Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti" - Rules, Queries, Complaints & Announcements

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th May 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
Are the party leaders fool that he will add anyone in their Core Team

On your concern, lemme clear you, If any person joined your team from 1st ID and from 2nd ID he again joined your Team/or rival team. Then that person will be considered as alias. But if he joined only with one ID either it's 1st or 2nd Id then in that case, It will not be considered as Alias. Hope it's clear now.
one doubt EC saar..
suppose if X s a member supporting party A, and if he uses his unkonown alias id, which is created before a year or two years and joins in the rival party, that is party B==> and now the party B captain believes that this id is an original id, and he adds it in his core team. and the election team identifies it as an alias, in this situation who was liable, the innocent party B leader. whom u wil punish either by banning the original id of that alias id or just dock votes of that innocent B party, or u will dock votes for both the parties, as party A member allegedly violates the rule. please clarify the rule on alias.

Old 8th May 2017
=(Bass naam hi kaafi hai)=

parryrock15 has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to parryrock15
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1486623
This my party thread I am going drop my nomination from election delete my thread

Old 8th May 2017
Halt and Catch Fire
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner    Spot the ball contest: Winner      
prince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.P View Post
one doubt EC saar..
suppose if X s a member supporting party A, and if he uses his unknown alias id, which is created before a year or two years and joins in the rival party, that is party B==> and now the party B captain believes that this id is an original id, and he adds it in his core team. and the election team identifies it as an alias, in this situation who was liable, the innocent party B leader. whom u wil punish either by banning the original id of that alias id or just dock votes of that innocent B party, or u will dock votes for both the parties, as party A member allegedly violates the rule. please clarify the rule on alias.
i will clear this ones and for all...one thing the user who used more than one ID in the election as a member of any team...he/she/it will be in deep shit...secondly after filing of nominations alias in core team members will be checked if found any...then the candidate will be given a chance to replace that before final announcement from us...even after this if the candidate goes on with the same team then his team votes will be docked...i think now all of u get your answer...

Last edited by prince charles : 8th May 2017 at 11:30 PM.

Old 8th May 2017
Halt and Catch Fire
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner    Spot the ball contest: Winner      
prince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps database
parry i am removing the live till you change your party name...

Old 8th May 2017
In Search Of New Adventure
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
samrocker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamrocker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamrocker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamrocker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamrocker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamrocker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianelane View Post
How can a member know which id is a alias. Please be frank on this rule. Either you make strict rule that alias id will be banned if found in core team or ban the main id.
++11

Wonderful thought

Click on the image to visit the story thread

Old 8th May 2017
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaeras View Post
can a alias id be on core team. suppose if a person join as a core team member frm his alias id, and his original id remains unparticipated in any other party or even in election, in such a situation his alias id can be in any one of the partys core team EC sire
allowed.

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 9th May 2017
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by samrocker View Post
++11

Wonderful thought
u can have 30 points for repping here unnecessarily , interested?

This thread is strictly for complaints & Queries only, spamming in this thread will not be tolerated at all.

For Chit-chat:

NHB Election 2017 -The Game of Rajniti ! - Chit Chat Thread

(Completed)

Old 9th May 2017
The Xpian!!! what else
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
rules are ok sir, i just want to definition of alias and according to ec team which id they think alias first registration or current used one
definition is quite simple, you MUST use just one ID of your for this election(participation, voting n canvassing). doing so with more than one ID ll be treated as alias activities.

(Completed)

Old 9th May 2017
Custom title

_GoGo_ has disabled reputations
Hardworking ECs
Please change my party name to : Crime Master Party of Xossip (CMX) : Official Party Thread
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1486351

Old 9th May 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by _GoGo_ View Post
Hardworking ECs
Please change my party name to : Crime Master Party of Xossip (CMX) : Official Party Thread
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1486351

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls