I have met many people who underestimate an engineer. They should know that Engineer cannot be judged by his grades or the views his HOD have for him . There are many qualities that an engineer posses, but might not found in his CV. Below are few of those qualities that gives the engineer an extra edge.
An engineer can become software developer, bank manager, IAS officer, Business manager or even a BPO assistant.
There won't be anything called "Hot chick" in engineering college hence they understand their value and start respecting every girl.
Working under pressure-
Even though he (might have) never experienced "one night stand" ever but he knows how to survive examinations via "one night studies"
Engineers love to sleep, but they never go to bed early. Nights are not made to be spent sleeping, lecture are.
Engineers are not lazy they are just highly motivated to procrastinate.
Engineers love everybody, apart from their faculty, project head, Deans, scientists, new boyfriend of their ex-girl friends, authors of their curriculum books, power cutoffs and slow internet.
Team Projects and group seminars might have failed to teach them this quality but mass-bunks and proxy attendance will surely teach the value of team work.
Engineers get to know that world is full of dishonest people, when they join the college just because they have read the words like lavishing infrastructure, supporting faculty, 100% placements in their college brochures. Also when they get to know that girl's photo they saw on brochure doesn't exist.
Network and relations-
None of the relatives or any friend's mom ask them before but once they graduate everyone calls them at their home (so that they can fix their table fans, mixers or radio transistors).
They recognize people with the mobile phone they carry and their laptop configurations rather than their names or faces.
Even highly qualified faculty might have failed in teaching them a topic, but he will remember every word of it when his friend dictates it before entering the examination hall.
Learn by Fun-
Playing tic tac toe during class, late night counter strike tournaments, watching T20 with friends and completing Angry birds stages during lab sessions gave engineers more competence than any other sport.
Two engineers saw a hot chick in mall,
first reaction: ABE dekh be, Gazab !!
second reaction: jaane de yaar aukat ke bahar hai.
Engineers also sacrifice their clean shaved look, to look more hard-working during exams for self motivation.
Engineers know that a 3G connection and 4Gb pen drive is the first requirement before preparing for practical exams. Engineers know the value of every single bar in Wifi connectivity symbol and phone batteries.
Engineers never compromise with their health, they stay fit and immune due to regular dosage of maggi and backed-samosa. Having food at Punjabi dhaba and tea at extra-(un)hygienic Gumti is the part of their diet.
Engineering is not just a degree... it teaches you the way of living life like a warrior. Engineering gives a perception and attitude. It teaches you the survival.
Next time you meet an engineer, show some respectů don't ask his grades instead offer a friendly hi-five or a Buddy-Punch (or a weed if he is interested)
Last edited by sharif banda : 1 Week Ago at 10:39 AM.
Funny Facts About Engineers
1. For engineers every course apart from engineering is easy.
2. An engineer has the power of getting up at 9.25 am and reaching the class at 9.30 am.
3. T-shirt and jeans are engineer's national dress and Maggi is the national food.
4. A normal person will fix the broken things but an engineer will first break a thing and then he would fix it.
5. An engineer can build a car, spaceship and they even can make time machine. However, he just can’t build a relationship with a girl.
6. An engineer doesn't care for the rise in price of petrol or gold but he gets mad when cigarette costs Rs.5.50 instead of 5.20.
7. An engineer loves to solve a problem. If there is no problem, then he will create one and would start solving it.
8. An engineer can derive any relation just give them the final expression.
9. Are you made of copper(CU) and tellurium(TE), because you’re CUTE. This is how engineers flirt.
10. An engineers’s worst nightmare is teacher taking the class but not taking the attendance.
11. An engineer can finish his syllabus in one night.
12. An Engineer knows nothing, but only an Engineer knows this.
13. An Engineer will never sleep in night and will never wake up in morning.
14. An Engineer is the most innocent person in front of his parents.
15. Never argue with an engineer because arguing with Engineers is like killing the mosquito on your cheek, you might or might not kill it, but you’ll end up slapping yourself.
16. The most common dialogue on the opening day of an engineering college is, “Bhai, iss saal bhi koi khaas ladkiya nahi hain!”
17. No one can speak better English than an engineer who is having a bottle of beer in his hand.
18. There is always a hidden folder in engineer's laptop
Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|