Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xossip Lovers Party ( XLP) : Official Party Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Xossip Lovers Party ( XLP) : Official Party Thread

Xossip Lovers Party (XLP)

Dear Guys & Gals, Brothers & Sisters, Friends & Girlfriends , Uncles & Aunties ....You all are Invited to Join this party as this party belongs to you

All New Members love to visit again and again Xossip because you have affection to this place, you cann't deny to say you all love this board and its time to prove that you are true Xossip Lovers

Many like Story Section or many like PNV or many like NHB or NRG but all are here because of their crush for this favorite board from decades As You are Xossip Lovers

You are for Xossip & Xossip for you Just like "Ek Dil aur Ek Jaan" because you are Xossip Lovers

Be a Xossip Lovers

Write "I join this party" in this thread and be a Xossip Lovers Member officially.

We are here to solve all those issues, which are faced by Xossip Lovers most commonly and frequently!!!

So Join us to Help Xossip.

Vision

We Aim to make Xossip A better Place for all, help to understand new members that Xossip is something more than just an forum, its a virtual home for all of Us.

Mission

To Make Xossip free from abusers & instigators , to help all new and old members to enjoy their stay in Xossip , to make Xossip Corruption free & to bring old charm of this board including all those who left Xossip due to wrong politics . As We are Xossip Lovers and if we will survive here then only Xossip Exist, every problem of any individual is our own problem and will make all attempt to solve them.

We are Xossip Lovers

Last edited by FrankanstienTheKount : 2 Weeks Ago at 12:31 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database

Appeal To Xossip Lovers

You are True Leader of Xossip & Please Read and Follow The Election RULES

Our Slogan

It's time to save Xossip, as we love Xossip !

Our Objective

Every member of Xossip like this place and contribute their best because they will get all stuffs that can make them happy or help them to . we will try to change all haters into Xossip Lovers.

For Xossip Lovers
  • Always ready to help new members to understand Xossip.
  • Every Xossip related problems will be resolved in timely manner as many problem faced by Xossip Lovers in recent time.
  • Will create a all time live sub section for NHB , where no new thread will open but everyone will chat non-stop and no one will be banned in this section.
  • Motivate all non-working and inactive mods and sumo to work hard and solve all issues related to all & be polite.
  • Innovative and Interesting contests will be conducted in Xossip.
  • Search and all enthusiastic new blood from all section will be promoted as Member council to help admins.
  • All new Ideas & Suggestions given by Xossip Lovers will be heard and implemented on priority by admins.
  • All Xossip Lovers will support and stand for any member of xossip if needed.
  • Election Dibba for all core team Lovers for a month.
  • Will discuss with higher authority to provide some perks to all Mods & Sumos , so they will work with proper responsibility.
  • All visitors to our party thread will get reputation as token of thanks from our core team Lovers.
  • We want corruption free all sections and just after win , will set a task force to deal with all those corrupted members and try to change their heart for betterment of Xossip.
For Story Lovers

1. All Completed stories will be compiled in proper manner and given ratings based on their popularity and quality.

2. No abuse and troll accepted in this section, all Lovers keep their eye on any such offense and report one found it.

3. We will try to conduct more transparent story contests with consultation with admin , open voting system will be implemented, some points included based on public voting and judges panel will be decided wisely and all scores will be shared with participants.

4. Devanagari script will be allowed in contest too, writers will be encouraged for all different regional languages.

5. All new writers will be encouraged and given all help by us. We will support them to add reputations and their threads will be discussed and highlighted.

6. Many stories based on multiple theme and writers have no option to select any one prefix for story, will discuss with admin and make multiple prefix that covers all genre and some in combination as well. like Horror/ suspense/role play/funny/BDSM

7. All famous writers will be given proper respect by all story lovers and if anyone found criticizing them , then our team will teach some love lessons.

8. Will work to develop and enhance English section.

9. Will help admin members to filter regional language to shift in right sub-section.

10. Work together with story mods to keep clean this section from all types of violations.

11. Help All new and old writers to create index if they have any problem.

For PnV Lovers

1. Our greatest assets , Xclusive posters ,will help them in all respect. Our team members will visit their thread regularly and encourage them to post more and more pics and entertain all Xclusive lovers.

2. New and prospect xclusive will get our help to get xclusive tag soon.

3. Help them all xclusive prospect to use all possible tools to enhance their quality.

4. Help all video posters to use masaladesi route to get some more benefits in term of gift coupons.

5. Convince all posters to create index if possible.

6. our team will visit their thread and add reputations and encourage them to post more.

7. More contest can be planned for videos and pics in both adult and glam sections.

8. Convince more members to participate in BollyGallery contest and Masaladesi Birthday Blast & Queen Contests.

9. Will report all Violations seen in PnV sections.

10. We always ready to help all new members to open threads and use of MD and BG in PnV.

For Chit-Chat Lovers
(NHB/NRG/LLPAT/SPORTS)

1. Try to protect other section Lovers in NHB as many gets instigated and later banned.

2. Help and Encourage members to open more innovative threads in NHB/NRG.

3. Try to connect NRG members by time to time activities and quizzes in this section with help of CM.

4.Change mindset of all to consider NHB as abusers den and make it fun place.

5. In sports section, IPL contests will be conducted every year and try to include other game contests too, will convince CM.

6. Will support and boost LLPAT section with many new and innovative threads.

7. To Help Xing Editor to make Xing more interesting and too popular throughout Xossip and read by each and every Xossip Lovers.

8. Try to add prefix in NHB as well to filters various threads.

9. In Sports section , will add more prefix related to other games like WWF/Badminton/Kabbadi

10. In NRG , filter out all political threads and help sumo to stop troll and fighting.

For Tech Lovers

1. Will try to live up again this section, gaming and mobile gadgets have lots of potential.

2. Will open thread regularly in these sections and encourage to New members too.

3. E-books has lots of potential to be at top, but we will make it popular and post new books and magazine time to time.

Lovers Never Lost Hope and same Continues, No one has Power to push down any Lovers of Xossip

Last edited by FrankanstienTheKount : 2 Weeks Ago at 10:19 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

Last edited by FrankanstienTheKount : 3 Weeks Ago at 03:01 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

Last edited by FrankanstienTheKount : 3 Weeks Ago at 03:03 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

Last edited by FrankanstienTheKount : 2 Weeks Ago at 10:13 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

:res

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

members list
1-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushilnkt View Post
I join this party
I join this party
3-
Quote:
Originally Posted by brego4 View Post
Great i join this party

All the best
4-
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkumar2001 View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnypajiii View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by courage007 View Post
I join this paarty
Quote:
Originally Posted by actressfan View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIKUSUM View Post
I too Join this Party...
Sorry for late..pata nhi tha kaise krna hai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Phantom View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhil Trivedi View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by guruvastav View Post
"I join this party"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyrishabh View Post
I join the party
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitsonic View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal the great View Post
i join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by s96e16x025i283 View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewisenerd View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
"I Join This Party"
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogi2013 View Post
I JOIN THIS PARTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajiv Shaw View Post
I join this party bhai
Quote:
Originally Posted by girdhart View Post
I join this paarty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish120 View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
I join this Party
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammienida View Post
i join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by parryrock15 View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEN TENNYSON View Post
I JOIN THIS PARTY
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoywith View Post
I join the party
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar97 View Post
i join this party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
I join this party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeductionSeries View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by shekar4evr View Post
i join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandip patel View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by geojani View Post
i join the party
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajajajaj View Post
i like to join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by janu2016 View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk89 View Post
"İ join this party.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Maker View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentBond View Post
i join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloyraj View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
I join this party finally
Quote:
Originally Posted by raeeskhan View Post
i join this party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterAxel View Post
I JOIN THIS PARTY
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyraj1234 View Post
I join this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal_51in View Post
I join the party
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTYWIFEGAURI View Post
I join the party

Last edited by FrankanstienTheKount : 2 Weeks Ago at 04:02 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

members quit party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Man View Post
i quit this party
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyboyAkash9163 View Post
I quit this party

Last edited by FrankanstienTheKount : 2 Weeks Ago at 09:45 AM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ms

rf

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls