Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Woman forced to strip in front of immigration officers

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Lightbulb Woman forced to strip in front of immigration officers

Woman forced to strip in front of immigration officers Provided by Khaleej Times Woman forced to strip in front of immigration officers

26-year-old Australian woman has claimed that she was forced to strip in US in front of the immigration officers before being locked behind bars.
Molly Hill and her boyfriend Ross Maidl were heading to Hawaii for a holiday. The incident took place at the Honolulu airport.

According to the Daily Mail, the officers decided she was planning to overstay her visa after reading notes in her diary about her 'last day at work'
She was made to undress and squat after being grilled for nearly six-hours. Later she was made to spend a night behind the bars.

" I still can't believe it, it all feels so surreal," she said adding that the nightmare unfolded when customs saw she planned to stay in the US for 88 days and began combing her luggage in a holding room.

" They were convinced I wanted to immigrate illegally. They searched my luggage, and saw my diary had notes like 'going away drinks' and 'last day at work'. This is normal before a long holiday," she said.

She told Daily Mail that she was given a 'full screening' - which entails being made to strip down, put her clothes in a box, then 'cough and squat' in front of them.
After spending a night in prison, she was made to buy a ticket to Sydney even when she already had her return tickets done.

"They didn't explain why I couldn't use the return. By that point I was so exhausted I just wanted to get home."
She said she is planning to speak with an immigration lawyer about the ordeal.

strip

Old 1 Week Ago
NEAPOLITEANIAN MAFFIA

JackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Any picture or vedio, Sir?
All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet. Credit goes to the original uploaders. Anyone having any complaint against any pic please don't request me to remove them unless and until they violate the rules of Xossip. Once it's on the net, it's everywhere. Just like virginity: once lost, it's lost forever.

NUDE INDIAN MILF: http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1447094

Old 1 Week Ago
Mera Lund Sanwla, Hua Bawla
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Why did they do that ?

Old 1 Week Ago
Retired....

dilliappu has many secret admirersdilliappu has many secret admirers
some pussies have dirty heroine
In some part of your life, you are just a "hero", who has transcended everyone and everything. But, in the next place, you'll find yourself as asshole, because this is how life works out and, you and me no exception of it as we are under the normal distribution at the end of the day.

Old 1 Week Ago

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Why did they do that ?
LOL ... you didn't read any of the text posted by OP?

Those mofos thought she escaped her country to permanently reside in the US.

Old 1 Week Ago
Mera Lund Sanwla, Hua Bawla
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
LOL ... you didn't read any of the text posted by OP?

Those mofos thought she escaped her country to permanently reside in the US.
No i did read but why the hell they asked her to strip to make sure that she won't stay here permanently ?

Old 1 Week Ago

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
No i did read but why the hell they asked her to strip to make sure that she won't stay here permanently ?
For hidden currency, gold, diamonds etc.

Old 1 Week Ago
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post
Woman forced to strip in front of immigration officershttp://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/t...=f&x=427&y=310 Provided by Khaleej Times Woman forced to strip in front of immigration officers

26-year-old Australian woman has claimed that she was forced to strip in US in front of the immigration officers before being locked behind bars.
Molly Hill and her boyfriend Ross Maidl were heading to Hawaii for a holiday. The incident took place at the Honolulu airport.

According to the Daily Mail, the officers decided she was planning to overstay her visa after reading notes in her diary about her 'last day at work'
She was made to undress and squat after being grilled for nearly six-hours. Later she was made to spend a night behind the bars.

" I still can't believe it, it all feels so surreal," she said adding that the nightmare unfolded when customs saw she planned to stay in the US for 88 days and began combing her luggage in a holding room.

" They were convinced I wanted to immigrate illegally. They searched my luggage, and saw my diary had notes like 'going away drinks' and 'last day at work'. This is normal before a long holiday," she said.

She told Daily Mail that she was given a 'full screening' - which entails being made to strip down, put her clothes in a box, then 'cough and squat' in front of them.
After spending a night in prison, she was made to buy a ticket to Sydney even when she already had her return tickets done.

"They didn't explain why I couldn't use the return. By that point I was so exhausted I just wanted to get home."
She said she is planning to speak with an immigration lawyer about the ordeal.

strip
her nipples may be pink to reddish

Last edited by satan_lucifer : 1 Week Ago at 02:37 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
For hidden currency, gold, diamonds etc.
hope they fingered her chut and arsehole to check if she had hidden something deep

Old 1 Week Ago

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades
Something doesn't sound right here. Suspicion of illegal immigration from personal diary notes? Strip search based on suspicion of illegal immigration based in turn on personal diary notes ... nah ... at anther website, she has alleged she was given size S bra and size L of all other prison uniform to humiliate her ... there's something more to it than meets the eye.

Last edited by tobermory : 1 Week Ago at 02:55 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls