Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti" - Rules, Queries, Complaints & Announcements

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th May 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
EC's

Is it mandatory by members to write - I JOIN THIS PARTY

if someone writes " I JOIN" or "I am joining" these should also be acceptable

Old 9th May 2017
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
EC's

Is it mandatory by members to write - I JOIN THIS PARTY

if someone writes " I JOIN" or "I am joining" these should also be acceptable
how would you know if someone formally joined you to support or vote a particular member or his/her party unless he/she declare the same?

so yes, an announcement of the member by saying "I join this party" or "I am joining this party" is mandatory to accept his/her association towards your party. and at the same time , a party leader has a right to accept or reject his/her association towards any member. like if he won't accept his/her declaration to join his/her party, he/she can simply refuse to accept one's plea of joining.

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 9th May 2017
Kautilya

Chanakya20 is a pillar of our communityChanakya20 is a pillar of our communityChanakya20 is a pillar of our communityChanakya20 is a pillar of our communityChanakya20 is a pillar of our communityChanakya20 is a pillar of our communityChanakya20 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
how would you know if someone formally joined you to support or vote a particular member or his/her party unless he/she declare the same?

so yes, an announcement of the member by saying "I join this party" or "I am joining this party" is mandatory to accept his/her association towards your party. and at the same time , a party leader has a right to accept or reject his/her association towards any member. like if he won't accept his/her declaration to join his/her party, he/she can simply refuse to accept one's plea of joining.
10. Important: How to Join a Party? - simple Post "I join this party" in that particular team official NHB thread.

CEC sir, edit this rule also.

Old 9th May 2017
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Promoting his party on our thread by posting AV's

http://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=7946

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEN TENNYSON View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Please remove these posts from our thread and record violation done.

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 9th May 2017 at 04:28 PM.

Old 9th May 2017
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Promoting his party on our thread by posting AV's

http://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=7946

Please remove these posts from our thread and record violation done.
i object this allegation parties are not nominated officially yet

Old 9th May 2017
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
i object this allegation parties are not nominated officially yet
still you should ask your party members to behave, else

(Completed)

Old 9th May 2017
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
still you should ask your party members to behave, else
yes i try my best

Old 9th May 2017
The Xpian!!! what else
Quote:
CEC

can we use the logo of www.xossip.com / xclusive

to Identify the Xclusives in our party

please allow Just like this logo is allowed with Xclusives to Identify them, this should be allowed ..rest up to you sir
no extra privilege for any members in NHB elections. they ll be treated as each members should be treated here.

(Completed)

Old 10th May 2017
EC's

Please make post 10 Reserved and move further the existing post

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1486258

Old 10th May 2017
Quote:
What is the procedure to Half the voting power of an admin team member?
The captain just has to request the Judges that "I want to reduce the voting power of xyz admin team member to its Half."
What is the stage of excercising this option. During Auction or when Auction is over.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls