Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Any Arranged Married People here? How did you choose your life partner??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago

hardik175 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any Arranged Married People here? How did you choose your life partner??

Please tell your experience!!
Did you discuss about sex life?

Panty Lover

Last edited by hardik175 : 2 Weeks Ago at 10:07 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Awara hu
Visit my website

sharif banda is hunted by the papparazisharif banda is hunted by the papparazisharif banda is hunted by the papparazisharif banda is hunted by the papparazisharif banda is hunted by the papparazisharif banda is hunted by the papparazisharif banda is hunted by the papparazisharif banda is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Please tell your experience!!
I just choose with faith on my parents.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharif banda View Post
I just choose with faith on my parents.
I just hope you are happy

Panty Lover

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

nuke6666 is a pillar of our communitynuke6666 is a pillar of our communitynuke6666 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to nuke6666
UL: 2.78 gb DL: 308.14 mb Ratio: 9.25
secret

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our community
Any Arranged Married People here ? How did you choose your life partner ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Please tell your experience !
I am married and have 2 children.

Before marriage, I was abroad, working in a foreign country ! I did not see the girl who is going to be my life partner nor choose any girl from seeing a few more girls ! All these are done in my absence by my parents ! This process was going on for about 6 months. Finally I received from my parents one passport size photo of the girl by post. I gave my consent through post.

The girl is not a stranger. She is from one of our distant relatives only. Their family is well known to my parents.

The date for marriage is fixed to suit my availability of leave.

I arrived just one week before marriage. hurriedly distributed the wedding invitation cards to my personal friends who are residing here. I could not personally invite many of my friends because they are all working in different places. However I sent the invitation by post, and they all sent greetings.

All the arrangements for marriage such as printing of wedding cards and distribution to our relatives and family friends etc, booking of the Kalyana Mandapam and catering arrangements, etc are all taken care by my parents. I am sure they must have put in a lot of efforts to organise the function.

On that day of marriage only I saw her ! At that moment I was shocked ! I could not believe for a moment that such a beautiful Goddess is going to be mine for the rest of my life time ! I lost all my senses ! It took a few minutes for me to recover from the shock to know what is happening around me !

If I had to look for a suitable girl, I would not have achieved even 10 % of this.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

sexywomenlover has received several accoladessexywomenlover has received several accoladessexywomenlover has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by raasug View Post

Before marriage, I was abroad, working in a foreign country ! I did not see the girl who is going to be my life partner nor choose any girl from seeing a few more girls ! All these are done in my absence by my parents ! This process was going on for about 6 months. Finally I received from my parents one passport size photo of the girl by post. I gave my consent through post.

The girl is not a stranger. She is from one of our distant relatives only. Their family is well known to my parents.

I arrived just one week before marriage. hurriedly distributed the wedding invitation cards to my personal friends who are residing here. I could not personally invite many of my friends because they are all working in different places. However I sent the invitation by post, and they all sent greetings.

All the arrangements for marriage such as printing of wedding cards and distribution to our relatives and family friends etc, booking of the Kalyana Mandapam and catering arrangements, etc are all taken care by my parents. I am sure they must have put in a lot of efforts to organise the function.

On that day of marriage only I saw her ! At that moment I was shocked ! I could not believe for a moment that such a beautiful Goddess is going to be mine for the rest of my life time ! I lost all my senses ! It took a few minutes for me to recover from the shock to know what is happening around me !

If I had to look for a suitable girl, I would not have achieved even 10 % of this.
Arranged marriages helping Indian guys get matches way above their capability

Nice to know you guys are happily married

Old 2 Weeks Ago

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:

On that day of marriage only I saw her ! At that moment I was shocked ! I could not believe for a moment that such a beautiful Goddess is going to be mine for the rest of my life time ! I lost all my senses !
Now I have an itch to know the girl's version as well

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:

That's great

Panty Lover

Old 2 Weeks Ago
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Quote:

happy married life.

both live long life

Old 2 Weeks Ago

nik_swati is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to nik_swati
In any marriage commitment is important and compromise is inevitable..... make a list of the minimum behavioural traits that u expect in ur life partner.
Be for getting married u both should talk a lot and feel connected....
do some one or two naughty before marriage ... like flashing body in public... etc .....
plan ur own marriage in detail....help ur parents in choosing venue... garments.... etc.... be open about things u don't like about ur partner ..... discuss the same and slo suggest expected behaviours..... if thing don't change be ready to compromise..... u r never going to get a perfect partner.....just enjoy the things u like the most and ignore everything else which. It going to change ....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls