Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > KHIDE

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago

ilvmyself is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to ilvmyself
KHIDE

Hi frnds
Myself single mom aged 38 professionaly a Home Tutor and divorcee also ....... i have one kid staying in Hostel, My husband kicked me out 10yrs ago and married another one and since then i became alone ......after a long 2 yrs some unconvenient struggle i build up my own Place and Palace ...... Readers you can easily undestand what nasty struggle i was done by some perverts .... And now at this age shamelessly saying my sexual apetite increasing rapidly ..... I desparately need some biological touch .... Thats why I have been here by recommended some of my friends ..... i am here to find some relief something to feel blindly what society (?) does not permit to do in the sunlight ..... to me Xossip is the best place to express ones hidden fantasies ..... again shamelessly saying I just need rough n nasty biological battles......nothing else. I know English .. Hindi .... Bengali (preferred)
I have some conditions :
1. Own pic or vid not sharing and even not requesting.
2. I will not come into cam or vid chat or even voice chat (no request plz)
3. No whats app no Mobile No.
4. But during chatting You can do any kind of stuff you like.... u can call me anything you like .... I love Incest ... roleplaying .... kinky .... rough .... nasty type SEX .... i would like to be SLAVE of yours and last but not least i like GIRLS ans WOMEN also .... yes i am BYE-SEXUAL.
Anyone (men / women) (boys / girls) can PM me but remember my CONDITIONS
ID is on my profile

Last edited by ilvmyself : 2 Weeks Ago at 12:31 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Welcome to Xossip !!!
All your perverted sexual desires will be met !!!!!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
to Xp Stay glued in Xossip Be proud to be part of No.1 desi forum

Have an exciting time in PnV , Stories , NRG ,Sports ,NHB ... etc

Feel free to be active in all our sections & be one among the Budding New commers in Xing edition

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Last edited by story4u : 2 Weeks Ago at 11:41 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

grad.anon is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by grad.anon : 2 Weeks Ago at 01:47 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Last edited by story4u : 2 Weeks Ago at 11:41 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

sexchatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sexchatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvmyself View Post
Hi frnds
Myself Juni Rehman (name changed) aged 38 professionaly a Home Tutor and divorcee also ....... i have one kid staying in Hostel, My husband kicked me out 10yrs ago and married another one and since then i became alone ......after a long 2 yrs some unconvenient struggle i build up my own Place and Palace ...... Readers you can easily undestand what nasty struggle i was done by some perverts .... And now at this age shamelessly saying my sexual apetite increasing rapidly ..... I desparately need some biological touch .... Thats why I have been here by recommended some of my friends ..... i am here to find some relief something to feel blindly what society (?) does not permit to do in the sunlight ..... to me Xossip is the best place to express ones hidden fantasies ..... again shamelessly saying I just need sex sex sex nothing else. I know English .. Hindi .... Bengali
I have some conditions :
1. Own pic or vid not sharing and even not requesting.
2. I will not come into cam or vid chat or even voice chat (no request plz)
3. No whats app no Mobile No.
4. But during chatting You can do anything i repeat anything you like to do with me, u can call me anything you like .... I love Incest ... roleplaying .... kinky .... rough .... nasty type SEX .... i would like to be SLAVE of yours and last but not least i like GIRLS ans WOMEN also .... yes i am BYE-SEXUAL.
Anyone (men / women) (boys / girls) can PM me but remember my CONDITIONS
(SOMEONE'S INTRODUCTION ALSO INSPRIED ME & I AM DYING TO TEXT HER SOON)
nice intro PM me

Old 2 Weeks Ago

ranadhn786 has received several accoladesranadhn786 has received several accoladesranadhn786 has received several accoladesranadhn786 has received several accolades
UL: 42.55 mb DL: 280.32 mb Ratio: 0.15
valo introduction tbe ei forum e ei rokom aro ekti thread aache.....khanikta mil aache
suvo kamona roilo

Old 2 Weeks Ago

ilvmyself is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to ilvmyself
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranadhn786 View Post
valo introduction tbe ei forum e ei rokom aro ekti thread aache.....khanikta mil aache
suvo kamona roilo
kar songe mil ache ektu bolben

Last edited by ilvmyself : 2 Weeks Ago at 11:35 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Last edited by story4u : 2 Weeks Ago at 11:38 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls