bahut mehnat ka kaam tha bhai , par kiya..barabar kiya)

Phir bhi,
yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua

Quote:
bada nachta yaar vo isne uska choosa to award mila maine poocha tune choosa kisika to bola itne contest ki mcbc hui to pooch liya bhai is cunt se ke poori dastan samne rakhe har contest ki fir jirah karte hain ...ab dekhte hain vo aadha khoon aadha paani hai ..kount hai...ye cunt hai
ye kya tha? shayad FTK ke liye tha

Quote:
Originally Posted by right121 View Post
Agar woh tumko resign dene se pahle hi ban kar dete toh tum kabhi resignation nahi de paate
Quote:
door ke dhol suhavne
something can be cleared after this, when a thread started with alias & reply by FTK's alias

Challenge to FTK

Quote:
Originally Posted by :RAW: View Post
Hai himmat NOTA KA LOTA ghumane ki

ya erection ki koshish karni hai

As EC you were failure do you have guts ya sirf bhonkna jaante ho
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBludPrince View Post
aaja mere de pe baith ja
lw id se aake challenge de
Quote:
chaman chutiye ye to admins ki nakami hai varna tere lota ke sath tujhe kab ka flush kar diya hota
Quote:
chutiye us time mere alawa 2 ec aur the jinme se ek sumo hai aur ek mod even tere lota ke baad bhi aur tujhe to laat marke bhagaya hai
Quote:
Originally Posted by :RAW: View Post
da to tera pichle erection mein kurban ho gaya tabhi to tu cunt se jaani jati hai

teri mein himmat nahi kuch karne ki tu sirf ek bandi hai axba ki

hai himmat to chal NOTA ka lota chala ya Erection kar ke dikha ghonchu/ghonchi

ab tu kon ye faisla tere pe + or - or
Dekh ke hi lag gaya ye ladai jyada dur tak nahi jayegi aur jaldi koi :baaned: hoga hi aur finally dono hi ban ho gaye.

Quote:
would you have the guts to come out with your loser ID of FTK and face the world

NO YOU DO NOT HAVE GUTS YOU ARE JUST A FAMILY ABUSER BEING LOVED AND BECAUSE I HAVE RESIGNED ADMIN WANT TO SEE ME BEING ABUSED

let me see how far an abuser of the calibre of ftk is protected

HAIL ABUSER seems to be the coming slogan of Xossip's Election Contest if at all it happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
bata aisi kaun si aag lag rahi hai tere jo bus ftk hi bujha sake hai chal shuru kar ke ke takleef hai thari aaj mita hi du bata kaise karega yaha karegs bhaahr karega jaha tera dil kare waha kar par aaj khatam kar is matter ko
Quote:
Originally Posted by viklocious View Post
i am waiting for ban of FTK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewisenerd View Post
Apoon chala

FTK Subhe tak zinda miloyo
chalo FTK to nahi uska alias HBP aur wolfie ka alias RAW ho hi gaya. aur phir koi aur target pe hai jiska naam sir1 hai, Bad Joker bhi aa gaya uske chakkar me ya wolfie ke chakkar me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Sorry Rajesh ji, kal raat maine aap ko lekar bahut hi ashlil khwab dekha, uske liye firse sorry.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir1 View Post
kal raat woh tujhe sapne mein pel riya tha be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Sorry pandey ji, aapko nehi kah sakta, bas itna samajh lijiye ke aisa hi kuch pela-peli chal raha tha.
Quote:
ye spane to bahut dekhte aur spne mein hi khud ki lagwa baithte fir cheekh ke jaagte aur shukra manate ...Ah sapna tha bach gaye...
lag raha hai dusre logon ki baat sach hai ye sab kya hai wolfie? cunt kahan se nikal aaya

Quote:
ek cunt le ke pachtaye aur kitni lenge
Ab baat khuli to dur talak jayegi, kya ye Mr. XP ka hangover hai ki phir se nain chalisa bhi suru ho gaya wolfie ke liye

Quote:
kya khabar kya pata suna do log ladenge ek naino se prabhavit hoga dusra lungi se
Quote:
Originally Posted by nain11ster View Post
Forum ke liye kitna dimag lagata hai bhai ....... i think u r physco .....

Kya likha hai result biased hai isliye resine kiya .... aur election se uska koi lena dena nahi hai hai...... to do baat ka jabaw dena ....

Resine ka nek khyal itna din baad kyon aaya ... jab pura story section result ko le kar lad raha tha tum defend kar rahe the.....

Aur dusri baat ..... jab election se matlab nahi to ghanta dono sr & jr Rs kyon logon ko presonaly contact kar ke kah rahe .... this time vote for me .......

Achha likh lete ho ....... waise ek baat yaad rakhna yadi lungiyon ke vote tumhare is faltu post se aayenge to mera wada hai main ek bhi vote na aane dunga ..... last year ki apni nautanki bhul gaye jab maine lungi join kiya aur tumne mujhe paresan kiya tha......

Overall ache hathkande hain ec ke liye ....... hope u get well soon
Quote:
abhi tak to koi aisa irada nahi tha par romance section ka neta challenge kare aur use kabul na kiya jaaye to usmein uski beizti hai aur ham aisa kabhi nahi hone denge ...so your challenge accepted Mr nain11ster

Now let the game begin

samne khud aana na chele ko rakhna na lungi mein chupna
Erection ki taiyari ho gayi, ab dekhte hai kya kya hota hai logon ko manana suru.

Quote:
use chodo tum saath nahi dogi kya nain ka challenge pura karne mein
bahut badi taiyari hai ..andar bahar sab set hai, aur ab aage dekha jaye hai kaun ya last time ki tarah walkover na mil jaye

Quote:
top sekret hai not to be disclosed
Ok bhai mat karo disclose lekin ye public hai sab janti hai

Bahut kuchh hai raaj ko batane ko hai lekin sahi bakt pe bataya jayega..tab tak aap soche aur election me bhag le lekin ye sab aaj se nahi suru hua balki Mr. Xp ke win ke baad se hi suru ho chuka hai aur aage kahan tak jayegi ye dekhna hai.

lekin jisko jo karna hai kare , main to chala apne xclusive ke paas , time to kuchh sawal hai jo aapke dimag me bhi honge, kya wolfie kebal election ke liye bahar aaya hai? kya FTK ko raste se hatana chahta hai? ya phir asal target nain hai, jiske vote katne hai? ya phir wahi winner hai es election ka? kya vo khud khara hota hai ya koi chela FOX ?

But I will appeal all members to do everything that can help your own board and we live forever and enjoy at this place. If any problem exist we together can solve but don't multiply those problems.

for all members in April Month.
Quote of the month

“The reason why the world lacks unity, and lies broken and in heaps, is, because man is disunited with himself.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

See you again next month with another controversial topic. Goodbye,Phir Milenge,Abar dekha hobe,rabb rakha

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

No Hold Barred

Member's id :
Aditya rocks

Join date of our World :
3rd October 2016

We are wishing him for his 7 months stay at this forum he has made
58,449 post with an average of 277.20 posts per day date and his contribution is so very n in Nhb section. he is very active nhbian. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous featWe are now waiting for him to open more & more Rocking threads hope soon he will publish and entertain us

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread NameThread Views Number of Replies Section
Something Different40,2121,110NHB

For More, Visit Here.

PnV ( adult)

Member's Id : gfbf

Date of joining Xossip : 31st March 2017

We our new member gfbf. his contribution is been enormous in Adult section in this short span. So far he has made 192 quality posts with an average of 5.92 posts per day, which we hope is likely to increase considerably. We wish him all the best to have long journey ahead and we want him to keep entertaining all Xossipian with his sexy and raunchy photographs

Thread NameThread ViewsNumber of RepliesSection
NENU NA PELLAM (MYSELF N WIFE) 45,389311Pnv (A)

For More Visit Here.

PnV ( Glamour)

Member's Id :
lustlegend

Join date of our World : 8th March 2017

We are wishing lustlegend . In his short stay he has made impressive 6,287 post as on till date and his contribution is so very in PnV Glamour section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

Thread Name Thread Views Number of Replies Section
THUNDEROUS THIGHS AND LIGHTENING LEGS! 104,091 1,164Pnv (G)

For More, Visit Here.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Stories

Hindi

Member's Id :
cute_niha

Join date of our World : 13th April 2017

We are wishing cute_niha . She has certainly made a mark in hindi section in her short span less than a month. Lots of potential in her writing, and amazingly articulated her skill into writing . We convey our love and respect for her efforts and would like to congratulate her of this enormous feat We hope She continues more and more in future to make us romantic.

A few of her benchmark threads are :

Phir bhi Tumko Chahunga(incest+thrillr+romance)32,360 246 Hindi

For More, Visit Here.

English

Member's Id :
samthebarbarian

Join date of our World : 11th March 2017

We our new member

samthebarbarian
. In his short stay he has made 81 post as on till date with 1.53 average post per day which is likely to increase. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

Some of his benchmark threads are :

Me and my Punjabi wife Trapped in a cabin with a stranger 13,736 82 English

For More, Visit Here.

Punjabi

Member's Id:
Sarpanch04

Join date of our World : 16th March 2017

We our new member Sarpanch04 in his short stay He has made 57 post as on till date and his contribution is in Regional Stories section (Punjabi) We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with her posts in future as well

one of his benchmark thread is :

ਸੈਕਸੀ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ - Sex Stories 12,487 89 Punjabi

For More, Visit Here.

Bengali

Member's Id :
virginia_bulls

Join date of our World : 3rd November 2007

We are wishing him for his glorious Nine year five months stay at this forum . He has made 2199 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Bengali Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

Some of his benchmark threads are :

দহন খাতা থেকে 62,912 126 Bengali

For More, Visit Here

Tamil

Member's Id:
Ammu_Kutti

Join date of our World : 13th February 2017

We are wishing him for his glorious more than 2 month stay at this forum. He has made 214 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Tamil Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat. We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well.

one of his benchmark thread is :

வீட்டுக்குள்ளே விளையாடு ஆசை தீர உறவாடு 176,090 199 Tamil

For More, Visit Here.

Telugu

Member's Id :
Vikatakavi02

Join date of our World : 25th May 2015

We are wishing him for his glorious one year eleven months stay at this forum . He has made 4273 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Telugu Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

A few of his benchmark threads is :

సంధ్యావందనం — వి.యస్.పి. తెన్నేటి 26,622 95 Telugu

For More, Visit Here

Old 3 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

"Sometimes legends make reality, and become more useful than the facts".
~ Salman Rushdie

Great asset to Xossip. mumtaj was a prolific Xossipian, who made waves in both PNV A and G, was admired by a lot and a helpful person.

It was 7th April 2008 when mumtaj_1976, STAR of PnV registered on Exbii (now Xossip). Mumtaj a good person with golden heart. A great asset. He was very active in PnV sections.

Let's see what some say about mumtaj_1976

khandelkar said :

Quote:
A good contributor in PNV section both adult and glamour, A good responder, A excellent uploader, Regularly visits others threads, A cool XBian

MUMTAZ1976

show_me said :

Quote:
regular contributer at exbii and upload quality stuff

regular visits threads, leaves comments and motivates all other members

a great friend

a great asset of exbii

A look at his User Notes clearly indicate, how much he was liked by all.
He was a legend in the truest sense and his contribution to Xossip can not be described in more words.
His dedication,hard work and confidence is almost incomparable and inspirational.

Mumtaz, STAR of PnV Contributed 26,656 posts and his last visit to Xossip was on 2nd March 2013.
Some of his outstanding threads are

Thread
Views
MAST CHAMIA!!!!!!
Nude Bollywood Star (Which Star u Want)..

For more, Visit Here.

We wish him all the success in his life and hope someday in future he returns to XOSSIP

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls